"Romantic Abductions" idea

MaesterAelix

Virgin
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
19
Had this idea as a dream last night. So, yeah...


The 'story' starts with a woman listening to the TV or Radio, that there has been another abduction last night. The police are keeping the details of these abductions largely a secret, but warn women (yadda yadda yadda).


So, this woman things she's being cautious and the like - but then gets snatched up (of course - not much of a story if she didn't)


When she comes to, she finds herself in a small cell, with a bed and sink and such (but no windows, and no idea where she is). There's a TV beyond the bars, out of reach.

After a bit the TV comes on, and a distorted voice tells her what will happen, and its along the lines of:

a) if you do not resist, you will not be harmed - and will be released (which she believes, because other women have been released - thus the earlier news story above).

b) She will be knocked out again, and when she wakes up she'll need to shower and dress in the clothes provided (which will fit creepily well). She'll the bed directed out to a waiting car.

c) once at the destination she'll be met by a gentlemen. There will be dining, maybe some dancing, and probably even sex. [and a reminder of step a]


So - she is taken to a gorgeous venue and essentially forced into having a (under normal circumstances) a pretty stellar evening. They are at some kind of fancy ballroom atop a skyscraper - there's other people around. She looks gorgeous in her dress, a handsome gentleman picks her up, and there is a fantastic dinner and champagne and the like, he likes to dance and he compliments her all that - and by the end when he makes his moves on her, she could actually allow herself to have sex with him.

After that, she comes out and sees that at least one other women here was most likely abducted the same as her - but she's now resisting the sexual advances of the man.

So the evening comes to an end, she's taken back to the car and she passes out again. When she comes to, she's being awoken by an EMT or Police. She's treated, and then taken back to the police station to hear her story - and she finds out that every woman there (even the servers) were abducted by the same guy... And all but that one girl that resisted was released.

And the main character woman actually feels a little jealous...


[Any sequels can be from the woman whom did not get released, and probably tries her best to resist to stay longer - cause she's a romantic, and possibly homeless or the like ... her life here as a plaything is WAY better then her life before.]
 
It's an interesting idea but it seems it would take quite a bit of development to make it believable. It would be so easy to get this one wrong.
 
Yeah, believeability could be an issue. But then it reminds me of a story I read about a woman running away with a bank robber who she met during a hold up. For some, the threat and power and danger of a criminal can be highly erotic.
 
Agreed! Development is key here.

Perhaps she returns and the medics announced that she was pregnant as well.
 
Yeah, believeability could be an issue. But then it reminds me of a story I read about a woman running away with a bank robber who she met during a hold up. For some, the threat and power and danger of a criminal can be highly erotic.
I can see how. Know any other stories like that?

A criminal of some sort, who held a woman hostage in her own home, returns to her home every month for a night/a weekend as her lover.
 
Back
Top