Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I think I'm the only girl on earth - or on Lit - who really really REALLY dislikes that level of whack or pressure on my pussy and especially my clit. My gawd - I cannot even handle a hitachi. It's just too much!

Lots of teasing, gentle, light touches - at times, don't even touch clit, just circle around it. I'm a huge fan of orgasm denial so maybe this plays in to it? Not sure.

Wooden pony? OMG. That's a medieval torture device. Spanking, caning clit? :eek:

My clam is a treasure! Save the whacking, smacking, caning, bruising for every place else but the clam.

:rolleyes:
 
advice

I am very interested in clit slapping ...... and wanting to get some advice on where i should start ? or if i should us my hands or a ruler
 
I am very interested in clit slapping ...... and wanting to get some advice on where i should start ? or if i should us my hands or a ruler

I did a LOT of research on this, and all my resources were clear on one thing: you should use MY hand. :cool:
 
I love spanking her pussy! She becomes so wet so swollen, so engorged.

Her facial expression,her body,mind, soul and I become 1. My hand is making love to her as I spank her. A very fine balance of pleasure and Pain that I provide her till she orgasms once or twice depending on her needs. No words need to be spoken.

Holding her, cuddling her, loving her is a given. I'm so lucky.
 
My wife absolutely loves having her pussy spanked, especially if her clit is caught as well. She has recently took it further and we’ve tried using paddles, riding crops, a ruler even one of her slippers. She gets so wet and being a squirter it’s often sheet changing wet. Just seeing her orgasm anytime is a huge turn on but seeing her that high on pleasure and really enjoying herself is amazing.
 
My husband made me cum to much from pussy spanking me one time he would stop right before I was going to cum and then start again until I couldn’t anymore. It’s my favorite! :)
 
I think my wife is submissive... how do i start?

I am starting to feel my wife is submissive. She has no interest in learning about this, but how do i bring this into our relationship without turning her off.
 
Lol... this was originally on our limits lists but one night when things got hot and heavy and I attempted to rip her panties off by the crotch, Smack, they slipped from my fingers right onto her lips. I half expected that to be the end of the evening or at least require some TLC to get back on track, but instead there was a gasp followed by "Do that again!". This lead to the crop being used and the deepest trip into subspace we have had of yet...

So we give it a very enthusiastic HELL YES !!! :devil:
 
Love giving her clit a good workout while she’s spread wide, exposed and oh so vulnerable. She cums so hard and always wants it at least a second time.
 
strictly speaking I have no right to answer her but here is my thoughts. My partner only gives me relief like I have a vagina and she does spank my vagina always. At first my boy things were sensitive and it hurt but as time has passed I look forward to it. And No I am not talking about my hinny
 
It's a new experience for me in the last year, where I did it at someone's instruction when I was listening to him on the phone. I think it was the mixture of my arousal, the dynamic of him telling me to, me actually doing it, and the sensation of gently smacking my pussy and clit that made it very intense.

So sexy!!!
 
Not now so much, but in my twenties, one of my favorite toys was a wooden ruler. I'd spank my pussy until it was super-sensitive, and then masturbate. Every tenth slap, I'd pull my labia apart and expose my clit, but my little pearl couldn't take as much of that treatment as my labia could, and it stopped being fun.

I kept the ruler by my bedside, where it was also handy for measuring the endowments of my lovers ... no, I'm just kidding about that! But if he had ever asked me to slap those endowments, I'd have happily obliged.
 
It's a new experience for me in the last year, where I did it at someone's instruction when I was listening to him on the phone. I think it was the mixture of my arousal, the dynamic of him telling me to, me actually doing it, and the sensation of gently smacking my pussy and clit that made it very intense.

^^ agreed.
 
This is why I generally only use a toy 1 out of every 3 times or so that I masturbate :heart:

(my ass may not spank itself, but i sure can spank my own kitty when she's bad - or good lol)
 
I'm not sure if this technically qualifies as spanking, but i once had a girlfriend who loved the quick, stingy sensation of a rubber band snapped on her clit area. We would experiment with rubber bands of varying widths, and varying lengths of stretching before letting it go. She had quite a tolerance (or should I say sensual enjoyment) of many types of pain in that area. :devil:
 
Not now so much, but in my twenties, one of my favorite toys was a wooden ruler. I'd spank my pussy until it was super-sensitive, and then masturbate. Every tenth slap, I'd pull my labia apart and expose my clit, but my little pearl couldn't take as much of that treatment as my labia could, and it stopped being fun.

I kept the ruler by my bedside, where it was also handy for measuring the endowments of my lovers ... no, I'm just kidding about that! But if he had ever asked me to slap those endowments, I'd have happily obliged.

Well I for one would most certainly ask you to slap them after I finished taking care of you first of course. And as far as your little pearl goes, I’m sure that it would be willing to take some additional treatment if done correctly:devil:
 
Love it! Especially when her legs are tied spread apart fully exposing her velvet goldmine. Rendered helpless and at the mercy of her demise, positioned so she is able to watch what I'm doing to her.
 
Back
Top