Our Paragraphs

Sometimes you do things because of a girl. Sometimes you do things because you're curious. Sometimes you do things for no reason at all. And sometimes you take pics just to prove how crazy you can be!

Like if your love brings you something pink and lacy. At first you say "No way!" Then after she leaves you think..."I wonder what that would be like?" And later you think..."what the hell!" And "where's my camera?!"

Call me crazy, call me weird...Just don't forget to tell me how awesome I look in Pink! :D

attachment.php

OMG LOL -- *spank* Yes, indeed, you look AWESOME in Pink! I love it, you crazy sexy nut! :D
I am celebrating pink over on my thread today, too. Glad to share a mood for pink with you!
Also, I'm catching up on your thread, and I just have to say, you both have such beautiful smiles. Thanks for sharing them with us! :heart:

OMG LOL -- *spank* Yes, indeed, you look AWESOME in Pink! I love it, you crazy sexy nut! :D
I am celebrating pink over on my thread today, too. Glad to share a mood for pink with you!
Also, I'm catching up on your thread, and I just have to say, you both have such beautiful smiles. Thanks for sharing them with us! :heart:

Thank you!!! I'm in love with her smile too!!

What a great day to "Pink out!" LOL!! ;)

Sometimes you do things because of a girl. Sometimes you do things because you're curious. Sometimes you do things for no reason at all. And sometimes you take pics just to prove how crazy you can be!

Like if your love brings you something pink and lacy. At first you say "No way!" Then after she leaves you think..."I wonder what that would be like?" And later you think..."what the hell!" And "where's my camera?!"

Call me crazy, call me weird...Just don't forget to tell me how awesome I look in Pink! :D

attachment.php

LOL I love it!! :D

You looked awesome in pink!!! But you looked even more awesome when those pink panties hit the floor :devil:

Wishing some of the sweetest peas in the pod a very good morning!
A kiss on the cheek for both of you! One :kiss: for Kitty and one :kiss: for Sean!

I'm dubbing you guys....glittersean;) like a famous celeb couple :kiss:....or maybe a great music duo.....a.sean & g.kitty....lol
To my fave sweet lit couple...i love catching up hete!!...happy Monday!!!
...and those pink panties....hot!

I'm dubbing you guys....glittersean;) like a famous celeb couple :kiss:....or maybe a great music duo.....a.sean & g.kitty....lol

*giggle* glittersean. I love it!
A good morning :kiss: for you, too Ruby -- another sweet pea!

A kiss on the cheek for both of you! One :kiss: for Kitty and one :kiss: for Sean!

♡ glittersean it is;) they give off that sweet blended vibe!!!
Morning eLLEXa ♥♥♥

and he does glitter a bit in those pink panties :D :heart:

Good Morning everyone!!! You are all so sweet!!! I love all the morning kissing going on here...GROUP Kisses!!! Mmmm :)

Haha! Glittersean!!! Humm now I need to glitter him in many different ways! Better make sure I have the camera handy ;)

Awwww! Such a great surprise to find waiting here! Thanks eLLEXa!! :kiss:

♡ glittersean it is;) they give off that sweet blended vibe!!!
Morning eLLEXa ♥♥♥

This is the ultimate complement! We are two individuals but are more than a single entity in so many ways! I love that you lovely ladies have recognized our union in such a wonderful and special way! It makes my heart smile! :)

and he does glitter a bit in those pink panties :D :heart:

Thank you Stackey! Anytime I think of my Kitty I feel sparkly like glitter all over!

You looked awesome in pink!!! But you looked even more awesome when those pink panties hit the floor :devil:

Good Morning everyone!!! You are all so sweet!!! I love all the morning kissing going on here...GROUP Kisses!!! Mmmm :)

Haha! Glittersean!!! Humm now I need to glitter him in many different ways! Better make sure I have the camera handy ;)

You bring out a side of me that very few have ever seen. Bring me panties, paint me with glitter, spank me and call me Charlotte! LOL!!! Resisting you is an effort that I just can't seem to make.

I guess I need to check your pockets for a camera though! Some of these pics shouldn't be viewed by anyone! ...EVER!! Just remember it's not possible to "un-see" something once it's out there! Haha!!

You bring out a side of me that very few have ever seen. Bring me panties, paint me with glitter, spank me and call me Charlotte! LOL!!! Resisting you is an effort that I just can't seem to make.

I guess I need to check your pockets for a camera though! Some of these pics shouldn't be viewed by anyone! ...EVER!! Just remember it's not possible to "un-see" something once it's out there! Haha!!

Next time you should just strip me naked at the door to ensure I don't get pics of "Charlotte" or whoever else I want you to be :devil:
I :heart: your playful side! I :heart: us!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Next time you should just strip me naked at the door to ensure I don't get pics of "Charlotte" or whoever else I want you to be :devil:
I :heart: your playful side! I :heart: us!

HEY!!!! You said you wouldn't share my alias with the world! Just because I like to feel sassy sometimes...that's no reason to call me out! :p

After all, what if I were really some "crime fighting super hero"??? Nobody revealed Batman's true identity!

HEY!!!! You said you wouldn't share my alias with the world! Just because I like to feel sassy sometimes...that's no reason to call me out! :p

After all, what if I were really some "crime fighting super hero"??? Nobody revealed Batman's true identity!

More like heroine than hero! Do I see a "bat signal"??? :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
OMFG!! :D :devil: you guys are fucking hysterical!

Those panties look pretty sweet on you sexy pants, but do we get to see them on the naughty kitty? :)

I'm sorry, but SexySassyPants those sexy thighs are just too furry to pull off the batman dress though :D

Still chuckling. :D

Love you guys!! Ha!!

OMFG!! :D :devil: you guys are fucking hysterical!

Those panties look pretty sweet on you sexy pants, but do we get to see them on the naughty kitty? :)

I'm sorry, but SexySassyPants those sexy thighs are just too furry to pull off the batman dress though :D

Still chuckling. :D

Love you guys!! Ha!!

What makes you think we don't have matching pairs??? :D

All she has to do is ask and I'll shave the legs too, but I think she likes them just the way they are ;)

And I never claimed to be all serious and gloomy! I have a silly sassy side too! Just takes the right person to unleash it

Back