Tell me your secrets

How much anticipation in the new toy delivery? What did you order?

Much anticipation...my pussy quivers! I got a rabbit to replace my worn out one, and an anal toy that strap's on to my husband's cock so he can dp me.

Much anticipation...my pussy quivers! I got a rabbit to replace my worn out one, and an anal toy that strap's on to my husband's cock so he can dp me.

I bet that second do toy will be amazing for you. Ever have two cocks in you at once?

Since joining Lit I have discovered new things about sex. Who knew I didn't know it all? That's sarcasm in case you can't see it dripping.

I have a few secrets since joining that involve fetishes I wasn't aware of before and kinks that I'm finding interesting. Of course if I shared my secrets here they wouldn't really be a secret.

I probably could be enticed to share privately though.........

I bet that second do toy will be amazing for you. Ever have two cocks in you at once?

I never have, but it is one of my go-to fantasies when I need to cum hard.

Since joining Lit I have discovered new things about sex. Who knew I didn't know it all? That's sarcasm in case you can't see it dripping.

I have a few secrets since joining that involve fetishes I wasn't aware of before and kinks that I'm finding interesting. Of course if I shared my secrets here they wouldn't really be a secret.

I probably could be enticed to share privately though.........

I'd love to hear them! I always enjoy hearing about new fetishes and kinks.

Just returned from shopping, with a good friend. You'd be amazed as to who likes to watch you as you remove your clothes in a changing room :devil:

Just returned from shopping, with a good friend. You'd be amazed as to who likes to watch you as you remove your clothes in a changing room :devil:

My how I'd love to be leafin' you! 'Course I'd also love to watch you undress anywhere but could settle for hearing about any who enjoyed that experience...as presumably did you...

My how I'd love to be leafin' you! 'Course I'd also love to watch you undress anywhere but could settle for hearing about any who enjoyed that experience...as presumably did you...

Actually I'd prefer to whisper in Tea's ear.....

I've never been able to get any of my g/f's let me watch them with another man. That has to be my #1 fantasy. I've also have fantasized about a three some with my g/f and a transvestite.
Also, I've never admitted to any Sig. Others that i've been involved with married couples and even enjoyed oral with the husbands as the wives looked on and masterbated

I'd love to hear them! I always enjoy hearing about new fetishes and kinks.[/QUOTE]

The old teacher/student routine

My secret doesn't seem terribly original, but I told a friend recently and she said it was "creepy" so, naturally, I'm bringing it to a wider audience because that's what you do with behavior that's been identified as creepy.

I teach at the college level, and I'm attracted to one of my students. It's happened before, I imagine it'll happen again. It's nothing I would ever act on, and I like to think I'm smart and self-aware enough to separate attraction from my professional responsibilities, but I also have an active fantasy life. The attraction isn't purely physical, but it's certainly very sexual, and some of her comments in class have exacerbated that.

It's not something I'm worried about, but I guess I'm interested in other takes on the situation. On a scale of 1 to R.Kelly, how much of a creep am I?

Good evening Tea. I am sure I have some things to tell you, but it will be private.

Want to hear.

My secret doesn't seem terribly original, but I told a friend recently and she said it was "creepy" so, naturally, I'm bringing it to a wider audience because that's what you do with behavior that's been identified as creepy.

I teach at the college level, and I'm attracted to one of my students. It's happened before, I imagine it'll happen again. It's nothing I would ever act on, and I like to think I'm smart and self-aware enough to separate attraction from my professional responsibilities, but I also have an active fantasy life. The attraction isn't purely physical, but it's certainly very sexual, and some of her comments in class have exacerbated that.

It's not something I'm worried about, but I guess I'm interested in other takes on the situation. On a scale of 1 to R.Kelly, how much of a creep am I?

Let's see. She's an adult. You've said you wouldn't act on it. You're able to separate the attraction from your teaching responsibilities. I'm not sure where the problem lies. You can't control attraction, only what you do with it, in my view.

Let's see. She's an adult. You've said you wouldn't act on it. You're able to separate the attraction from your teaching responsibilities. I'm not sure where the problem lies. You can't control attraction, only what you do with it, in my view.

That's what I think, too. It's good to hear validation. <looks into the distance, retreats into fantasy>

Actually I'd prefer to whisper in Tea's ear.....

Ooooh, go ahead and whisper, I'm all ears, and other things...

I've never been able to get any of my g/f's let me watch them with another man. That has to be my #1 fantasy. I've also have fantasized about a three some with my g/f and a transvestite.
Also, I've never admitted to any Sig. Others that i've been involved with married couples and even enjoyed oral with the husbands as the wives looked on and masterbated
[/QUOTE]

I wish my husband would want to see me with another man, but that's never gonna happen.:(

I think that is quite normal and sexy. I don't see the creep factor.

Good evening Tea. I am sure I have some things to tell you, but it will be private.

Want to hear.

I do want to hear, I do, I do!

I naturally gravitate to old gay men in a non-sexual way. Daddy issues? Ha!

I could see how that could happen. Non threatening to your sexual being, yet you still get the masculine vibe you are craving.

I wish my husband would want to see me with another man, but that's never gonna happen.:(

I could see how that could happen. Non threatening to your sexual being, yet you still get the masculine vibe you are craving.[/QUOTE]
You tell me yours, I'll tell you mine!!!!

I would love to share my wife with someone else. I really, really want to be on my back with her in the reverse cowgirl while someone licks her clit.

its only creepy or kinky if it is something that he one telling you would not or does not want to do! I'm betting they do things that I do not or would not do. Judge not and so be judged. Yep I'm kinky and I'm ok with that ... I don't know about the world but that is not my problem

sounds very normal to me!:kiss:

I could see how that could happen. Non threatening to your sexual being, yet you still get the masculine vibe you are craving.[/QUOTE]

Back