Futura Blue Diamond condoms

auh2064

Virgin
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Posts
17
I apologize for posting in English, but I do not speak Dutch, and my German is poor. My mother's father was from Rotterdam, though!

I am posting here because I have seen that the Netherlands is one of the only countries in which Futura's Blue Diamond condoms are approved for sale, though I believe it is possible for residents of other countries to purchase them, and to have them shipped.

Can anyone tell me how well they work (for erectile problems)? Pills generally work for me, but here in the U.S., Cialis (5 mg. daily) costs around $250 USD per month.

Thank you for any information you can provide.
 
I am posting here because I have seen that the Netherlands is one of the only countries in which Futura's Blue Diamond condoms are approved for sale, though I believe it is possible for residents of other countries to purchase them, and to have them shipped.

Can anyone tell me how well they work (for erectile problems)? Pills generally work for me, but here in the U.S., Cialis (5 mg. daily) costs around $250 USD per month.

Not sure, exactly, what you're saying. Cant you not buy them via Amazon? Why you need ask in Dutch forum how they work? Are there no stuff about, you can read in the internet? Google?

You heard of? Have you ever been to the Netherlands? You may even happen to know where the Netherlands Are? ;)
 
Not sure, exactly, what you're saying. Cant you not buy them via Amazon? Why you need ask in Dutch forum how they work? Are there no stuff about, you can read in the internet? Google?

You heard of? Have you ever been to the Netherlands? You may even happen to know where the Netherlands Are? ;)

I have only been to the Netherlands four times, though that is more often than I have been able to visit any other EU country. Apparently, you are unaware that, currently, only the Netherlands and Belgium have approved the sale of Blue Diamond condoms. I can order them from a vendor in the Netherlands, but they are subject to seizure by U.S. Customs. I simply was asking for honest feedback, prior to placing an order.

Apparently, my question offended you in some way, and I regret that. In addition to my grandfather having been raised in Rotterdam, and my having traveled to the Netherlands, my father spend some time there in 1944 and 1945.
 
Blue Diamond Condom Review

Our (USA) federal government's Food and Drug Administration has not approved Blue Diamond condoms for sale or importation into the country, but I was able to order from a Dutch company, using their website.

In most cases, when the FDA withholds approval it is because a drug or device has not been proven effective, has not been proven acceptably safe, or because its effectiveness is outweighed by the risks it poses. But, other times, political considerations seem to affect what are supposed to be objective medical/scientific decisions. I had no opinion as to what the actual reasons for withholding approval of Blue Diamond condoms, but was aware that major pharmaceutical companies are making large profits from Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra and, with the patents for those drugs scheduled to soon expire, those companies have a reason to exert their influence to block approval of a non-prescription alternative.

After using Blue Diamond condoms on two occasions, I am inclined to believe that our FDA's refusal to approve importation and sale was wise.

First, the active ingredient in the gel inside the condoms is nitro glycerine, with, which, when in other forms, is used to prevent or relieve cardiac angina, a condition that, like erectile dysfunction, more often affects people of middle age and older. The risk of a man who is taking prescription nitro glycerine attempting to use a Blue Diamond condom, without reading or taking seriously the warnings that appear in small print, could lead to serious problems. There also are other medications, and even widely recommended health supplements, such as L-Arginine that also could make using Blue Diamond condoms dangerous. The condoms also pose a (lesser) risk to the user's partner, unless care is exercised to avoid more than a tiny exposure to the gel.

And, if all that were not enough to discourage use, I found that the condoms simply did not work very well...not as effective as Cialis or Levitra (I have never used Viagra), but with reduced sensation associated with almost any condom.
 
well, yeah, auh2064, I agree! :)

(Although I dont' even think, that guy is here anymore... ^^)
 
Back
Top