men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
worth the wait

Hello Sarah although my wife took a lot of convincing to go for it, it was worth the wait enhanced our sex life together no end and it is something I will never forget.
 
His fantasies are all easily accommodated as they don't involve any other people


Maybe he has a couple kinkier hidden ones that he is reluctant to share... I was always able to get my wife's out of her when she was in her most aroused state which I'm sure would also be fun for you?
 
Maybe he has a couple kinkier hidden ones that he is reluctant to share... I was always able to get my wife's out of her when she was in her most aroused state which I'm sure would also be fun for you?

We've been married for 20 years and I think I know him pretty well involving another person in our lovemaking is just a step too far for him sadly xx
 
We've been married for 20 years and I think I know him pretty well involving another person in our lovemaking is just a step too far for him sadly xx

Oh I know the feeling Sarah. Fantasy can be such fun but so frustrating too if you can't live it out!
 
Me and my wife don't include others but we role play like crazy! The fantasy of sharing her turns us both on like you wouldn't believe. We always have the best orgasms when we get our lifelike you out and do some kinky pretending. We both thought the other would never be into something so kinky.....were so glad we ventured out and explored each other's fantasies.

We liked the fantasy so much, we even went out and purchased a lifelike cumming dildo. It changed our sex life so much! It never gets boring these days :):):)
 
We've been married for 20 years and I think I know him pretty well involving another person in our lovemaking is just a step too far for him sadly xx


Same thing here as well.
We are married for almost 20 years and he is not going to do it.
 
Same thing here as well.
We are married for almost 20 years and he is not going to do it.

Sorry to hear that. I'll say the same to you - if you were my wife all your other man desires would be fulfilled by now.
 
Wife and I are just starting to talk about this, would love to see her with another man while I watch. Wouldn't mind playing with the man myself.
 
I am the guy for sure. I want to join a couple all the time.

Not sure when this became my fantasy, now it is one I am always looking for.
Just not as easy to find open minded people.
 
My wife and I came really close to her fucking another guy one night but she backed out....so now we just role play and keep it as our fantasy ...makes it really hot !
 
As part of a MMF three way where she directs the action and we do what she asks yes. She's turned on by watching M/M so I'm sure having two cocks servicing both of us would be perfect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top