If you could be doing one naughty thing right now.....what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving him head in his car with the roof down..sun blazing..parked up by this great deserted beach I know...hearing his moans and watching the look on his face. (sadly...in reality it's raining and he's working LOL) :cattail:
 
I'd be working on making him make that noise I love so much.

He'd be on his back, I'd be between his legs, sucking, licking and fingering him to prepare him for a little strap on fun.
 
Stroking off for a woman on cam

In reality, taking a girl in a dressing room while shes trying things on and having the saleslady come in and catch us and join:D
 
Right now?

Recording a sensual woman touching herself all over, very slowly and smoothly, right in front of me, really putting on a show, gradually building herself up to the point of climax, while I sit and frantically write what I'm inspired to see on a laptop (wobbling a bit from the raging hardon in my jeans)

Then pounding her with every fibre of my being! :D
 
They stood there for what seemed like an eternity, oblivious to the sounds below. Only the sound of their breathing could be heard, the escalation of excitement as his hands began to trace imaginary lines up and down her body. The way his fingers ran along her sides following the shape of her curves towards her arse where he lingered, feeling the firmness of her twin cheeks as he cupped them briefly pressing them firmly within his hands as he held her even closer against him. When he did, she felt his desire waiting for her there.

Shakily, giddy, the heady sensation of desire and need already beginning to seize her, she allowed her hand to drop, parting the robe he stood wearing. She sought him out, found his smooth hardness hearing him groan when she did.

"Make love to me," she whispered. "Please...make love to me, now!"


That starts my one thing...:rolleyes::rose:
 
A threesome with my wife & girl I cyber with . Watching them enjoy each other while I play with myself then screwing them in turn
 
Having wonderful sex with my partner dressed only in a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a red bandana loosly tied around her neck. She's on top riding me like a bucking bronco. Yeah, that would do it.
 
A open minded women scares people..... What’s so wrong about an Anonymous, no questions asked fuck between consenting adults’??????
When your horny your horny and sometimes once, twice or three fucks in a night is not enough…

:devil:

Nothing wrong there sweetheart, if the others don't take all your time just call on the Ole Synner to finish what you started. I would be happy to start and finish the project you proposed.
 
This thread could use a bump...

I'd definately have some ice in my hand...teasing her clit...and listening to her moan. :devil:
 
Take my sexy admin lady upstaris to the archive, lock the door and have my way with her in every posible way finishing off with her sucking me off and taking my load all over her fantastic tits.
 
go in and wake my loves, who stayed up far too late playin on Lit, with a smile on their faces (among other things??)

:kiss:
 
just one naughty thing?

hmm...i'll have to narrow my list down
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top