One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember what the kisses are for and I'm not scrolling back up. I just want more really.

Two hours?! What were you doing to that poor thing? :D

That sounds like a fabulous idea, and really, not sleeping is probably a good idea. I may snore.

Doll, you can have all the kisses from me you'd like. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I woldn't mind the snoring as long as it was you with me in bed. :heart:

attachment.php

Aaaaaaand LICK!

Hell...I'm only going to post this one now because I'm feeling goofy, and because really...it's just an ass. You've already seen it, but this pic is the reason that file was created. Really, I could have left it in there all alone. It looks large enough to fill the entire thing on it's own. :eek:

attachment.php

I find that picture spectacular tbh, so much so that unlike normal I'm leaving it in my reply lol

Seems sleep briefly claiming me now so will get back to you on other post later with just this passing thought if you wait for my brain to recover it'll be a long long wait....

Thank you gorgeous; feelilng just a bit better, now more since i've looked at your loveliness!!!!!:rose::rose:

Mmmm all i wanna do when i see this is to push apart those legs, bite my up those your inner thigh and devour you until you can't take anymore... :devil: :devil:

Grrr you're driving me crazy here! :)

And here I was hoping you were going to kiss me with those soft sexy lips of yours. I really like the biting too though, and the devouring.

You think I'm driving you crazy? You keep it up and I'm going to be the one taking vids before you're done! :devil:

I'm taking a study break, and it's turning out to be a delightful one :heart::)

xox:rose:

You deserve a break, and some snuggles. Have you finished up your paper already? :kiss:

Wow...just wow. I love the new pics posted and they are well presented. I also agree with you that most people spend their time look at pics on here...not that im complaining cause I do too. We should bring back some of the those threads you were talking about. Also I cant get enough of looking at you.

Thank you hun. :heart:

I'm definitely all for people looking at pictures. I spend a ton of time looking at them, and nearly as much time posting my own. It's just that the thread starters don't tend to use the Darkroom Lounge much as our social area like it was intended to be, and we have very few group threads anymore so a lot of us really don't get a chance to know one another.

Damn right it is. Here's link to the lingerie store on e-bay where I got the zebra one and a bunch of other stuff. I got this one there too. I LOOOOVE this one. It's my favorite not-a-corset.

And here I thought you would enjoy me more out of it. I don't mind though, I'll happily keep it on for you if you want. :kiss:

attachment.php

OOOO. That's so pretty!! :D You have lots of pretty lingerie. And corsets. I'm jealous ;)

Oh, I would most certainly enjoy you completely and utterly unclothed, but you're veryyyyy pretty to look at in lingerie :heart:

HFS :eek: isseii I take a few days away and cum back to find you have been a very busy naughty sexy girl posting amazing pics of yourself that make me want to cum on or in just about every part of your sexy body

finally read your story too freaking awesome

Welcome back!! Now you see what happens when you go away and leave me alone. :devil: Just about every place eh? Do I want to know which places you'll be avoiding? Should I add a pair of goggles to my toy box? Actually, never mind. I can just wear my glasses.

Thanks for reading it! :heart:
I have been having that dream for years now. I normally have either it, or another one very close to it every couple of months at least.

Why yes. Yes I was. Now that you're all putty in my hands I can give it a swift lil' slap and ask, "Who's your daddy?"

lmao

EWWWWW!!!! :caning:

Doll, you can have all the kisses from me you'd like. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I woldn't mind the snoring as long as it was you with me in bed. :heart:

Aaaaaaand LICK!

Awww, now that is SWEEET!! Either that or you're just intending that we fuck each other into unconsciousness so that I'm less likely to snore and even if I do you won't be able to hear it.

Ohh!! Now I feel bad. I should have known you would want to see that one too. I don't know what I was thinking. :kiss:

OMFG! You had me at hello on this one.

I know right? That is one of my favorite pictures of all time. The whole series is pretty high up on the list of favorites actually. That one though... I get annoyed with myself because I took it the way I take so many of my pictures, without all of my head attached to it. I would love to have a full version of that one.

And here I was hoping you were going to kiss me with those soft sexy lips of yours. I really like the biting too though, and the devouring.

You think I'm driving you crazy? You keep it up and I'm going to be the one taking vids before you're done! :devil:

Think i could do that and more... those lips of yours are begging to bit kissed and nibbled, then move along your jaw line and your neck...

Haha and I'll think you'll see in the next vid that you have been driving me beyond crazy :devil:

Awww, now that is SWEEET!! Either that or you're just intending that we fuck each other into unconsciousness so that I'm less likely to snore and even if I do you won't be able to hear it.

Ohh!! Now I feel bad. I should have known you would want to see that one too. I don't know what I was thinking. :kiss:

Can't it be both? :devil:
Actually, I would like a night in your bed snuggling, even if all we really did was just cuddle and sleep. :kiss::heart:

I could be romantic with you as easily as I could be dirty.

I find that picture spectacular tbh, so much so that unlike normal I'm leaving it in my reply lol

Seems sleep briefly claiming me now so will get back to you on other post later with just this passing thought if you wait for my brain to recover it'll be a long long wait....

That is highly unusual behavior. I'm confused.

Sleep well! :kiss:

Thank you gorgeous; feelilng just a bit better, now more since i've looked at your loveliness!!!!!:rose:

Such sweetness. I'm really glad to hear that you're starting to feel better though. :rose:

This is one of my top pics for "inspiration" :devil:

You're going to use that one? Really? Will you be taking a new batch of pics for the thread or is this bout of inspiration a private one?

Ok fine, you guys win.

OOOO. That's so pretty!! :D You have lots of pretty lingerie. And corsets. I'm jealous ;)

Oh, I would most certainly enjoy you completely and utterly unclothed, but you're veryyyyy pretty to look at in lingerie :heart:

I LOOOVE lingerie. This was all in one delivery. lol

Don't worry, I'll be happy to share mine with you. You'll look so pretty in it. Plus I can't slowly kiss it off you if you don't have it on in the first place. :kiss:

attachment.php

Hell fucking yes!

I know how you feel about cold so I'll come to you. :kiss:

Attachments

• DSCF7472a.jpg
    DSCF7472a.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 320
EWWWWW!!!! :caning:

Hahaha. Yeah I hope you caught the Mr & Mrs Smith joking tone in that. The caning is appropriate since there isn't one for vase throwing. ;)

There was a better follow up though, all you had to do was post another pic and say, "who's your daddy now!" lol

I would love to have a full version of that one.

I don't think anyone would object but I'm delighted with what you are willing to share.

Some of you who haven't been here for quite as long might now know that we used to have a lot more group threads. We had Naughty at Work threads, we had I Dare You, we had Show us Your Lingerie, we had Altered Art, we had Naked Book Reading. We had a lot of fun in them instead of just slapping up pictures of boobs and running back where we came from. We still do, but now it's more confined to individual threads.

I don't imagine it will be all that difficult to figure out which thread these were taken for.

You know, most people take more and more clothes off the longer they have been posting. I seem to be coming full circle and am suddenly putting clothes back on. I know a couple of people who will be quite pleased. :)

That is a beautiful series! You have taken some magnificent photos. ;)

I was going to ask if you had your eyes checked, but really I would rather you didn't. I like them the way they are now.

I tend to find things with a sense of touch and then I kiss them softly to identify them. Now where is that sexy ass of yours? :D

You see, now, isseii. Photos like this don't help me at all. They make me want to give up my diet, break out the whipped cream and chocolate sauce, and drizzle and dollop it all over your body. Then I'd have to start licking. Pushing it all around with my tongue, sucking and swallowing. . . . You're damaging my resolve!

attachment.php

You know, most people take more and more clothes off the longer they have been posting. I seem to be coming full circle and am suddenly putting clothes back on. I know a couple of people who will be quite pleased. :)

I don't think is even possible for you to not leave me breathless every time you post.

:heart:

I typed non-stop for three days straight, mostly about lizards. I was trying to give your brain (and my fingers) a chance to recover. :D

Dirty it is!

Actually it really was always pretty peaceful. Ok, we got kind of rowdy, but everyone got along really well. Many dirty stories and jokes were shared and much moral support was given. Hell, I Dare You was actually a competition with points given and such and everyone still got along. No rewards of course, just fun and bragging rights. That's where the car pictures came from.

Hah, thanks. That's why I posted both the B&W version of the one as well as the unedited one (other than cropping and framing). I thought people might enjoy my nipples more that way. Apparently all the lines and such from them being crushed in my bra all day are interesting too. ~shrug~ I never did bother doing anything with the one pointed towards the door before. I figured I would dump it in with the group this time though. Maybe it'll spark someone's imagination. It kinda does mine. ;)

I know right. That's why I had to put something on. So I can get naked again! Speaking of putting something on. I found another batch of pics hiding that went along with this set. I never did a damn thing with those. I didn't even remember I had them. There's one I won't be using though....a fluffy thing snuck up behind me with a cold wet nose while I was sitting on the coffee table. :eek:

Yeah it was a mammoth emailing, sorry my brain is as good as it's going to get. ;)

Always for the best, rather fond of your best dirty work :)

Pity that wound down then really, oh yes the car pics. :D mmm

Yeah definitely did think damn I wish I'd been coming through that door, what a delicious morsel to find all ready :)

Damn that last one sounds funny :D Always good when you find more pics.

Think i could do that and more... those lips of yours are begging to bit kissed and nibbled, then move along your jaw line and your neck...

Haha and I'll think you'll see in the next vid that you have been driving me beyond crazy :devil:

Remember the advice I gave you when you started your thread? Well, you've accomplished all of that now.

Now
Get
Naked

And kiss me already.

Can't it be both? :devil:
Actually, I would like a night in your bed snuggling, even if all we really did was just cuddle and sleep. :kiss::heart:

I could be romantic with you as easily as I could be dirty.

Oh I know you could, it's perfect really. I need some sweet and romantic in the middle of my kink. :kiss:

Hahaha. Yeah I hope you caught the Mr & Mrs Smith joking tone in that. The caning is appropriate since there isn't one for vase throwing. ;)

There was a better follow up though, all you had to do was post another pic and say, "who's your daddy now!" lol

I don't think anyone would object but I'm delighted with what you are willing to share.

Oh no, you don't get to advise on follow through after going there. Just because you were willing to stoop to that level doesn't mean I have to follow your lead.

I know what I want. You should know that. That is soooo not it! :D

That is a beautiful series! You have taken some magnificent photos. ;)

Thanks! Today is the day. Hold me....I'm scared.

I tend to find things with a sense of touch and then I kiss them softly to identify them. Now where is that sexy ass of yours? :D

It can be rather elusive, you might have to touch and kiss your way around for a while before you find it. :kiss:

You're going to use that one? Really? Will you be taking a new batch of pics for the thread or is this bout of inspiration a private one?

I did post some more pics. And if you'd like I'll send you a special batch, involving that pic. :devil:

holy SHIT woman!!!!

Yes?

The sight of you makes my mouth water. You do know that right? :kiss:

This works for me.......

So I should just post pics of them now?
Really would make things a lot easier now that I think about it.
Maybe a bit more boring for me though.

The news says snow through Wednesday. I'm afraid to look outside and check so I'm waiting for you to give me updates. Thankfully I don't have anywhere to go today.

I don't think is even possible for you to not leave me breathless every time you post.

The thought of leaving you breathless just left me speechless...and sighing.

Yep, finished the rest of the post, previewed, saw your name, and had to sigh again.

Yeah it was a mammoth emailing, sorry my brain is as good as it's going to get.

Always for the best, rather fond of your best dirty work :)

Pity that wound down then really, oh yes the car pics. :D mmm

Yeah definitely did think damn I wish I'd been coming through that door, what a delicious morsel to find all ready :)

Damn that last one sounds funny :D Always good when you find more pics.

Frighteningly so, and seemed to be getting longer with each message. We talk gud. My brain wasn't all that good to begin with, so we're fine there.

Mud is dirty. I need to go play in some, the textures would be interesting.

Yeah it is, lots of people just moved on I think. I suppose I need to post those again one of these days. Well, some of them. I'm not sure posting the others will ever be a good idea. Then again...I suppose I've posted stranger on a whim.

Convenient isn't it? It really does make for some interesting fantasies. A actually worked there at the time too, but no. :eek:

I'll try to remember to send it to you when I wake up. It's worth a giggle.

Long time no hear hun... Hope all is well... :kiss:

Hi you. It's getting better I think. You? I miss you. Time just goes flying by and leaves me scratching my head wondering what happened. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back