Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Cornelia Sanchester
Age: 19
Description: blonde long straight hair, tanned, 5 foot 6, size 8, 30 C boobs and cute full ass.
History: Cornelia has been secretly being seeing her step daddy while her mom's away. Her mom broke up with a few months ago but they aren't divorced yet. Her step daddy lives in a house alone.

Cornelia was excited to go her step dad who she know saw more as a lover. Her mom was away all weekend. She put her bag in the car she was in http://www.styledesigner.co.uk/medi...27136e95/s/e/sexy-strap-pink-mini-dress-a.jpg it was her birthday and she didn't want to spend it with anyone but him. She drove to his house. She knock on the front door.
 
clark answered the door, staring at that dress and trying not to image himself taking it off her. clark smiled then stumbled "uhm... com come in" he walked to the living room where she followed, he stared at himself in the mirror for a second "dear god what are you thinking" he asked himself, "she's your step daughter you'd be crazy, this is crazy she needs to leave before you get in trouble" he thought "where's your mother" he asked.
 
Stephen was 40 years old with short brown hair an brown eyes on a 6 foot tall frame. He knew his step daughter was coming round and was wearing only a pair of jogging bottoms with no top or boxers shorts.

As he heard the door bell go an walked to the front door he had hold of a box over his groin. It was a real present but a fun one too as he had his 9 inch hard cock inside the box for her.

He had brought her real presents to that she would get later.

"Ohh hunny it's great to see you. Happy birthday."

Stephen hugged her tightly before letting her see the box.
 
She always loved coming to see him they had a secret only they knew and she was going to let go of this secret. She knew she shouldn't want be with him he was still married to her mum but she loved him and she didn't care what anyone thought all she cared about was him."Hey thanks I just wanted to spend the day with you."She hugged him "what's in the box is for me." She stepped back and looked at him she smiled. "Tell me what it is tell me. Show me show me I want to see."
 
Stephen not being able to resist his step daughter as she stood there looking at the box.

"I'm sure you will like it hunny. Happy birthday."

He said as he opened the box in the front door way of the house to let her see his hard 9 inch cock inside all for her.

"Do you like it hunny?"
 
"Oh I'm sure I will like anything you get me cause it from you." She grinned at him. Her eyes lighted up as she saw him open the box inside was his cock. She smiled at him and stroked his arms. "Oh that's present." She smiled."Oh wow I love it. Let's take it inside." She stroked his cock softly then headed inside shaking her ass.
 
Stephen lead by his step daughter as she holds his cock walks into the house before shutting the door. He is facing her.

" so what would you like to do with your present?"

Stephen smiles at her waiting for her answer.
 
"I think you know what I want to do with my present once I've played with it I want to ride it." She got on her knees she licked her cock softer then usual she was trying to be tender. She kissed his cock. "Its such a great present." She ran her tongue over his balls. She pulled the box off his cock so she could get more access. She took his cock head in her mouth and she sucked softly.
 
Stephen begun panting as soon as hi step daughter wrapped her lips round his cock.

"Ohh hunny I'm so glad you like this present you can have it all day for the rest of your life."

Reaching out stephen ran his hands through her hair as be pumped into her mouth more. As the box fell on the floor.
 
She sucked his cock harder she bobbed up and down his cock hit her back of her throat as she stroked his balls. She looked up at him and winked at him. She really liked to be with him she wanted to be with him all the time.
 
Stephen wanted to surprise her by letting her know that her mom was moving back in with him so was she but he was helpless to her sucking. He felt her pulling at his jogging bottoms to strip him naked as he held her head tight.

"God hunny your so good. I love you so much."

He moaned out.
 
She was sucking his cock harder as he bottoms dropped to the floor her boobs were nearly falling out. She was thinking to herself I hope he doesn't go back to mom I want him to be all mine. She ran her long acrylic nails over his balls.
 
Stephen could feel himself getting ready to cum as he saw her breasts fall out of her dress. Her mom was going to work in New York for a few months and wanted him to keep an eye on her daughter. So it would work out perfect.

His cock poured cum feel into her mouth.
 
She could tell he was getting closer to cumming. She pulled her thong off and she gave him her thong then she started to stroke her clit softly she was wet. She swallowed his cum looking up at him. She stroked her boobs as She looked up at him.
 
Stephen took hold of her thong smelling her pussy juices all over it. Watching her swallow all of his cum while playing with her clit and her nipples was so much for him.

Stephen quickly moved forward getting on top of his step daughter as he pushed his cock into her pussy moaning out.
 
"Oh god Stephen someone's eager to fuck his step daughter." She laughed looking at him as she thrust her hips upwards. She was moaning softly her moan was more like a purr. She kissed his neck softly then bite his neck playfully.
 
Stephen felt his step daughter push back into his cock as he moaned out.

"This is another one of your birthday presents hunny. You make your daddy so hard. Fuck your pussy is so tight."

Stephen leaned down taking one of her nipples into his mouth as his 10 inch click pounded into her.
 
" Oh I know I make you hard like you make me wet" She grinned at him"Well its a present for both of us." She moaned she closed her eyes feeling his 10 inch cock deep in her. "Fuck your naughty girl." She whispered
 
Stephen pumped into his step daughter harder as he hear her called herself a naughty girl.

"Ohh I think the naughty girl should get a good spanking after this. Your right this is a present for both of us."

Leaning forward stephen slides his tongue into her mouth as he kisses her on his front room floor.
 
"Oh you know how much I love you spanking my tight ass." She grinned at him. "I'm always right so it was always going to be a joint present." She looked into his eyes as she kissed him. "Babes no one is suppose to be coming round right cause if so we will get caught right here like this." She giggled.
 
Stephen had not realised that up till now he had been completely naked on top of his step daughter who had her legs wide open an her breasts out if her dress as he plunged his cock into her wet pussy right in front of his front room window.

Anyone who came to his front door to knock an leaned over slightly would see them both fucking. The idea turned him on even more.

"We'll baby your going to get spanked hard later. An I think you want us to get caught don't you? Danger turns you on."

With that stephen tongue trailed over her neck. As his cock slid deep into her pussy.
 
She was really loving the fact they could get caught. She hated sneaking around to be with him. She really has strong feelings for him but she didn't know if he felt the same."Oh I really want you to spank my naughty ass hard. Well I like the danger and I don't care if we get caught." She smiled at him. She moaned as he ran his tongue along her neck. She thrusted her hips upwards she moaned "I love it when your cock fills me."
 
"Well my big cock will be filling you alot more as your mom has asked me to let you move in for 4 months as she is going to work in new york. What do you think about that?"

Stephen keeps pumping his cock deep inside her as he pulls the straps on her dress down letting her breasts out more.
 
"Oh that's cool its gonna be fun are you and mom getting back together?" She asked she hoped the answer would be no. She closed her eyes cumming she was in so much pleasure. Her boobs bounced free. She pinched her nipples moaning.
 
Back
Top