Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

afternoon wet bedfordshire here..and i do mean the rain and not in me knickers lol...

Don't tease me like that... if not you'll have to come and hide in this tent, whic is rapidly being put up in jeans! ;)

i have not played hide and seek for yrs..and you better have a big tent i need alot room for moving about hehehe

Sut Mae from Wales. Wet here as well. When isn't it, and it's not the kind of wet I like. Anyone else from Wales?

Yeah, it just seems more than ever lately, it's a good thing, people speak the language we're used to :D

lol yeah it is..have to say thou they do like our accents ;p..i get asked a lot to voice hehehe...

I have to say I love seeing all of you British reporting in. I've been to Mildenhall a few times. Thouroughly enjoyed my experiance, especially with my fetish for the "Queens" english.

I have to say I love seeing all of you British reporting in. I've been to Mildenhall a few times. Thouroughly enjoyed my experiance, especially with my fetish for the "Queens" english.

some of us even do it in her scottish tongue :D

lol well you would be disappointed with mine then :D

Back