As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if it led to multiple O's.

Don't be greedy.
haha it is not orgasmic, but it is a little twinge inside. The real turn on is doing 1/2 the work for the man nurse on my unit. So, I am running around, and running around, and getting dizzy.

There is no other place to serve like that. I found out tonight, that men like to be treated like shit and used....oh wait, I already knew that and forgot for a second.

haha it is not orgasmic, but it is a little twinge inside. The real turn on is doing 1/2 the work for the man nurse on my unit. So, I am running around, and running around, and getting dizzy.

There is no other place to serve like that. I found out tonight, that men like to be treated like shit and used....oh wait, I already knew that and forgot for a second.

Us men aint stupid. We know how to get someone else to do our work.:D

Damn those work ethics, but tonights thoughts will be brought to you by.
by the Human Resources Dept. at the University of the Perverse Hospital: Perv all you want here, we want you to enjoy your job, but be careful of your reputation and emotions on clock time :eek:

by the Human Resources Dept. at the University of the Perverse Hospital: Perv all you want here, we want you to enjoy your job, but be careful of your reputation and emotions on clock time :eek:

I guess, that's why it's best to let your fingers do the walking.

Back again.

My computer caught a bad virus and needed C.P.R., I had to reinstall the operating system and software all over.

If someone only made a working vaccine for Windows 7 this could have been prevented.

The stuff a nurse goes through. :rolleyes:

I feel so used.
You like it. :heart:
Oh! Big strong man! Can you please help me pull this patient up in bed?
or
Can I get a boost?
---
Depending on where the damage is in the brain, patients repeat the strangest things. Every time this one patient would see my face she said: "Into the head-board we go, into the head-board we go." It is called perseveration. It was very parrot-like.

My computer caught a bad virus and needed C.P.R., I had to reinstall the operating system and software all over.

If someone only made a working vaccine for Windows 7 this could have been prevented.

The stuff a nurse goes through. :rolleyes:
Get a mac.

Thats why there is the surgical prep. room. :D
a sterile field? ooops i crossed the blue line. everyone start over.

You like it. :heart:
Oh! Big strong man! Can you please help me pull this patient up in bed?
or
Can I get a boost?
---
Depending on where the damage is in the brain, patients repeat the strangest things. Every time this one patient would see my face she said: "Into the head-board we go, into the head-board we go." It is called perseveration. It was very parrot-like.

I'll give you a boost. Meet me at the ambulance in 10 minutes.

1915 hour

He: My brain is fucked and I still have work to finish.
Me: Stop fucking around with the secretary and you will get done on time.

funny_sexy_paramedics_emt_t_shirt-p235036636035490970uh8q_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back