do you like to dress?

what a solid and loving relationship you have , you are both very lucky to have found each other ,best wishes to you both for the

Mistress and I wanted you to know, this is how she has me dressed this morning.

How was your tea, Pet ?

Black thigh Hi stockings with lacing down to mid calf in the rear. Black lace garter belt with white piping in the garters. Black Sheer bikini's (nicely trimmed bikini "toy" included ! ;) with a faint pink lace insert in front and along the leg openings, small black nylon ruffle details. Back sheer nylon Camisloe with blue nylon lace insert in front. Breast inserts to about 32c.

Velvet and lace Royal Purple robe with Elephant image on back, embroidered throughout with golden carnations on navy blue stems and leaves.

Lipstick, # 740 Certainly Red, Black Mascara, Purple Eye Liner, Foundation, Blush. Black nail polish fingers and toes. Dark Chesnut Bob wig.

Slave Necklace, Wedding & Astrologic pendant, Magnetite Bracelet. Servants ring.

that sounds heavenly,x

what a solid and loving relationship you have , you are both very lucky to have found each other ,best wishes to you both for the future .x

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! Reading them gives me comfort, as hubby has once again headed off for work. That means we'll be seeing each other again in... oh don't even know for certain yet, sometime around next weekend or the week after that.

So there will be tough times ahead :(

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! Reading them gives me comfort, as hubby has once again headed off for work. That means we'll be seeing each other again in... oh don't even know for certain yet, sometime around next weekend or the week after that.

So there will be tough times ahead :(

if you want to talk please p m me .x

I love to wear pantyhose, have done since I used to sneak my Mum's and roll around on her satin sheets electrified. Over the years I once in a great while would get into a pair under my construction gear. I always felt guilty about it till this weekend.. I decided it was time I embraced and explored my true self.. I shaved my cock balls and anus smooth, I bought 2 pairs of sheer pantyhose and took the next step; I bought a pair of black satin panties. I was hoping the teller would ask "a gift?" so I could say " no for me" Oh my God they feel so good and with the pantyhose under my sweats I've been masturbating non stop. The best part of this is exploring what I suppressed for so long.. I bought a pump bottle of organic cocoa butter and have been lubing and finger fucking myself all around town. I'm really enjoying eating my anul orgasm juices and my cum is a delicious new treat. What have I been missing!? I'm headed to my cocoa butter right now...

me too

I have a huge fetish for lingerie, either on my wife or myself. I am not into the makeup, shoes, wigs end of things but do like the feel of a nice dress as well. I have never dressed for anyone before but am looking forward to one day when i work up the courage. I spend hours online looking at both men and women in lingerie.

I love this thread and thought I’d just add my little bit to it.
I often dress and go out in public. I'm more into passing in public than the fetish side of dressing. One thing I have found I do like very much is to see if I can get a guy to check me out, not that I'm going to do any thing about it. When I'm out dressed, I will dress sexy, but classy not slutty. I have been told I have great legs, so I play that part of me up a bit by wearing skirts or dresses that show off my legs and high heels. I love wearing high heels too as they make my legs look longer and shapely and its damm sexy to hear my own heels clicking as I walk on hard floors.
Recently I went out to a mall dressed to do some shopping as I do from time to time. I was dressed in a black pencil skirt cut just above the knee, a semi-sheer white blouse and nude (taupe) heels. As I was walking through the mall, I saw a news stand. I went there to check out some recent women's fashion magazines. So there I was standing all by my self, thumbing through the latest issue of Vogue when the guy who works at the news stand came up and started chatting me up. I didn’t think much of it at first, but then noticed he was really checking me out. I got such a rush from knowing he was checking me out, not that I’m going to do any thing about it, it was just a rush to me. I paid for my issue of Vogue and he told me to come back soon. As I walked away, I took a glance back at him and he was still checking me out. I may have to go back soon to that news stand and wear something a bit sexier.
Feel free to write me as I love getting mail from other dressers as well as admirers

Kate
Huge turn on to think that you are out in public wearing sexy clothes. I'm female and the black pencil skirt with semi sheer white silky blouse is one of my favorite outfits. Feels so sexy when your nipples are hard and poking against the silk.

I love this thread and thought I’d just add my little bit to it.
I often dress and go out in public. I'm more into passing in public than the fetish side of dressing. One thing I have found I do like very much is to see if I can get a guy to check me out, not that I'm going to do any thing about it. When I'm out dressed, I will dress sexy, but classy not slutty. I have been told I have great legs, so I play that part of me up a bit by wearing skirts or dresses that show off my legs and high heels. I love wearing high heels too as they make my legs look longer and shapely and its damm sexy to hear my own heels clicking as I walk on hard floors.
Recently I went out to a mall dressed to do some shopping as I do from time to time. I was dressed in a black pencil skirt cut just above the knee, a semi-sheer white blouse and nude (taupe) heels. As I was walking through the mall, I saw a news stand. I went there to check out some recent women's fashion magazines. So there I was standing all by my self, thumbing through the latest issue of Vogue when the guy who works at the news stand came up and started chatting me up. I didn’t think much of it at first, but then noticed he was really checking me out. I got such a rush from knowing he was checking me out, not that I’m going to do any thing about it, it was just a rush to me. I paid for my issue of Vogue and he told me to come back soon. As I walked away, I took a glance back at him and he was still checking me out. I may have to go back soon to that news stand and wear something a bit sexier.
Feel free to write me as I love getting mail from other dressers as well as admirers

Kate

Wow would love to chat

This thread needs a little something... like a bump...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back