Tolyk's Gallery

Here is the photo I was trying to link. Snapped with my samsung phone as I left work:

21997599404_10204cdb30_c.jpg
 
Sugar. What aperture is your best lens?

My lenses are 50 years old :p they are all honestly, shit. As for the aperture of my brightest lens, that'd be 1.8, but most of what I shoot is between f8 to f22.
 
The first one reminds me of a shot I took at one of our local metroparks sometime last year :) Awesome shots T!

Thanks! I feel I've improved with my photography over the years :) quite happy with where I'm at, but still pressing to get better
 
some absolutely amazing photos!
i like your style a lot! the deep colors are something that i really like a lot with your photography.
i see self faded photos so often these days it makes me wonder if my eyes are bad. lol nice to know my eyes are as good as always :)
 
some absolutely amazing photos!
i like your style a lot! the deep colors are something that i really like a lot with your photography.
i see self faded photos so often these days it makes me wonder if my eyes are bad. lol nice to know my eyes are as good as always :)

Thank you :) Not a big fan of the faded "instagram" look. My goal is to capture what I saw. Sometimes I edit to a more fantastical result, but for the most part I keep it simple.
 
Some old ones revisited

So, I've refined my editing a bit. In so doing, I've decided to revisit some of my photos. Here's a few that I never touched before, as they just weren't able to become what I wanted with my skills at the time.
 
Last edited:
I recently did some boxing photos at a local event, I'd really like to share them with everyone, but it's got people's faces and whatnot. If you're interested in boxing, or sporting photography, contact me and I'll send a link :)
 
I followed your link from the PG. Wow!! Your photos are stunning.
 
Back
Top