no limits no rights mistress

Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Posts
2
I have been looking for a very sadistic mistress for a long time. I have been looking for no safe word play so I can be pushed really far. I even saw many pro Domes but they were to light on me even though I told them exactly what I wanted. I think they were too afraid to go too hard even though I told them to make me cry and not worry about it I want to be pushed too far.

So my question is this. I recently found someone who is sadistic. But I'm not sure if I should run the other way or just go with it because I want to experience real unbearable pain. But this is what is in her profile "I am looking for a total and complete slave. This slave will have no limits no rights nothing unless I grant it". That really turns me on but scares the shit out of me. Should I meet someone like this?
 
My quick response would be "no."

The thing with "no limits" is, even though you think you have no limits, you really DO have limits. Your "no limits" are things that most female dominants are not into, whereas her "no limits" may be things you really wouldn't want to be involved with. Examples: Forcing you into criminal or unethical behavior, causing you permanent irreversible physical harm, spraying you with hydrochloric acid, etc.

Or, in many cases, a slave is all that she is seeking- and she is seeking a slave in the classical sense. As in, an indentured servant, someone to do household chores, and NOT a BDSM or kink partner. You will find slavery in the classical sense, not in the BDSM sense. It might not be at all what you want it to be.

When it comes to "no limits" submission, Fantasy is usually better than grim reality.
 
Last edited:
I see what your saying. I know I have limits. But im willing to give them up. I'm trying to find out now if she is into cutting or permanent damage to give me a better idea. I know she is sadistic but I dont know exactly how much. I just started talking to her online. I do have the feeling she is really sadistic though.
 
For me, to engage in such relationship I would need to trust a person. And by the way, to engage in it as a dom - the same applies. I would never take in a sub and instantly go the hard way on her.

That's a really fine line to walk.

Also remember that the fact that you have no rights and no limits - doesn't mean she will make you cry. If her sadism stops short of that, or if she's not into pain that much - you will still be a "slave with no rights" who gets played with and ordered around, but your limits won't be pushed.

The sane approach would be to find someone who is open about being into hardcore pain fetish. BUT that person would not do that to you right away, because, well, yes - they are scared. Hurting someone is scary. Hurting someone you don't know with an unexpected reaction and knowing he can press abuse charges against you - is even more scary. Think about that next time you ask a pro domme to do stuff.
To get there most people would need to know you very well. To be sure that you like that shit. THEN they can whip your back to blood and be fine (if they are into that at all). Not right from the start just because you told them.
 
Let me be blunt. IF she said let her slit your throat or cut off part of your body then what? How do you know she's not deeply disturbed?
 
My quick response would be "no."

The thing with "no limits" is, even though you think you have no limits, you really DO have limits. Your "no limits" are things that most female dominants are not into, whereas her "no limits" may be things you really wouldn't want to be involved with. Examples: Forcing you into criminal or unethical behavior, causing you permanent irreversible physical harm, spraying you with hydrochloric acid, etc.

Or, in many cases, a slave is all that she is seeking- and she is seeking a slave in the classical sense. As in, an indentured servant, someone to do household chores, and NOT a BDSM or kink partner. You will find slavery in the classical sense, not in the BDSM sense. It might not be at all what you want it to be.

When it comes to "no limits" submission, Fantasy is usually better than grim reality.

or, for that matter - what if she tells you "we're going to have vanilla sex and cuddle and live a nice respectable life with no kink play whatsoever"?

I suspect that would be a hard limit for many "no limits" subs.
 
Back
Top