Decadents and Dropouts IC

Gryph

He woke as Phyliss rushed out of bed and then again as Trunfor shook him, he grumbled and fell asleep again, very sure that he would wake if anybody entered the room through the door or even the window. After not getting much sleep on the way here he was using what he could get.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Don't worry, Trunfor. I can handle a single man. Better take a look around to check for other dangers, you know what I mean." she whispered to Trunfor.
"Oh, what a nice room you have!" said Phyliss, as she stepped into Zahls chamber. As he invited her to take a sat, she sat down and waited for her host. There was even a little rug weres she cut put her feet on.
 
((Because I haven't been a good stalker))

Relic

Jumping in through the window, it was Relics curiosity towards what was in the room that Gryph, Trunfor and Phyliss were sharing that compelled her to climb from her own rooms window in through theirs. She still felt as though Phyliss was content with her presence, but far from trusting. So sneaking around probably wasn't going to help that.

On one of the beds, Gryph slept. But the room looked rather normal.

Of course she had an uncanny ability to become drawn towards gold and treasures, so it wasn't hard to believe that she soon stood close to Gryphs belongings. She wondered what was in those bags, that made her skin tingle. Gold...silver...gems and jewels?

It could have been anything.

Scanning the room, she noticed a book on the floor. Picking it up she sat down on one of the spare beds and crossed her legs, beginning to read from it. Quietly of course.

She didn't expect Gryph to sleep through her humming and turning pages. To be honest she would enjoy some company...outside those she stole from.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor nodded to Phyliss and headed back to their room. He sighed as he thought back to what had happened. He would have to find out more about this Zaehl character.

Trunfor opened the door to their room and jumped back in surprise. Before him was a drow, one of the people from downstairs that was Phyliss`s friend. Three things suddeny registered to Trunfor. One was to wonder how she had gotten in here. Second was how she hadn`t been caught by Gryph. Third was that she was reading his journal.

"W-What are you doing here?" he said in a nervous whisper, afraid to alert Gryph and cause this women to do something rash.
 
Relic

"Just curious...have you ever disliked when people leave you out?" she chuckled.

For the most part, she assumed Gryph was awake. He was more than capable of reacting if he meant him harm. Not that she did. Flipping through some more pages, she tapped one of them with a long grey finger. Interested in what she was reading about.

"And reading, of course. You like writing...it seems."

Closing the book, she tossed it back to Trunfor. laying down on his bed, she grabbed his pillow and put it behind her head. Making herself comfortable.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor looked down at his feet at her question, he caught the book and answereed, "I don`t dislike being left out. I`ve been lone most of my life." She had probably read through his childhood, which was recorded on the book, along with everything else about his life.

He sat down at the foot of his bed and asked hesitantly, "What do you want? You`ve read through my life`s story and now your acting like you own the place. Arn`t you afraid of me?"

Then again, she was a drow, so she probably dealt with beings stranger than himself.
 
Gryph

"Judging from the way she came in I doubt she would be scared of you Trunfor"

Gryph sat up and swung his feet from the bed

"And you two make enough noise to wake the dead"

He cover his mouth as he yawned, he eyed Relic

"You can be glad that you didn't try to open my backpack, I might have been much less tolerant about that than you sneaking into our room"

He gave her a fanged grin.
 
Relic

"Far from afraid actually...

The words she muttered were meant to get him to look at her, so he could see the smirk on her lips. And the tip of her tongue as she wetted them. Like her interest in the merchants coins, she had now turned her eyes to other interests. With a belly full of wine, and nothing else, her concentration was wandering. To the most likely activity she could do apart from sleeping and theiving at night time.

"And I didn't read that much, I'll admit I prefer pictures better."

Looking over towards Gryph, she smiled. Before turning her attention back to Trunfor.

Crawling over to him, she ran a hand over his horns. Finding them rather interesting.

"I knew there was a reason that backpack called to me..." she mused.
 
Last edited:
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor stiffened, once again he was surprised, no one had over touched him in any way unless it was to attack him. He turned towards her with a confused look.

"I don`t understand.... what are.." He couldn`t continue her touch was very plessant and relaxing.
 
Gryph

He grinned and got to his feet, using the wash basin he rinsed off his face and after cleaning his armor he put that back on as well. As an afterthought he picked up his backpack and slipped it onto his back, giving Relic a smirk, at the door he stopped and looked at Trunfor

"Look after our stuff while I'm gone"

Chuckling he left, closing the door behind him
 
Relic

As soon as the door closed, Relic continued to run her hand along Trunfor's horns. It was a lovely material, she could see why people enjoyed cutting them off to make jewelry and trinkets out of. So indulgent, wearing something so rare. At least in these lands.

"What are?" she asked, moving in so she could kneel beside him.

Enjoying how shy and reserved he seemed to be, and how her touch effected him.

"What am I doing?"

"What am I looking for?"

"What are my intentions?"


Each time she asked a question, she stoked his horns. Enjoying how he reacted. She wondered if he'd been 'stroked' much before.
 
Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor closed his eyes and relaed himself. He was worried at first when Gryph left, but knew Gryph wouldn`t leave him alone if she were a danger. A series of feelings an through his mind at her actions; confusion, pleasure, fear, nervousness, comfort, safety, and many more.

Trunfor opened his eyes and looked into hers. He had a strange feeling growing within him. He reached up and grabbed her hand with his and squeezed it gently. Drow were beautiful beings, like most elves. There was something about them that he liked.
 
Relic

Smiling, Relic leaned in and knelt up, and rather unashamidly licked one of Trunfor's horns. Her long tongue starting at the tip before going all the way down to the base. From there she slowly lowered herself to stare into his eyes, before leaning in closer and licked his lips. Her own soon merging to kiss him. Practically pushing him backwards onto the bed at the same time. With a quick bounce she straddled his waist before letting him breathe again. Sitting up, she ran her fingers down his cheek and onto his neck.

"You like this? Don't you?" she murmered, stroking his skin softly. Getting him more relaxed. It was rather easy. And she was drunk enough to take the time.

Leaning in again, she suckled on his neck, letting her sharp teeth nibble at him.
 
Gryph

He wandered down into the inn and paid for a meal and a jug of milk, taking a seat at a table he waited for his food and drink, his head covered by the hood. It was fun to sleep this late, he rarely had the opportunity to do it especially on a real bed. Even if the bed is too short for him to fit on in comfort. Soon he was eating bread, meat and milk, strange combination, but better than nothing.
 
Trunfor

Trunfor`s eyes widened in surprise when she pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him. He heard her question and nodded,"Yes.. Yes I do."

He shivered at the contact when she caressed his skin and kissed him, god it felt wonderful. Never had he been in such a situation so what she was doing was completely alien to him, but he knew she wanted to engage in sex, and he wanted to find out what it was like.

He smiled up at her and ran his han threw her hair, enjoying the feeling of it.
 
Relic

"Hmmm, good" she mumbled, her lips still slowly moving down Trunfor's neck and onto his chest. She seemed to be heading south, and was curious as to what his anatomy would be like. He would be her first of his kind. She hoped he wasn't one of the kind that needed to bite and tear their partners flesh off as part of the mating ritual. They never went well.

"Can you do me a huge favor?" she asked. Looking up at him as she nuzzled his chest.

"Could you by any chance go get us some wine, and perhaps something sweet to eat. Nectar perhaps? You'll enjoy it, I swear."

In truth, Relic just needed him out of the room for a few short minutes.

Sitting up, she kissed his lips, and undid the top few buttons of her blouse. Exposing some cleavage, before nuzzling his neck some more.

"I'll just make myself comfortable here, in your bed, until you get back."

Rolling off him, she lay down on his pillow again, smiling.


((Should give you time whilst I sleep to talk to Gryph. Or whoever else gets online soon. Cheers. Night.))
 
Trunfor

Trunfor took a few breaths and smiled up at her. "Y-yes, will do." He got up when she rolled off him. His mind was spinning at what had just happened. He went out and headed down the stairs into the common room.

He approached the bartender, "Hey, give me your finest wine, as well as some fine food as well." He drew out his money and handed several gold coins to the innkeeper.

The innkeeper stared at him with raised eyebrows but went to get the food anyway. After a few minutes, Trunfor had the food and drink in hand as he headed back to the room.
 
Trunfor

Trunfor had just reached the stairs when he spotted Gryph sitting at a table. Trunfr approached him and sat down at the table, "My goodness," he said with a chuckle, "Now that was something... odd. I`ve never been in such a situation."
 
Gryph

He raised his eyes from his food and grinned at Trunfor,

"And what situation may that be young friend?"
 
Trunfor

He smiled, "Don`t act like you don`t know." Trunfor looked around and lowered his voice.

"The drow female, Relic. as soon as you left she pounced upon me and started... well... getting friendly. She was kissing and caressing me." Trunfor blushed while he spoke, but he needed to talk to someone he trusted and Gryph was one of hs best friends.
 
Gryph

Gryph raised an eyebrow

"Oh she did? When she leaves makes sure that your valuables are intact my friend"

He smiled

"As for three days ago I was quite an innocent myself. But if you are to have the pleasures of the flesh, I would really think it would be an appropriate thing to do if the lady does continue"

He gently patted Trunfor's shoulder, careful not to harm him

"You should let us try and fix that wing of yours some time, Phyliss has healing magic"
 
Trunfor

His smile vanished at the mention of his wing, "I`ve tried myself. I`m gifted in healing, it`s in my blood. But it will never heal. It`s a permanent scar that I recieved during my childhood. My wing is fully funtional, no worries."

Trunfor smiled again, "You said you were innocent yourself until three days ago. Who did you lose it to or is that personal?"
 
Gryph

He chuckled

"You know a gentleman never kiss and tell, but it is somebody we travel with"

He grinned at Trunfor

"I'm curious about you and your race, tell me more about you if that is not too much to ask?"
 
Trunfor

Trunfor looked at Gryph with a small smile, "You ask what I m? That is something no one has ever asked me, I`m a haf-fiend, the union between a human and a fiend. You see, many extraplanar creatures and magical creatures that have the ability to take humanoid shape; such as fiends, demons, dragons, gods, celestials, and thousands of other, can mate with humanoids. Their magical nature allows it. My father was a fiend whom I never met and my mother was a human, who I barely remember."

He sighed, "Not all half-fiends are alike, but we share common characteristics such as wings, horns, claws, and red eyes. Many of my kind follow in the example of their fiendish parents by being equally evil and corrupt. I avoided that path."
 
Last edited:
Gryph

"So you were not a marriage of flesh and magic like Phyliss and me"

He finished the meat in his plate and mopped up the juices with the bread

"At least I can say that I did follow the path of my dragon heritage, I eat meat"

He laughed softly at his own joke,

"Yet like the human in me, I eat vegetables and their products"

He hefted the bread and ate it before washing everything down with the milk.
 
Back
Top