Hot pics that turn you on and why

A few different pics gets me so hard. First one is a thick uncut veiny cock were the for-skin covers the head but not the tip piss slit exposed. With low hanging balls. The balls don't have to be big just hang very low. 2 she-male with big tits and a thick cock. 3 Cuckold under the women with a cock in her his cum dripping off her pussy and his balls into the cucks open mouth.
 
It looks so inviting, like it needs me. And it's so large, hard and virile I know it will satisfy me and I can please him. Can I suck him to completion, or will he fuck me with it first?? I need this cock. I'm so hard now, maybe we'll 69 first!

I could spend hours sucking that cock!!!!
 
I can't believe that nobody else wants to post anything????

I always want to post something! Old saying...so many men...so little time!



I like to appreciate all the body parts. I like the cut in this guy's thigh.


667964538246aefd58687df37b5c8c51.jpg
 
Two things here. I love the spread legs. I love the partial face. Good fantasy mystery guy to masturbate over.





48e767bdd7a6b2136a7ff9cb91ff909c--xxx-gay-male-butt.jpg
 
v6l72bb0kxey.jpg

The "naked gunner" from WW2.

Checks all sorts of boxes. The body is perfection. The intense look on the face. The fact that he's an actual hero who had just saved someone. The fact that it appeals to my WW2 aviation nerdery as well.

I would be very happy to 'thank him for his service'.
 
Okay, what's not to like about this one? Perfect body. Cute face. A little mystery.


Lots of masturbation scenarios.....



christmas-7.jpg
 
Can you picture your man in the tub with his legs spread? You are at the other end and move in for the kiss!




414690511914844265ba7a7ba83067bd--gay-guys-gay-men.jpg
 
The moment before he reveals it all. Your heart pounds with encouragement of *Take it ALL off!*


d95f99748e3afe53a4d59759697512a7--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg
 
I'm not really into too much hair, but this guy has just the right amount.

Nice barn fantasy. You're sitting on his lap, legs wrapped around his back. He grabs your cheeks with both hands. You hang onto those big, strapping shoulders while he pumps your ass with deep hip thrusts.


e097c4901eed41905f8bf6c7ff534b80--hay-rides-sexy-men.jpg
 
Back
Top