Protection (closed)

Your words always seem to come at just the right time and I wrap my arms around your body, holding you close as we make sweet love to one another. Whimpering and moaning, I buck my hips against yours as you slide in and out of my body.

“I love you so much, Alan.” I moan, kissing you as our bodies rock in perfect unison.
 
Once we get to moving like this, your orgasm starts to build and I can feel the way you tighten your pussy muscles around my cock. Slowing down a bit by taking longer strokes, and not thrusting quite so firmly, I try to hold off our orgasm for a few more minutes.

Pushing my self up on my hands, I arch my back and start to take you deeper and a little harder again, grinding your sweet ass into the bed, something I know that makes you wetter and more aroused.
 
Gasping as you lengthen your strokes, slowing them down until I’m moaning in intense pleasure. You always seem to amaze me by doing little things that will send us both of the edge. As you plant your hands on either side of my shoulders, I watch as you change your position, grinding my ass against the bed.

“Fuck, Alan…” I whimper as my pussy becomes incredibly wet. “Almost there…Almost there, baby.”
 
"I know. babe . . . " in just a few months, I can definitely read your reactions and the look in your eyes, the tone in your voice, the way your pussy muscles grip my cock . . . I know when you are getting close and what to do to 'push' you over the cliff, or pull you back for a few more moments. Tonight, we are going full-out to the edge.

"Now, babe . . . now . . . cum for me now!!"
 
It feels like the breath is torn from my lungs with the force of my orgasm as I hear you demand that I cum for you now. My body bucks hard up against yours, whimpers and moans filling the air.

“Ohhhhhh…” I moan against your ear, tears gathering in my eyes and falling down my cheeks at the force of emotion that you always seem to bring up in me.
 
"Yes, love . . . I'm with youuuu . . ." cumming almost instantaneously with you. Frequently we cum together, but this is an incredible sensation as our orgasms seem to burst forth within a split second of each other. You never fail to amaze me with your response to me.

The way your love is expressed in the way you give your heart, soul, and body to me . . . apparently willing yourself to respond when and how I ask you to . . .

As my orgasm erupts, the physical release is mild compared to the emotional release for both of us; it's not unusual for tears to flow from your eyes . . . but what the fuck, I feel my eyes getting moist too . . . "I love you so much, Michaela . . ."
 
Clinging to you as my tears continue to flow, I sigh softly at the sound of your words. I’ve never felt this with another person in my life and it’s truly amazing. I give you a small smile as you tell me that you love me and I wait until you are resting beside me on the bed before I snuggle up to your side.

“I love you too, Alan.” I murmur, kissing your cheek before turning your head towards me to kiss you lips.
 
Seems like the kisses after our orgasms are always softer and more tender, full of emotion. Guess I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to the body growing in your round belly; rolling over on my back and pulling you over on top of me.

Besides, I love the feel of your naked body on top of mine, your soft, full breasts mashed across my chest . . . your wet pussy against my lower belly as my cock lies between us . . . god, I love this feeling.
 
In the quiet of the moment that follows our mutual orgasms, I sigh softly and enjoy being held so tightly against your body. It’s a rare moment to ourselves with nothing to worry about.

“So…I’ve been thinking about some baby names. Do you have any favorites?” I ask, using my fingers to gently circle around one of your nipples, teasing it into a hard little peak as we share some talk about nothing.
 
"I haven't really given that much thought yet; I'm still getting used to being a father again. So right now, I'm open to any suggestions. And I'm sure young Miss Molly will have plenty of ideas. Are we going to look at the sonogram and see if our new family member is 'he' or 'she', or do you like surprises?"

With you still stretched out on top of me, I find my fingers comfortably running up and down your back . . . and I alays seem to end up with two handfuls of sweet ass. "Mighty nice ass you got there, young lady."
 
“I like the idea of a surprise.” I say with a smile, knowing that if you really wanted to know what the baby was, we would do that. “And I’m sure that Molly will have all sorts of suggestions, but I was thinking about some special names. Like my father or yours. Maybe our mothers.”

I sigh happily as your hand grips my bottom and squeezes until I moan softly. “Alan Davidson, you better not start squeezing my ass unless you’re going to finish what you start.”
 
"You ought to know me well enough by now, babe; I always start what I finish." With that comment, I ease my grip and start teasing my fingers across your ass, spreading your cheeks a bit, then running my fingers down to the backs of your thighs. Just feeling you squirm on top of me is enough to start stiffening my shaft which is trapped against your soft belly.

As your moans increase, I once more grip you ass and hold you tight against me, "Sit up, babe; are you ready for a little ride?"
 
I whimper and squirm on top of you as you tease my ass with your fingers. The way they glide over my skin and the way your cock is hardening against my belly…dear God, baby, it always serves to get me hot and bothered.

As you hold me tightly against your body, I moan and sit up as you ask. Watching you as your fingers grip my bottom tighter, I whimper and can feel myself getting incredibly wet as you tease my body with your hardening cock.

“God, Alan…how is it possible that you can get so hard so quickly??” I ask, giving you a smile to show that I really don’t care about the answer.
 
"I don't know, baby. it just happens." As you start to sit up, I lift your bottom up off my thighs prepare to drop your wet opening down on the head of my cock as it becomes even stiffer. Looking down, I can see the moisture coating your puffy lips . . . and the thrill I always feel when I split them is more arousing than anything I can think of right now.

"OK, baby . . . here we go," lowering your hips and guiding your wet pussy to the head of my cock and let you slowly slide down the pole.
 
My eyes flutter close as you lower me over your hard cock, my pussy wrapping around your shaft as your hands slowly guide me into place. Whimpering, I gasp as you make the movements slow and meaningful.

“Fuck, baby…” I gasp as I reach the bottom and squeeze my muscles tightly around your cock for added effect.
 
Once you reach bottom, I use the strength in my arms to force your down just a bit more, forcing the head of my cock into new territory. Once you settle in, I reach up with my hands to caress and massage your full breasts, teasing your nipples with my fingers. Looking as you throw your head back and start grinding against me . . .
 
“Oh!” I yelp as you pull me down onto your cock with a strong grip, your shaft splitting my pussy lips and reaching depths that I’ve never imagined before.

“Oh, baby…” I coo, whimpering as you tease my nipples with your fingers, my head tipping back as my hips grind down on your hard cock. “Just like that. So good, baby.”
 
'Yes, love, just like that, " the feeling of your tight pussy gripping my cock as you grind down on me. Arching my back increases the intensity of the movements; our eyes lock on each other as we connect on so many levels.

As your riding increases in pace and intensity, it's obvious that your aroused state is running closer and closer to the edge . . . and I am right there with you.
 
Riding your cock like a woman possessed has a constant stream of coos and moans issuing from my lips. Gasping and crying out in intense pleasure, I reach my hands up to fondle and pinch at my nipples, my pussy growing impossibly wet as we look into one another’s eyes.

My orgasm strikes me by surprise, making my entire body stiffen on your cock as a cry bursts from my lips. Shaking and shivering, I gasp for air, my body covered in a thin layer of sweat.
 
While your orgasm was building steadily, the flash in your eyes when it hit was unmistakable. and was just the trigger I needed to spark my own, arching my back and lifting you off the bed as we share the intense moment.

Holding onto your hips to steady you as the your body twists and shudders; releasing my grip when you start to relax and slump forward onto my chest.
 
Halfway asleep as I crumple on your chest, I sigh in contentment and relax against your skin as I feel your hands glide from my hips and up my sides. Snuggling against you, I feel safe and loved, incredibly well taken care of as I let my eyes drift shut and slip away in the bliss of my final orgasm.
 
I can feel your body completely relax as you fall asleep, and I know it will be only a few more minutes before I am deep in dreams with you. After all those years of sleeping alone, I am still surprised sometimes at how comfortable I have gotten having to "share" the bed with another body, especially one that likes to sleep on my side of the bed!

As the sun starts to shine into our room, I wake up early, still next to the love of my life; her naked body, soft, warm, and always desirable. Sliding out of bed, trying not to wake you, I take a quick shower while the coffee brews in our cabin. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I settle into the lounge chair on the deck with my coffee and look toward the city of Nassau, just starting to wake up itself.

Two gorgeous views - the bay at Nassau, and your naked, pregnant body in our bed. Smiling as you start to stretch and wake up yourself. Damn, there is definitely something extra arousing about a pregnant woman's body . . . even more so because I am part of the baby growing inside your sexy belly.

As you roll onto your back ane look toward the balcony, I smile and say, "Hi, gorgeous . . ."
 
“Hey, baby.” I say in a sleepy voice as I watch you looking from the balcony to the bed, the smile on your face telling me just what you’ve been thinking.

Another yawn splits my lips and I stretch once more, moaning as my muscles relax in the most delicious way. Never have I been more tired and more relaxed at the same time. I’m most definitely going to have to slow down now that I’m pregnant, but at the moment…I’m just trying to keep up with my sexy husband.

Slipping from the bed, I step out onto our balcony, sliding into the lounge beside you. A nice little cuddle as we watch the city below us start to come to life.

“We need to find some gifts for the kids today.” I murmur, my cheek rubbing against your shoulder as I make myself comfortable.
 
"We've got all day; we don't sail until late this evening. So we can take our time this morning, have something to eat and then walk back into the city and browse all the little shops until we find just the right thing for each one."

As you snuggle up to me, "Be careful with all this snuggling, sexy . . . "

Leaning back on the lounge, my gorgeous love next to me, not a cloud in the sky, perfect temperature with a gentle ocean breeze . . . "Maybe we should just move down here?"
 
“I don’t know about moving down here…but most definitely visit as often as we can.” I say, sighing as I feel your hand rubbing up and down my arm. “Besides, I think you’d miss not seeing Alex and Maria on a regular basis.”

Glancing up at you, I smile and press my lips against yours, a nice loving kiss as the ocean breeze washes over us. “Love you, babe.”

Taking your hand off my arm, I place it against my naked hip, my eyes telling you what I need. Doesn’t seem like I’ll ever be able to get enough of you…not that you will mind.

“You make me ache, Alan. I’ve never been with a man that can made me so horny so often.” I whisper against your ear.
 
Back
Top