What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I truly appreciate the first person who reached out to me here on lit all those many months ago. I miss his company. I wish things weren't so strange between us now.

The Falcons gave that game away IMO.. dammit.

Julio looked awesome today...ROLL TIDE!

I HATE listening to Shannon Sharpe or Troy Aikman talk...

That I truly appreciate the first person who reached out to me here on lit all those many months ago. I miss his company. I wish things weren't so strange between us now.

This makes me remember one of my first PM exchanges with a woman I met on here years ago. We became really close and then I never heard from her again. Somedays I still miss her.

Older women and how I don't know why I'm so much more attracted to them than girls my age

I am still amazed at that question at work Friday. Really? You had to ask? That is something that a person in power should have easily, known.

This is too cool....
tumblr_mgy7hgxQLb1rw0gv9o1_500.jpg

I think that ive over stayed my welcome with someone and thats why she wont respond back... :(

The first woman who reached out to me on here is one of my closest confidentes and I adore her.

I wonder if all those security people working at the inaugural ceremonies tomorrow will receive holiday pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back