Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I went to work.

Ah well, a manager from another store is covering for my manager today. Even she was impressed with all the work I've put into bringing the store into order. So that's 2 managers, an assistant manager, and the regional manager I've impressed this week. :rolleyes:

you go girl!

Everyone keep your fingers crossed. Tomorrow i find out if my schedule goes back to normal!

And Hello to all the littles and daddies. Hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Hidey Ho! to everyone! Good luck CA! Hope your schedule returns to normal. I know I'm missing my routine, it's driving me crazy..

Keep up the good work, Photo. Your efforts WILL NOT go unnoticed. Trust me. :) it will get better. Positive thoughts, Dear..

I'll post more Personal responses later when I'm not pecking at a smartphone..ugh..total PITA :D

Happy Sunday to everyone.

No, I went to work.

Ah well, a manager from another store is covering for my manager today. Even she was impressed with all the work I've put into bringing the store into order. So that's 2 managers, an assistant manager, and the regional manager I've impressed this week. :rolleyes:

It's hard to overestimate the value of making a good impression. Especially with your managers and those above them. It might not feel like it, but it WILL make a difference.

Unfortunately, it's not doing me a lot of good. Damn work ethic. Why can't I be lazy like a few of my co-workers??

Never apologize or regret a good hard, work ethic. The world is lacking in such virtues. Work hard in everything you do. Work, play, love. And you WILL be rewarded...

Everyone keep your fingers crossed. Tomorrow i find out if my schedule goes back to normal!

And Hello to all the littles and daddies. Hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

My fingers are crossed for you! :rose:

Hidey Ho! to everyone! Good luck CA! Hope your schedule returns to normal. I know I'm missing my routine, it's driving me crazy..

Keep up the good work, Photo. Your efforts WILL NOT go unnoticed. Trust me. :) it will get better. Positive thoughts, Dear..

I'll post more Personal responses later when I'm not pecking at a smartphone..ugh..total PITA :D

Happy Sunday to everyone.

Hi RA! Sending calming thoughts, :kiss:

Welllll... cooking 60 pounds of bacon, 40 pounds of sausage, getting a second degree burn and responding to a cardiac call makes for an interesting day. Add to that the fact that our Canada Day parade and outdoor events have been postponed for a week will tell you that today wasn't the best Sunday.

Hope everyone else had a great day...

Welllll... cooking 60 pounds of bacon, 40 pounds of sausage, getting a second degree burn and responding to a cardiac call makes for an interesting day. Add to that the fact that our Canada Day parade and outdoor events have been postponed for a week will tell you that today wasn't the best Sunday.

OUCH! From all the splattered grease?

Aww, I hope your burns heal fast! Sorry to hear that your celebration was postponed. That stinks. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Mmmm....bacon. lol.

Actually from having a collander slip and boiling water spilling on my shoe. I was not wearing dept. boots but rather skid-proof kitchen shoes, damn it. Would rather have taken my chances slipping in retrospect....lovely blister about the size of a silver dollar on my right foot just down from the big toe. Not hurting too much now, but when I get dressed in the AM I will probably NOT be a happy camper.

I am sorry, you lost me when you mentioned bacon.

:D

A man that can cook breakfast.

*tucks that thought away for safe keeping*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back