London Calling

Beautiful start. Relax, there are lots of nice people here, appreciative of all types of posters. Nice to see even more UK representation in current threads.

Would love to see more. Thank you for sharing :kiss:

You are very sexy babe and those beautiful tits look really tasty ... I'd like to put my lips and my tongue on your hard nipples.

Might you be interested in chatting with a 20 years old guy on yahoo or skype? You seem really nice and I'd like to talk with you some more and perhaps we could end up playing together ... I'd sure love to pleasure myself in front of you while looking at those beautiful boobies.

This is New Zealand answering the call, and yes we will accept the charges!!

Fantastic start, thread bookmarked, looking forward to seeing more of you,

Kiwi x

I am definitely loving the pics so far, amazing breasts... I do so love breasts. :devil::rose:

More to come.. I am suprised at how much appreciation there has been. London defiantly calls x

Great pics , lovely tits .

As an ass man im hoping you move on down that sexy body when taking pics , im sure you look great in a thong .

Red :rose:

Well, we'll have to see... No thongs this week, but i might be tempted

Beautiful start. Relax, there are lots of nice people here, appreciative of all types of posters. Nice to see even more UK representation in current threads.

Would love to see more. Thank you for sharing :kiss:

Thank you, nice people tend to rule the roost, but they don't have to be actively positive, so it's nice to see.

You are very sexy babe and those beautiful tits look really tasty ... I'd like to put my lips and my tongue on your hard nipples.

Might you be interested in chatting with a 20 years old guy on yahoo or skype? You seem really nice and I'd like to talk with you some more and perhaps we could end up playing together ... I'd sure love to pleasure myself in front of you while looking at those beautiful boobies.

your lips sound great, but i'm not good at talking through mine, so skype-ing is out at the mo

This is New Zealand answering the call, and yes we will accept the charges!!

Fantastic start, thread bookmarked, looking forward to seeing more of you,

Kiwi x

I am definitely loving the pics so far, amazing breasts... I do so love breasts. :devil::rose:

Thank you, but who doesn't love breasts!!!

Mmmm. I'll have to make a call there soon!:kiss:

What would you say?

Those are some beauties.

Thankyou...

London calling or not...Those pics definitely call for more...and plenty at that !!

Thanks. It's lovely to see the encore encouraged

The last pic is breathtaking ... I love the way you hold your perky tits and the way your body is seen in the pic and also your lips ... I just want to be there with you, with no clothes and hug your sexy naked body and french kiss your sweet lips.

your lips sound great, but i'm not good at talking through mine, so skype-ing is out at the mo

You don't have to talk through your lips ... you can mute the microphone and just type if you want. You don't even have to show me your face, if you're not comfortable with it .. however you want it, baby. I just want to see your hot naked body live, and show you mine and then maybe we'll pleasure ourselves at the sight of our nude bodies. Just think about it and PM me please.:kiss:

Last edited:
Back