Our Thotful Spot

Dianthus

Literotica Guru
Now one autumn morning when the wind has blown all the leaves off the trees in the night, and was trying to blow the branches off, Pooh and Piglet were sitting in the Thoughtful Spot and wondering.

"What I think, " said Pooh, "is I think we'll go to Pooh Corner and see Eeyore, because perhaps his house has been blown down, and perhaps he'd like us to build it again.'

"What I think," said Piglet, "is I think we'll go and see Christopher Robin, only he won't be there so we can't."

"Let's go and see everybody," said Pooh. "Because when you've been walking in the wind for miles and you suddenly go into somebody's house, and he says, 'Hallo, Pooh, you're just in time for a little smackerel of something, 'and you are, then its what I call a Friendly Day.

This thread is an 'homage' to Pooh Bear and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood.

We wanted a thread where it could be a Friendly sort of place, where you'd drop in and we'd say 'Hallo!' and offer you tea and a honey biscuit and have a bit of a visit.

So, 'Hallo'! :cattail:

This is a friendly sort of placeand is not the kind of place where one quibbles about spellings or picks on other people.

Please breeze through or pull up a chair or a pew or a deckchair and just relax.

This is a friendly sort of placeand is not the kind of place where one quibbles about spellings or picks on other people.

Please breeze through or pull up a chair or a pew or a deckchair and just relax.

And smiles. LOTS of smiles. :)

Jokes, puns, Happy Things of All Sorts will find a home here.

“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. - Winnie the Pooh

For a minute, I thought you meant Rabbit, from the Pooh Bear Disney films. :eek:

However, once I did see what it was, I laughed and laughed...and sighed a little. Some days, I tend to agree!

I am going to write a huge 0 across my chest :rolleyes:

I suppose it wouldn't be politically correct to say that you obviously *have* the chest to write a huge 0 on/across...

but I seldom am politically correct. ;) :p

Oh... and I wish you huge Os in the future, as opposed to 0s.

I suppose it wouldn't be politically correct to say that you obviously *have* the chest to write a huge 0 on/across...

but I seldom am politically correct. ;) :p

Oh... and I wish you huge Os in the future, as opposed to 0s.

That is not politically incorrect at all and anyone that finds it so really needs a sense of humor :p Luckily a 0 is easy to write upside down.

I am currently looking into a GPS unit to help me hunt the elusive O so for the time been the 0 will just have to do. One does get used to it sadly.

"I saw one once," said Piglet. "At least I think I did,"
he said.
"Only perhaps it wasn't."
"So did I," said Pooh, wondering what an orgasm was like.
"You don't often see them," said Christopher Robin, carelessly.
"Not now," said Piglet.
"Not at this time of year," said Pooh.

;)

"I saw one once," said Piglet. "At least I think I did,"
he said.
"Only perhaps it wasn't."
"So did I," said Pooh, wondering what an orgasm was like.
"You don't often see them," said Christopher Robin, carelessly.
"Not now," said Piglet.
"Not at this time of year," said Pooh.

;)

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."”

Speak for yourself, k_s... :devil:

In the words of the great Winnie the Pooh

“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."”

I love this thread. And now find myself veering into the sexualization of Pooh, which creeps me out just a tad, but also makes me cackle with glee... :D

I love this thread. And now find myself veering into the sexualization of Pooh, which creeps me out just a tad, but also makes me cackle with glee... :D

Well I am laughing as well, we might have to give out points for the best pooh quotes. Although other imaginary characters quotes are welcome here. I think this one could be interesting.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called

And a special one

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you.”

I have come to the conclusion after much research that Monday mornings should be illegal.

It is not fair to expect people to be awake, speaking english and trying to get dressed at 5:30am on a Monday morning. The whole thing really is just a punishment and no matter how much I begged the alarm clock to stop, it just wouldn't.

"a screaming comes across the sky," said Piglet. "It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now."

"oh bother," said Pooh.

Since I've been hanging out here, I've had a very surreal experience with another beloved character from my childhood.

The lyrics to this just seem to have a whole 'nother side to them now. Sounds like something from the BDSM personals.

I have come to the conclusion after much research that Monday mornings should be illegal.

It is not fair to expect people to be awake, speaking english and trying to get dressed at 5:30am on a Monday morning. The whole thing really is just a punishment and no matter how much I begged the alarm clock to stop, it just wouldn't.

Good morning, kiwi_submissive. If it is a good morning, which I doubt. :rose: <nods to Eeyore>

"a screaming comes across the sky," said Piglet. "It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now."

"oh bother," said Pooh.

"Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie
A fish can't whistle and neither can I
Ask me a riddle and I reply
Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie"

What a lovely spot this is! :)

A Pooh of my favs...

"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"
~ Winnie the Pooh

"Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo." ~ Winnie the Pooh

It was a long, lovely Monday. And so nice to have a visit with friends here. Thanks for stopping by. :rose:

Now, time for a little something, then a bath and bed. :cattail:

images

I thought a visit to Alice In Wonderland was in order

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Back