The Bookstore (closed for afullmargin)

"That's what men like, right? A little bit of ass?"

Jim had to fight not to laugh out loud to hear these words coming from Tabby. He forgot, sometimes, that just because she knew about Jane Eyre and Chaucer, that she was quite innocent when it came to more, shall we say, everyday matters.

He smiled at her kindly. "It's true," he answered her gently. "Men do like a bit of ass now and again. And I must say that these underwear do a marvelous job of accentuating yours. They were definitely a good purchase." Jim's hand was still on Tabby's leg, and he was slowly beginning to glide his fingers across her taught skin, when the soft chime of the door alarm reminded him of the fact that they were not exactly somewhere private.

"Duty calls." Jim said a little bit reluctantly. But he rose and walked to the office door. "I guess this afternoon will be your big debut as my beautiful assistant. Join me when your ready."

With that Jim slid out to greet the two soccer moms who had strolled in. Before he had finished helping them find books for their book club a father ambled in looking for the kids section. And so it went. A steady stream of customers kept Jim busy. He knew it would be like this until 8 when they closed.

The lingering touch on her bare skin warmed Tabby as much as the older man's generous praise. She was doing it right... Starting to look like a proper eighteen year old woman should. And soon enough she'd find someone she could trust to make her a true woman in the other sense of the word.

She was close behind him; stepping into her new ballet flats before bounding out into the shop to help with the afternoon rush - spending most of her time tending to customers and up and down the ladder locating volumes.

She was back up on the top of the ladder when she heard Uncle Jim give eight o'clock call and check out the last of the customers. Balancing a small stack of lesser-interest books that went on the top shelf, Tabitha was a bit lost in making sure she didn't fall or put anything out of order to see Jim approaching.

"looks like people have cleared out" Jim announced as he sat down heavily on the box of books he had long forgotten to put away. "What a great day!" the success of the store had him beside himself.

"Listen, I know you don't live too far, but I am a bit worried about you walking home alone. When your done up there, why don't you let me give you a ride. It would really be my pleasure."

Jim didn't hear a response right away, so he glanced up; assuming she had been too engrossed in what she was doing to hear. It was then that he took in the sight of her, perched precariously on the ladder trying to place a book that was a little too far out of reach. "Hold on" Jim jumped up and braced her calf to try to stabilize her. He was going to suggest that she come down so they could just move the ladder, but then he had a far more sinister thought.

"I know, I'll hold this foot" he offered, causing her to part her legs but giving her a lot more stability. As she was placing the books in their now-reachable spots, Jim drank the view of her shapely legs. Sensual, the calves forming smoothly into her creamy thighs before disappearing into the shadow under her skirt. Sadly, she was finished much too fast and as Tabby climbed down, Jim repeated his offer "Everything else can wait until tomorrow. I'm going to take you home now."

Last edited:
She didn't hesitate to take him up on his offer, toting all those bags home just didn't seem like the way to go. Besides, she felt like a princess and what better way to indulge that sensation than her own driver? As she climbed down, the older man's hand slid up her bare leg - stopping short just above her knee and she almost felt disappointed when it did. His touch relaxed her, made her feel safe and comfortable like nobody else could.

"Sure thing, Uncle Jim." She grinned, leaving out the cart for morning. She followed him without hesitation to his office, sweeping the panties back into her Victoria Secret bag before collecting her things into her messenger bag and following him to the door. As they walked to the car, she lazily looped her arm over his - letting him lead her. "You know what, Uncle Jim? You really spoiled me today... I... I feel kind of like a princess." She laughed at herself, the tomboy streak hard to find under the soft clothes and newfound curves.

"It's nice."

"Well, Princess Tabitha, sometimes a young maiden proves herself worthy." Jim's arm slid around his young companion and he guided her to his car, opening the door for her to complete the illusion.

After he placed the bags in the small trunk, he slid into the driver's seat and started the car. Before he drove off, he turned in his seat and faced her. He brought the back of his hand to her cheek, stroking it softly. "You really are a beautiful girl, Tabitha. Between these fitting clothes and the confidence it seems to give you, I have been simply overwhelmed by how simply sexy you are, if you'll forgive an old man such an indiscretion. It warms my heart to see you come out of that shell of yours. You are worthy of a king." Finished, Jim turned his eyes back to the road, and pulled out from the parking spot. His hand fell lightly down Tabby's collar bone, brushing her breast and landing in her lap where her hands quietly covered it. Jim's fingers curled gingerly at the hem of her skirt.

The ride to her house took less than 5 minutes, despite the fact that Jim deliberately drove slowly. They found themselves parked outsider the entrance to her apartment. "I'll carry your bags up for you" Jim announced, moving quickly around the car to open her door so she could get out. He worried that a girl of her generation would find it chauvinistic, though it was just the way he had always done things.

As she led him up the steps, Jim couldn't help but notice a lack of pantie line. He had seen her slide a pair of panties back into the shopping bag, but had assumed they were a different pair. As soon as they were alone in the elevator, Jim wondered out loud "Wow, those underwear are great. I can't even see a pantie line when I walk behind you."

Tabitha couldn't help but feel even more amazing under his glowing praise; knowing that she had pleased him meant a lot - beyond anything she trusted him to be honest with her, he always has before no matter how much she didn't want to hear it sometimes. His tender, lingering touch comforted her, warmed her to the core and made everything feel better.

Happy for the help, the young woman led him up the front steps to the apartment building - a bounce in her step and grin on her face. Tucked safely in the confines of the elevator for the trip to the eleventh floor of the tall building, she leaned gently against his strong side. At first his statement caught her off guard, still not entirely used to knowingly being looked at - let alone studied. She laughed softly and looked up at him with a smile. "Mmm, Uncle Jim - dirty old man, looking at my ass." She teased, poking him in the ribs.

"Promise they're still there." She murmured, slipping down the waistband of her skirt much further than she would in her briefs to show the thin silk fabric clinging to her pale hip. "See?"

Jim was smiling from ear to ear... it was fun to be with Tabby. To talk to her like a real friend and to play silly games. It made him feel young and alive.

"You better get used to people checking out your ass, you keep flaunting it like this!" he played back, tugging lightly at the top of her thong. "Besides, I was merely assessing that we had made a smart purchase." he smiled. "It's one thing to look at them in the store; another when you are actually wearing it."

They were reaching Tabby's floor and the elevator slowed. As the door opened, Jim gathered the bags off the floor and followed Tabby down the hall.

"I'm not flaunting." She grinned at the gentle tug of the fabric, wiggling her skirt back into place. "It just feels... so different. I don't even know."

She took the lead, letting him into her small studio apartment. It wasn't much, but it was hers and had everything she needed when she wasn't at school. A futon was set up as a bed against one side of the the room and a small sofa had been arranged near a television and a two-person table with a small kitchenette off one side. Two closed doors indicated a closet and a bathroom.

"Just put them on the bed for now, Uncle Jim." She said, dropping the few bags she had carried herself.

Watching him from across the small apartment as he unloaded the bags on her unmade bed, she asked; "Would you stay long enough for a little bit of a fashion show? I promise it won't take long, but I want to make sure the outfits look all right and I really trust your judgement." She shrugged; "I mean, I know you probably have a thousand things better to do than hang out here, but I'll be as quick as I can!"

Setting the bags down on the bed, Jim chuckled a little bit to himself. Being in her apartment made him feel young again. The sparse furniture, cozy enough for two people enamored with each other.

"Would you stay long enough for a little bit of a fashion show? I promise it won't take long, but I want to make sure the outfits look all right and I really trust your judgment." She shrugged; "I mean, I know you probably have a thousand things better to do than hang out here, but I'll be as quick as I can!"

Jim was both honored and excited by her offer. The fact that she cared so much about his judgment that she was willing to take such a risk really meant something to him. He stood a little taller with the responsibility. And though he didn't want to admit it, given that Tabitha's father was his best friend, he had actually been wondering how she would look in all those pieces of lace.

"Tabby," he turned to her, "Nothing could possibly be as important. I don't know if my opinion will be useful, but I am certainly glad to help out in any way I can. Just tell me what kind of feedback you would like."

"Is this a good place for me to sit?" he asked, moving towards the sofa. "I can't help but think that a fashion show is such an elegant event, do we need a glass of wine? Music?"

She rolled her eyes as he claimed his opinion wouldn't be helpful... he was an older guy with good taste that didn't bullshit her - she couldn't ask for a better opinion as far as she was concerned. "Sure, if you can find a spot - go ahead and take a seat while I get changed... I'm not like a model or anything but I've got water in the fridge if you want a drink."

The young woman shot him an amused look and stripped off her shirt unabashedly, stroking her slender fingers over the still unexpected softness of the new bra. "Don't look until I tell you, okay?"

She was already digging out a blouse and skirt before deciding it'd be best to just get to the stuff he didn't get a chance to see in the store because she hadn't been allowed to try them on. Her fingers traced over more lace and satin than she'd worn in her lifetime - finally settling on a matching soft pink bra and panty set of delicate lace.

Jim moved some things around on the couch, stacking them neatly out of the way and turned to walk over to the fridge. As Tabby started speaking, he naturally turned to look at her. He was surprised to see her pulling her sweater off over her head and then her hands slide down over her newly exposed bra.

"Don't look until I tell you, OK?"

As he heard the words, he had to drag his gaze from her body. Maybe his look lingered a split second too long, he wasn't sure if she had caught him. In an overly exaggerated way, Jim covered his eyes with one hand and fumbled to the couch, feeling his way around and sitting down.

"You trying to kill me, making me find my way around without looking?" he joked, wondering if she was going to just continue changing right there! "Besides," he continued, "It's not like I didn't help bathe you and dress you when you were little."

Of course, now it was different. Now Tabby was a woman, and from what he had just glimpsed, she had the body to prove it. Maybe "wasn't a model" but she was a very attractive young lady, and Jim was happy that he got to be the one to help her understand that.

"So, what do you want me to say, anyway? What would you like me to tell you?" Jim knew better than to give a woman unsolicited advice. Even if she said she wanted it. Better to ask her specifically.

The eighteen year old rolled her eyes at him, groaning under her breath with a grin when he made a show of covering his eyes. "I dunno, just tell me if it looks good and if it doesn't." She shrugged even though he couldn't see her, and then unhooked her bra to put on the soft lace.

The bra was a push-up like the one she had been wearing, but with even more padding that made her look almost as big as Mari before she got pregnant. Looking across the bed to a long mirror she had set up, Tabitha examined her small but perky breasts in the bra - adjusting and wiggling until it seemed to look all right.

"Almost done." She didn't look at him, just continued to watch herself as she took down the high cut panties to slip into the pink pair... they seemed to fit much better than her previous ones, lower on her hips and with a fuller cut in the front and the back - almost covering her fully. Spreading her legs to get the full view in the mirror, she watched with mild shock and amusement as they split open at the crotch. "Oh shit..." She swore under her breath, rubbing a hand over the crotchless split where her soft blonde curls spilled out. "We have to take these back... they're damaged."

Jim sat quietly for a moment, listening to Tabby as she appeared to be dressing. It didn’t take long for his curiosity to build. It occurred to him that she hadn’t noticed him looking at her a moment ago. As he thought about it, he began to think that maybe she was preoccupied and wasn’t really paying any attention to him on the couch.

He felt a little bit like a child cheating at hide-and-go-seek, peeking between his fingers. But he quickly decided it was worth it. He watched her adjust her bra straps. With the way the mirror was positioned, he actually had a full view of the beautiful girl. He watched, noticing how the bra accentuated her pert breasts and giving her a plunging line of cleavage that would wow any man. He waited patiently as she looked at herself in the mirror, aware of her femininity for perhaps the first time. As she changed panties, he was initially disappointed. He had liked how she looked in the thong. But as she spread her legs to admire the soft lace, he was reminded that it was the crotchless pair. Jim noticed that he was breathing a little bit faster.

Her cry quickly brought him back to the moment: "We have to take these back... they're damaged,"

He laughed to himself. She didn’t know about crotchless panties. He realized that maybe part of her naivety was his fault. Maybe putting those into the pile had been too much! After all, he and Kurt had done a great job of bringing her up, protecting her and looking to her schooling, but maybe they had done her a disservice by assuming that her mother would have taught her about panties and push up bras. Regardless, here she was, clearly unaware of so many things. Jim vowed to make up for his shortcomings as honorary uncle. He resolved to tell her everything she needed to know so that she was ready for the world of men.

“Oh Tabby, I can’t imagine they are broken, we just bought them. I am going to uncover my eyes now so I can see.”

Jim uncovered his eyes and made a show of studying her.

“Everything looks fine to me” he tried to sound reassuring. “That bra is an excellent choice. It does wonders for your figure and really makes your breasts look full. Very sexy. As for the panties, the cut is really flattering and the color looks amazing on you. I think the combination makes you look amazing. Why don’t you come over here and show me what your concern is?” he asked, trying to sound unassuming.

"I'm telling you, they're split." She sighed, climbing onto the opposite arm of the short sofa and sitting with her knees slightly splayed. Tabby hesitated, realizing she was really about to just totally flash him without even thinking about it - even at eighteen and admittedly a bit naive, she had the sense to know there is some propriety about it. But, he was practically an uncle... and he had a point, he'd seen it all before - maybe not in the last ten years but there wasn't anything wrong about it. He was a good guy who wanted to help her out.

Licking her lips, resolute in her decision, she parted her knees for the older man and ran her fingers over the lace panel where it split open to show her soft blonde pubic hair. "I can't wear them like this... they're defective."

"Let me see here," Jim said thoughtfully, adjusting his glasses on his nose as the young woman spread her legs to reveal the split crotch.

"Tabby, sweetheart, I don't know how to tell you this," Jim fumbled a bit for the words. He wanted to be honest with her, but he also didn't want to embarrass her. He also needed to be honest with himself that he was no longer able to simply ignore the young woman's radiance. "Tabby, it's just that there is something amiss here, but it's not the panties. See, look" Jim drew his fingers lightly across the lace as it plunged between her legs. "There is a seam here. It's even got a lace fringe. This was done on purpose. These are called crotch-less panties, and well, they are meant to open like that. Accessible, if you know what I mean." Jim reminded himself of the promise he made to himself to continue being honest with Tabitha, even if it was awkward. "The only thing that is 'off,' if you will, is this."

Jim held her soft, blond curls between the back of his fingers. "Not that there is anything wrong with them," he backtracked. "It's just that the style nowadays, and especially with panties like these, would be to shave. It would really complete the look for these..." his voice trailed off and his fingers trailed down the seam again and continued down her leg. Then, Jim thought for a moment before suggesting: "Why don't I draw you a bath and you can try a quick shave. While you are doing that, assuming you don't want any help, I will run down to the store and pick up that bottle of wine, then we can see how they look."

Tabitha blushed deeply as he explained the concept to her - of course... Real lingerie to be worn for sex, not as daily wear. She'd never actually seen anything more risqué than a fully teddy once in a Playboy from the 80s Dad kept on the back of the upstairs toilet. Jim's touch distracted her, warm and tender... loving, if only a guy she knew could make her feel so safe and warm and special. She nodded slowly at the suggestion, she'd never really thought about her pubes - she kept them trimmed into a soft little blonde tuft so it wasn't gross or anything but... Uncle Jim did know what boys like.

"I can do it." She replied calmly, enjoying the way his broad hand felt on her inner thigh. "Thanks for helping me out, Jim... I really owe you big time, you're awesome." Daddy would probably have a heart attack if he found out his best friend had seen her naked and even been allowed to touch her - nothing crass, it wasn't like he groped her or anything. It was nice to be looked at, maybe even admired if she could believe it when he said she looked good. "You make me feel really special."

The young woman leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek and then was on her feet to the small bathroom before he could even leave. She wanted to look stylish, sexy... To please Jim and hopefully the guy she'd lose her cherry to if that ever happened. She drew a shallow bath and changed out the blade on her razor - waiting until she heard the slam of the door before sinking into the small tub.

After a short soak and scrub with her favorite lavender body wash, she hooked one leg over the side of the tub and bet the other knee - spreading open wide as she absently rubbed her fingers over her mound. She'd rubbed off in the tub since she first started - back when she was still a freshman getting hot and bothered watching the terrible softcore on Cinemax when Daddy was away. Ironically she was the only girl she knew that had never even really seen more than a clip or two of internet porn let alone actually done it with a guy because her Dad was pretty over protective - and yet at least every night she would rub herself imagining what it would feel like to have someone else touching her. Blushing hot as she raked her fingers through the wet curls, Tabby remembered how gentle Jim had been when he touched her - she could barely feel his fingers brushing over the seam between her thighs and couldn't help but think how it would feel if his big, strong hand hadn't stopped and had kept pushing into that split; showing her how easy access the skimpy panties were. He would be gentle, kind... Maybe even call her sweetie or baby or princess in that low timbre when he felt her all warm and sticky like she was just thinking about it. Would he be embarrassed? Would he get a hard on? She'd seen his package in a speedo lots of times at the pool and even then it had seemed impossibly big - she couldn't imagine what it would look like hard.

Giving in to the need, Tabitha tilted her hips to lift herself just out of the water - rubbing hard and fast over her clit until her small body clenched and tingled - and it was over. She could focus on working the shave gel she used for her legs into a foam and then get to work making herself look good.

Jim sat a moment after Tabby had disappeared in such a hurry. "Guess she wants to do this one by herself." he thought. That was fine with him, he needed a moment to process all this anyway, and the fresh air would do him some good.

The wine merchant was only a block away. This was the advantage of being downtown, you could always find a small shop that had exactly what you wanted. Jim greeted the salesman and went straight to the reds. He debated getting something standard, assuming that Tabitha was not much of a wine drinker. But he decided that this was not not a basic evening. She was taking risks and he might as well introduce her to something else new and interesting. Jim walked to the reds and picked up an Italian Valpolicella, bold and a little bit sweet, deceptively simple. Perfect. He also picked up a wine key at the counter.

When he got back to the room, he quietly let himself back in. He went to the kitchen and opened the bottle. As the wine breathed, Jim looked for 2 wine glasses. Of course, Tabby didn't have any, so he settled for two mismatched tumblers instead. As he poured the wine, he started thinking about the woman in the bathroom just yards away, shaving away her cute little curls and exposing her womanly folds. His dick stiffened in his pants as he thought of her lathering up and running the razor so carefully across her sensitive lips; creating soft, smooth skin. "Stop it," he chided himself.

It was then he heard muffled sounds coming from the bathroom. Jim listened for a moment, before realizing that Tabby was masturbating. He was shocked, but the sounds were unmistakable. He sat there, listening and imagining her rubbing her clit, the tension building through her body. Jim could hardly believe what he did next, and if Kurt ever found out, the man would probably kill him, but Jim picked up the two glasses of wine anyway and walked to the door. He paused for only a moment before quietly pushing the door open and sliding in.

Just like he thought, Tabby was there, naked with her legs spread. He watched as she pleased herself, rubbing her fingers furiously over her clit. He loved how she looked, her eyes closed, her body in ecstasy. He watched her cum and slow her rubbing before realizing just how awkward it would be if she opened her eyes to see him there.

Jim ducked out the door and leaned against the wall, catching his breath and thinking of how sexy Tabby really was. As he calmed himself down, he first realized exactly how hard he was. That problem was simple enough; he took a few deep breaths and let his erection subside. It was the second realization that mortified him. He had set one of the glasses on the sink and left it there.

Needing to do something fast, Jim quickly stepped around the corner back into the kitchen. He didn't want to scare her with a razor that close to her genitals so he calmly called out "Tabby, sweetheart, I'm back and I've got something for you." He moved back to the door and put his hand on the knob "I'm bringing you a glass of wine" he tried to look as nonchalant as possible entering the bathroom and scooping up the glass he had left on the counter.

"How are things going in here, anyway?" he asked reaching down to place the glass on the closed toilet seat close to her.

Last edited:
Tabby gasped when he opened the door, her pale skin pink with both the hot bathwater and not a small amount of shame as she rubbed the gel into a thick foam on her mound - teasing up the curls until they would come off clean with no fuss.

"Um... just... just about to do it." She let out a nervous giggle, eyeing him as he looked at her as though it were the most natural thing in the world. After her daydream, she couldn't help but feel guilty - the way she had imagined his strong hands on her... what his manhood would look like if she ever saw it. Another dull throb of arousal made her blush even deeper as she held up her foamy hand. "Nothing bad, just getting a good lather."

With another nervous laugh, she dragged her fingers through the water to rinse off the foam and grabbed her fresh razor to do the job. "I should probably do this before I have the wine... wouldn't want to get a nick down there, right?" She swallowed and watched her older friend with a somewhat less veiled curiosity, slow to bring the blade to her pussy. "I just... I'm really nervous about that. Sorry, I've never done this before, you know? It's a lot different than trimming with a pair of beauty scissors."

Jim set the second glass down on the toilet and moved towards the tub. "I am sure you will do be just fine," he tried to reassure her. "Besides, the results are going to be worth it. That smooth skin showing through the crotchless panties will be enough to make any boy worship you."

Jim noticed the flush of her skin and decided that it might be helpful to Tabby if he stayed in the room. This way, he could help show her how comfortable it could be to be naked around members of the opposite sex.

Jim strode over to the edge of the tub and sat down picking up her foot and draping it across his thigh. His hand rested absentmindedly on her calf, his fingers resting delicately on her soft skin. But when her blush deepened, it occurred to him that maybe her embarrassment was less about him being in the room, and more about what she had been fantasizing about. Jim found himself wondered what she had been thinking about moments ago as she pleasured herself; not that he would ever dare to assume that she had been thinking about him. She was probably picturing some young boy she had class with. Thinking about his rough hands fumbling across her body, portending passion. Jim caught himself thinking of how his confident hands would know where to find her sensitive spots. How he could caress her body in ways that a younger man would never understand. Jim pondered how it was so unfair that women start off with such bumblers, and how if they had someone who could teach them about the true joys of sex, there wouldn't be so many horror stories related to girls losing their virginity. Besides, there were so many other pleasures for her to learn about before sex, the more he thought about it, the more he became worried that she would waste her first experiences on this fictitious nincompoop. But he didn't want Tabby to have a horrible experience her first time. That was just not right.

"I'll keep you company," Jim offered, watching as she brought the razor to her well-lathered lips. "And when your all done, I'll help inspect to see if you did a good job."

Tabby flushed hot at his unexpected touch, Jim's hands on her wet skin touching her like it was nothing at all. For a moment, she hesitated - unable to look him in the face without thinking about those hands again. Then, with a soft sigh, she nodded and licked her lips. "I want it to look really nice." She replied casually, leaning back against the tub just enough to open her thighs and show herself without shame. He would never hurt her, never embarrass her more than she could handle.

With another soft sigh, she held her breath as she brought the razor over her small mound - dragging it over her sex in several long swipes, dipping it in the warm water after each until the soft blonde curls were long gone. "Like this, Uncle Jim?" She smiled, rinsing off the last of the foam until her pussy was smooth and pink - her inner labia swollen and exposed from the gentle tease of the shave and his eyes watching her every move.

She felt naked, exposed - but not afraid. He could do anything he wanted, and in a way she wasn't entirely sure she would mind if he did. "Did I do it all right, Jim? You think the boys will like it looking like this?"

Jim watched intently as the girlish curls gave way to smooth skin. An urge swelled inside him to reach out and caress the now-clean skin. Feel the newly exposed flesh and press his fingers between the pink, swollen lips of her pussy.

"Did I do it all right, Jim? You think the boys will like it looking like this?"

"I imagine the boys would be beside themselves for this view," Jim offered warmly. "As for how good a job you did, that warrants closer inspection."

Jim slid himself along the edge of the tub towards Tabitha. As he did so, he ran both hands up her calf, lifting slightly so that he could slide under her leg. "Looks like you did a pretty good job." Jim praised her efforts. "I imagine the boys are going to want to do a lot more than look, given your firm, young skin." Jim ran his thumb over her creamy mound. "This feels really nice," he smiled approvingly. "You did an excellent job. Now let's see if those lips are just as smooth; are you ready? You might be a little more sensitive than normal." His fingers slid down along her silky lips and back up, brushing over her clit, clearly still swollen from earlier. "how does that feel, princess?"

Finished, Tabitha set aside the razor and grasped the glass of wine with a secretive smile - she wasn't technically legal to drink it but Uncle Jim was smart enough to understand that eighteen was old enough to everything else... she may as well enjoy a glass of wine from time to time. She couldn't help but feel a tingle as he quietly looked her over, unmoving for a long moment after she asked his opinion - and then the offer of closer inspection only made her small smile slip into a full grin. She was pleased that he liked it, more than pleased... honored and honestly a bit turned on even if she knew that it was wrong. Not that she'd ever breathe word of it to him, he'd probably think she was some kind of slut coming on to a guy who used to change her diapers.

As he moved closer, her pulse began to elevate again. She sucked in a deep breath when he rubbed her leg and barely grazed over her smooth sex - the thin inner lips a little swollen and still wet from the shave and her previous dalliance. When he said that she would touch her, her whole body warmed - her pale skin showing the blush completely even before his fingers stroked deliberately over her slit and split the warm lips, feeling the swell of her sensitive clit... oh God... he had to know she was thinking horribly filthy things about those bit, strong hands on her.

Her voice came out a slightly shaky squeak as she tried to be mature about it and not think about the fact that he was touching her just as she had fantasized. "Good, Uncle Jim." She smiled, her cheeks and chest flushed dark pink with embarrassment. "God... so... fucking good." She laughed nervously.

Jim paused for a moment as he listened Tabby’s response. Hearing her breathing as she told him how great his fingers felt running over her body excited him, too. Fact-of-the-matter is that ever since Jim had taken Tabby shopping, he had started to see her in a new light; which made him feel a little guilty. He had always known she was attractive, but this was different. Tabitha, Tabby, was really coming into her own, and now that she had spent some time and effort on her appearance, he couldn’t help but find her down-right sexy.

“Tabby, there’s no reason to be embarrassed” Jim reassured her. “I know this is new to you, but it’s ok." Jim put his guilt aside, after all, she was an adult now, if only just barely. "I am glad you like it," he leaned his body in close to her so that his lips were brushing her earlobes and breathed: "Baby, why don’t you spread your legs a little bit; I want you to understand just how good this can feel. Don’t worry, we’ll go slow.”

Jim slid his fingers southward again, brushing lightly along Tabby’s lips before pressing gently into her folds. She was really wet, and Jim spread the juices back to her clit, teasing gently with the tips of his middle finger. Up and down Jim slid his finger, rubbing her swollen clit with each pass, and on every stroke dipping a little deeper into Tabby’s tight pussy; he was going slow at first because he didn’t want to hurt her. As he lingered with the tip of his finger inside her, Jim asked: “What do you think about that, princess? Does that feel good, too?”

When he moved closer, his broad fingers easily sliding up and down her slit as she processed the sensual whisper that made her young body throb even harder. "Oh God..." She whimpered, barely audible when he began to tease her quite deliberately, rubbing her off a thousand times better than she had done not a half hour before. Even if she wanted him to stop, she would never tell him to - he was practically a second father and he knew her probably better than she knew herself as far as Tabby was concerned. The truth was, she didn't want him to stop - she wanted him to go harder, to force her to get off... To make her a woman.

"Please," she whined in a voice that seemed much smaller than her normal tone - needy and nearly helpless against the tease of his gentle touch, "please, Uncle Jim... Don't stop!" She drank the wine lingering in her glass in one hard gulp, letting the empty glass slide down her belly and into the tepid bathwater. "I've never felt this good before."

Jim was happy to hear how good he was making Tabby feel. He wanted her to really learn how her body could react with the help of another and was glad that she trusted him so much.

With her soft pleading, Jim bought his finger back to her clit and began to rub it faster. He was gentle at first, watching her body for signs. As she started to breathe heavier, Jim dipped his fingers back down her slit and push deeper into her tight, wet, pussy. He could feel Tabby getting wetter and he drew that wetness back out to her clit where he continued to rub, more and more vigorously. "You're really wet," Jim observed. "That's good," he praised. "Let's a man know you enjoy what he's doing."

Jim moved himself alongside Tabby, her one leg was still spread across his, really exposing her freshly shaven skin to his caring touch. He wrapped his arm over her shoulder, his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy which he could feel beginning to contract. He was keenly aware of young, taught body next to him. He felt her arm, resting against his side, her hand sitting absently next to his thigh. Jim slid his fingers back up to her clit, determined to bring her to an orgasm.

It wasn't long before Jim felt Tabby's body tense up. "Let Uncle Jim make you cum, baby," he coaxed, holding her protectively and working her clit faster and faster. "Cum for your uncle."

Back