Writing Goal for the Day?

I'm going to donate an hour to editing on a story, and then go from there. Today I have to make a birthday cake and do some grocery shopping for a last minute cookout tomorrow. So I may not get a lot of writing done today.
 
I'd really like to get plowed through most of the final review of a mainstream mystery novella today. Beautiful day outside, though . . . so . . .
 
I don't see any writing today, I'd like to at least get editing done for a BDSM story, but we'll see. If I can great, if not then tomorrow morning will be editing, SRP day, and then more editing, and a touch of writing, followed by something else I'm sure.
 
I don't know about today, but PennGirl has her pre-school twice this week, so hopefully those windows will provide some writing opportunity.
 
I did get the edit and submission done last night, so today I'm working on a couple pieces. One is the slow rewrite of my larger story, the other is a short romance piece or erotic couplings piece I'll decide where it fits after it's written.
 
Hm...does it count if I've technically already completed what I consider my erotic writing quota for the day?

'cause I have. Those of you who've enjoyed The Sex Doctor - Ch 1 will soon be able to enjoy chapter 2 as well. I just submitted it. :)
 
Working on a couple things and waiting somewhat patiently for a story to be approved so I can place my points on Survivor. :)
 
Fixed a scene, mostly, in R&B9 yesterday, and that felt like progress. But hopefully some writing will get done this morning...
 
Finished and submitted ch 6 of ALMI, so I'm working on themes for future ch's. and see what fun I can get the girls into.:)
Happy writing everyone!!:cool:
 
There are dishes in the sink and the dishwasher needs to be emptied but I am going to ignore them and try to write...
 
An attempt to contrive a few paragraphs on the discovery of a very very old tunnel from the Church crypt.
 
2000 words into Ch 7 done and the plots for ch's done to ch 18. It's just too easy to write these two into situations.:D
 
Writing? I wish. I'm being overwhelmed by stage management. Too many lists.... Thursday looks good, though. :)
 
Today's goal: Put the finishing touches on the first chapter of the new story, and run it past an editor for release. Finally found one available, yay!
 
Had two new stories post last night. Heading out tomorrow for the worldwind business trip to Wisconsin Dells, Baltimore, and Lancaster, PA. Don't know if I'll have time to write while I'm gone or not. Hope to finish editing and submitting a hypnosis piece today before I start packing!
 
Had two new stories post last night. Heading out tomorrow for the worldwind business trip to Wisconsin Dells, Baltimore, and Lancaster, PA. Don't know if I'll have time to write while I'm gone or not. Hope to finish editing and submitting a hypnosis piece today before I start packing!

Congrats and good luck! I had one post this morning and am glad to see it up there.

I opted out of the Mind Control category with an immunity. I'm working on a Mature piece now. I deleted a lot, and started over, so I'm 3200 in now. :)
 
Rest of the week at a book festival. Getting a few editing jobs out the door and then taking off for that. I have a mainstream novel presenting.
 
Back
Top