What is the most embarassing thing you have done during sex

Although, re: long nails...

I met some friends of a friend in Orange County once who asserted the opposite. But you ask them to explain HOW you adequatly make love to / fuck another woman with those things, and all they do is look at you with a knowing smile... Perhaps it was a come-on and I was just too dense to get it ;) Later someone told me that it was all in how one bent one's fingers

femininity said:
Long nails and lesbians do not go together

most embarrassing?

i am embarrassed by very little, however, i do have to say that there were a couple of times when i had a tremendous fear of passing gas in the middle of receiving oral sex...

neonflux said:
Later someone told me that it was all in how one bent one's fingers[ /QUOTE]

No thank you...

A woman's wrists is a huge turn on for me. My eyes will naturally gaze at her wrists when we first meet... and if i see long nails... it's just not for me...

I want to be stroked... inside and out... deftly... Not grated.

:rose:

Assurances ;)

Nirvanadragones said:
neonflux said:
Later someone told me that it was all in how one bent one's fingers[ /QUOTE]

I want to be stroked... inside and out... deftly... Not grated.

:rose:

nails, while polished, are always short, for deft stroking inside and out :rose:

Enough to go around

My lover gave me an extra big shot of jizz, then I farted and gave it back.

Lol

You keep me laughing with your posts! Thank you :D

playwithlezli said:
My lover gave me an extra big shot of jizz, then I farted and gave it back.

embarassing

Got caught on the building security camera having some afterwork fun in an office. Had to explain to my boss what I was doing....yikes.

Years ago, relationship (not a live-in situation) was on the down turn. It had been a couple months since we had been together. I managed to get him in the mood, but unfortunately there was no lube in his bedroom. I wanted it to be very special and comfortable for him, so I ran to the bathroom to find some kind of lubrication. My intensions were VERY noble. Unfortunately, all I could find was some Pert Dandruff Shampoo. It was a VERY BAD idea, and VERY BAD experience. I definately made things worse between us.

Lesson Learned:
If there is no lube, and both of your mouths are too dry for saliva, think twice (thrice, quadruple, ...) before you come up with a makeshift replacement. If in doubt, do NOT use it. Getting most guys to bottom isn't easy as many men reject such pleasures, so in those special moments when you find yourself so very lucky don't screw it up with lubes from hell.

none2_none2 said:
Years ago, relationship (not a live-in situation) was on the down turn. It had been a couple months since we had been together. I managed to get him in the mood, but unfortunately there was no lube in his bedroom. I wanted it to be very special and comfortable for him, so I ran to the bathroom to find some kind of lubrication. My intensions were VERY noble. Unfortunately, all I could find was some Pert Dandruff Shampoo. It was a VERY BAD idea, and VERY BAD experience. I definately made things worse between us.

Lesson Learned:
If there is no lube, and both of your mouths are too dry for saliva, think twice (thrice, quadruple, ...) before you come up with a makeshift replacement. If in doubt, do NOT use it. Getting most guys to bottom isn't easy as many men reject such pleasures, so in those special moments when you find yourself so very lucky don't screw it up with lubes from hell.

whoaaaaaaaa ouch!!

gottohaveit said:
Got caught on the building security camera having some afterwork fun in an office. Had to explain to my boss what I was doing....yikes.

how did that go???

I farted one time with the first guy I was ever with regularly, while he was going down on me. :eek: When he raised his head, the look on his face sent me into embarassed giggles. It was awful!

pixielust said:
I farted one time with the first guy I was ever with regularly, while he was going down on me. :eek: When he raised his head, the look on his face sent me into embarassed giggles. It was awful!

lmao....i would have too and laughed so hard id fart again.lol

The most embarrasing? Well I would say it was the time when an ex and I were in our room licking and kissing and all that fun stuff, and we heard the doorbell. So my ex gets up to answer the door, I hear her talking, and then she comes back to bed. I asked her who was at the door, and she says our friend, *Jane* and then she goes back to what she was doing, so I let it drop. We proceed to have bedbreaking/screaming sex for the next 45 min. When we are done, my gf jumps up to get in the shower, and I get up with the intention of getting a bottle of water. I walk out into our living room, naked, and there is *Jane* and a few friends. They had been sitting there the whole time. They all kind of smile and I realize that they have heard everything, and I am now standing in front of them naked. I turn, and calmly walk into the bathroom where my gf is showering, pull back the curtain and ask her why people were sitting in our livingroom while we fucked. She tells me she is going shopping with them, and didn't want them to have to go wait at a bar or something. I was so pissed.

pinkpunani said:
The most embarrasing? Well I would say it was the time when an ex and I were in our room licking and kissing and all that fun stuff, and we heard the doorbell. So my ex gets up to answer the door, I hear her talking, and then she comes back to bed. I asked her who was at the door, and she says our friend, *Jane* and then she goes back to what she was doing, so I let it drop. We proceed to have bedbreaking/screaming sex for the next 45 min. When we are done, my gf jumps up to get in the shower, and I get up with the intention of getting a bottle of water. I walk out into our living room, naked, and there is *Jane* and a few friends. They had been sitting there the whole time. They all kind of smile and I realize that they have heard everything, and I am now standing in front of them naked. I turn, and calmly walk into the bathroom where my gf is showering, pull back the curtain and ask her why people were sitting in our livingroom while we fucked. She tells me she is going shopping with them, and didn't want them to have to go wait at a bar or something. I was so pissed.

i would have been pissed too.

I was caught - that is, we were caught, in full stoking and fingers deep, 3/4-naked and me just about to come, when the rap on the window and flashlight told me one of the 'Peg's finest was attempting to discern whether or not this young lady was being taken advantgae of...as if. She and I were demons back then... :p

Two questions later and a smile on his face, he left me to struggle with a delayed orgasm and renewed urgency to ensure - that while being sucked off or enjoying the sweetest puss ever, to always keep one eye on the rear view mirror.

Oh, those days were fun......

TinaAndy76 said:
I was caught - that is, we were caught, in full stoking and fingers deep, 3/4-naked and me just about to come, when the rap on the window and flashlight told me one of the 'Peg's finest was attempting to discern whether or not this young lady was being taken advantgae of...as if. She and I were demons back then... :p

Two questions later and a smile on his face, he left me to struggle with a delayed orgasm and renewed urgency to ensure - that while being sucked off or enjoying the sweetest puss ever, to always keep one eye on the rear view mirror.

Oh, those days were fun......

Sounds familiar... I might've been the "she" ;)

none2_none2 said:

Lesson Learned:

ROTFLMAO! I had a lube faux-pas incident with "Vicks Deep Heating" rub! I don't know why but during a jackoff session I thought that might just feel pretty nice.. sort of exotic. At first it actually was pretty ok but it didn't take long for it to make it's way to my nuts and when it hit my sack and that soft skin THE GATES OF HELL HAD BEEN UNLEASHED A VENGEANCE! It burned like a mutha F*** So I bolt out of bed and run to shower but that was a real bad idea because all that the warm water did was spread it around thereby intensify the problem :eek:

Candle wax gone wrong...

Well...here is my embarrassing experience that I can recall.

My girlfriend and I like to get kinky and have some off-the-wall sexual fun. We discussed dripping candle wax on her chest and breasts and down to her shaven mound. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? I tied her wrists together to the headboard, gave her some kisses on her hard nipples and a peck on her clit before getting up to get one of the candles we had burning in the bedroom.

As graceful as I could be. I went over and removed one of the large candles from it's base and proceeded to get on the bed. First you have to know, the king size bed is raised high off the floor, at least 6-9 inches. Usually it's not a problem for me to hop on or off since I'm 6'1". Anyway, as I slide onto the bed next to my lovely, I proceeded to drip some hot wax between her lovely breasts. As I was positioning myself to get comfortable, I lost my grip on the sheets and instead of dripping the hot wax seductively onto her chest, I poured the whole thing on her!!

The screams were not of X-T-C-Y! But of sheer surprise and pain! Luckily the wax only reddened her skin and didn't burn her.

To say the least...haven't tried it since. Not even open for discussion! We laugh about it now and it is funny....now. But it wasn't when it happened.

DrDon said:
Well...here is my embarrassing experience that I can recall.

My girlfriend and I like to get kinky and have some off-the-wall sexual fun. We discussed dripping candle wax on her chest and breasts and down to her shaven mound. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? I tied her wrists together to the headboard, gave her some kisses on her hard nipples and a peck on her clit before getting up to get one of the candles we had burning in the bedroom.

As graceful as I could be. I went over and removed one of the large candles from it's base and proceeded to get on the bed. First you have to know, the king size bed is raised high off the floor, at least 6-9 inches. Usually it's not a problem for me to hop on or off since I'm 6'1". Anyway, as I slide onto the bed next to my lovely, I proceeded to drip some hot wax between her lovely breasts. As I was positioning myself to get comfortable, I lost my grip on the sheets and instead of dripping the hot wax seductively onto her chest, I poured the whole thing on her!!

The screams were not of X-T-C-Y! But of sheer surprise and pain! Luckily the wax only reddened her skin and didn't burn her.

To say the least...haven't tried it since. Not even open for discussion! We laugh about it now and it is funny....now. But it wasn't when it happened.

kinda the reason why i havent tryed this one...candles and my clumbsy ass dont mix.

Back