Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with you in a good mood

Good Saturday morning lovebugs!

I had a good night's sleep through all the rain and thunderstorms last night. My flowers are happy this morning. The rain brought some much needed relief from the heat.

So many fun indoor things to do while it's raining :cattail: I just love the smell of rain, how about you?

Think we need to go slower, hmm the exposed neck -- we will start there with a slow teasing kissing licking but of course after awhile will migrate lower to those beautiful breasts -- must lick suck tease till you request moving further south!!!

I had a good night's sleep through all the rain and thunderstorms last night. My flowers are happy this morning. The rain brought some much needed relief from the heat.

So many fun indoor things to do while it's raining :cattail: I just love the smell of rain, how about you?

A good rain is a wonderful thing. It seems like you have been really enjoying the time indoors. :D

No rain here yet :(
I love listening to thunderstorms :)
What fun things did you get up to?:devil: lol

Damn those pics were so so um...Damn I can't think of adequate superlatives. Very sexy. :devil:

Lets strip down and go play in the rain...playing in the rain is fun
We'll run on the count of 3. One, two, three....let's go (she stands still giggling (and dry) for a moment before joining you)!

I am happy you and your flowers have gotten relief, after seeing your pictures I must get my own relief!
So you turned up the AC? :devil:

It is a happy weekend now that I get to see more of your beautiful pictures. I hope your rainy day turns into a fun day. The smell of rain is one of my all time favorite scents next to freshly baking bread and good coffee brewing.
I would completely agree, although I do believe coffee would be first on my list ;)

Would love to ravish those lovely charms! Your pics make me spurt!! Can you suck on your tasty pink nipples?
Thank you. And, no, I can't say that I am endowed enough for that feat. I guess that means you'll need to step in! :cattail:

Think we need to go slower, hmm the exposed neck -- we will start there with a slow teasing kissing licking but of course after awhile will migrate lower to those beautiful breasts -- must lick suck tease till you request moving further south!!!
'Request' you to go south? It would be more like a cross between an aching moan and beg...with maybe a push or two in the right direction just in case you didn't hear me. ;)

A good rain is a wonderful thing. It seems like you have been really enjoying the time indoors.
Yes, it is. There's something fascinating about a really good thunderstorm. And yes, it does force a gal indoors ;)

You might have to practice your mouth-to-mouth quite a lot to maintain the skill level
Indeed ~ I wouldn't want to lose my certification!

No rain here yet
I love listening to thunderstorms
What fun things did you get up to? lol
When it storms, I just have to spend some time indoors... with the camera :devil:

Damn those pics were so so um...Damn I can't think of adequate superlatives. Very sexy.
Thank you. I often find when I'm at a loss for words, it's easier for me to show my thoughts through action. :cattail:

Good Sunday morning, my lovebugs!

The rain has stopped, the air has cooled, and the sun is waking up the neighborhood. It's always a beautiful site, although I wish there were days I wasn't awake to see it... but as I may have mentioned before, I do think my kids believe we live on a farm *sigh* :)

So, this morning, I'm watching the world wake up with my coffee, and of course, some new pics!

Have a great day, lovelies :kiss:

It's Sunday. . .you know what I expect of you and that wandering mind of yours this morning. :rolleyes:

The rain has stopped, the air has cooled, and the sun is waking up the neighborhood. It's always a beautiful site, although I wish there were days I wasn't awake to see it... but as I may have mentioned before, I do think my kids believe we live on a farm *sigh* :)

So, this morning, I'm watching the world wake up with my coffee, and of course, some new pics!

You look so warm and sensual in 18, Shy...

Indeed ~ I wouldn't want to lose my certification!

When it storms, I just have to spend some time indoors... with the camera :devil:

Wouldn't want you to become de-certified ;)
Take as much practice as you think you need :devil:

If you must stay indoors you may as well while away the time with your camera:rolleyes:

They'll certainly give a great night :devil::rose:

Yummy Eye Candy

Cutest smile. Such sensuous charms.

Last edited:

We really should go dancing in the rain sometime... :)

Cute necklace! Love it! Hope you are have a great week, super sweetie! Catch up sometime soon.
XOXO
Kel

Those pictures are a beautiful sight! Such a lovely view you've shared with us.

I must kiss those lips!
*puckering up* :kiss:

Coffee brewing is a such a happy smell. I bet we could keep ourselves occupied while the coffee brews.
Yeah, and who needs a cigarette afterward when there's fresh coffee? :cattail:

Wouldn't want you to become de-certified
Take as much practice as you think you need

If you must stay indoors you may as well while away the time with your camera
There are other indoor toys that might be fun too :cattail:

They'll certainly give a great night
:kiss:

Yes, THIS
I'll give you THIS, you give me THAT.... deal?

Cutest smile. Such sensuous charms. My fingers sticky!! Would so love to sample your sugar nipples!
Thank you, sweetie. Come here and let me clean up those fingers for you...

I think it was the "action" that made me forget the words. I can't get over how hot you are.
You are now my favorite. :kiss:

We really should go dancing in the rain sometime... )
Mr dchockeyman! Long time no see around here!! Just because the season's over, doesn't mean you get to disappear! Come over here and give me a :kiss: Then, off to dance in the rain.

Cute necklace! Love it! Hope you are have a great week, super sweetie! Catch up sometime soon.
XOXO
Kel
Hey there sexy! It's been far too long. I'm on again, off again ~ so much going on IRL, but glad you came by to say hello. Yes, let's chat over some wine and catch up. :kiss:

Those pictures are a beautiful sight! Such a lovely view you've shared with us.
Thank you, sweet:heart:

Hey there my :heart:lies!

What *is* it about Mondays? Ugh. I think during the summer months, we should have Mondays and Fridays off. I think it should be a law. Let's lobby!

I've been in super-organization mode, cleaning out closets and drawers... getting rid of 'stuff' is cleansing. Oh, how I have too much stuff! Just like a goldfish, I've grown to my bowl!

Luckily, digital photos don't take up any physical space!

Have a good week everyone!

Hey there my :heart:lies!

What *is* it about Mondays? Ugh. I think during the summer months, we should have Mondays and Fridays off. I think it should be a law. Let's lobby!

I've been in super-organization mode, cleaning out closets and drawers... getting rid of 'stuff' is cleansing. Oh, how I have too much stuff! Just like a goldfish, I've grown to my bowl!

Luckily, digital photos don't take up any physical space!

Have a good week everyone!

Here's a big kiss from me, my dear. Trying to find ways to kill time before the season kicks off, between work trips. How've you been, besides busy?

20 is just about the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time. Every picture of you is hot, but that image will be burned into my brain for a long time, and when it fades, I'll look again. You are truly awesome!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back