The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-pets-

Yep. I have to do the mom thing and think my son is the best in the band of very new players, which he is! ANd with him playing 3 interments now.. thats just going to eat all my time.. I should stifle his creativity now so I have more time on the interenets.. to pet a Pissy Itsy...


pouts and sulks...iz a spoiled Itsy
 
Coffee is sooooo good. I had to go without this morning. *twitch* Fasting, blood tests. Better now. Yessssss...my precious.
 
I am SOOO not the only one that THOUGHT it.. I was just the one that SAID it... :p

*shakes head*

I sooo don't belong here.

Next you'll tell me people will get dirty thoughts if I say I'm going to grab my long hard rod! Man, I'm just going fishing!!!
 
Fishy has a hard rod and a worm...*shakes head damn Klingon speech i'll never understand it.

Nap time for Plexi :)
 
GOD I hate Automated call centers. Especially the ones you have to yell and over-e-nun-ciate to have it understand you.
 
GOD I hate Automated call centers. Especially the ones you have to yell and over-e-nun-ciate to have it understand you.
"Z as in ZERO...like your programmer, you stupid piece of junk" "We're sorry, did you want accounts and billing?" "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top