What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking to my sister about how my cousin had a second baby that was born addicted to heroin and the first was addicted to crack! WTF!?
 
I am in a warm bed, listening to spongebob while debating responses for Rider, E and PGoD as well as an email response for a story that I wish I was sharing Here because my co-writer is friggin' fantabulous and I am learning all sorts of things from her....

PLUS~working on the spoken Desire piece for the cavern.

IF i can find the proper words for any of it.

*sighs*

and then there is a kernel of an idea for a vampire that I am fleshing out in my head BEFORE I flesh her out in the cavern and send a certain love a link to it...eventually.

I think I may get it all done...one day...if I ever find the stinking words.
 
Sitting in the OR about to spend hours of boredom because I have a healthy patient. Perhaps getting some writing done today on solo stories...
 
Enjoying my new laptop! Also looking out the window at how sunny it is. Very misleading, as it's freezing.
 
A soft smile touches her lips.

Thank you for sharing with someone you don't know well.

She pulls back her hood, leaning in to wrap those lips around the offered treat, shy emerald eyes looking up at the pretty witch.
 
Last edited:
A soft smile touches her lips.

Thank you for sharing with someone you don't know well.

She pulls back her hood, leaning in to wrap those lips around the offered treat, shy emerald eyes looking up at the pretty witch.

Oh I'm all about making new friends...

giggles and watches the ice cream vanish between pretty lips

...want some more? I can't eat it all myself!

winks
 
She pulls back, taking the delicious frozen cream with her. Running her tongue across her bottom lip, she grins.

I'm not going to say no to ice cream and a pretty lady. Two of my favorite things.
 
Oh I'm all about making new friends...

giggles and watches the ice cream vanish between pretty lips

...want some more? I can't eat it all myself!

winks

*overhearing most of the conversation from the other room, his hunger increasing with each word ... for ice cream of course*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top