New Member Introductions

Ahoy hoy, 23 male who's been reading the stories of lit for a few years now. Posted my first story a couple days ago and thought I'd start on the forums at the same time, meet the people behind the stories.

I'm a long time forum surfer, but after a time I lift my roots and wander off to the next one. where's the nearest soil, hopefully some with good nutrients? I might be around a while.
 
I'm 37. I'm married but sexually unfulfilled. I love to try new things. I'm passionate and eager to please.
 
46, recently widowed after 18 years of being delightfully married ... have read Lit for years and always enjoyed the open and stimulating conversation.
 
Knight and Day

Hi. I am a former badass rebel without a cause who is trying to get his
life together. I am going to school to become a chemical engineer, which is quite a feat for me considering all the pot and acid I did growing up. I'm clean off the hard drugs for four years now, and I've been married for a year to a wonderful woman who loves me dearly. The only problem is that I'm a sexual freek and she's not. she is perfectly content to live a normal monoganist life, but I want more. I'm into just about everything: S&M, exhibitionism, bondage, swinging, voyerism...you name it and I've done it (or at least thought about it). I feel like the gap between our preferences is too large and she would be turned off by any of my suggestions. So I am forced to fight my desires on a regular basis. Can anyone offer a suggestion?
 
Hi,

I am 25 m from India.... I have learned so many new things from lit.... Interested in chat, pm's with girls.......
 
Hi and welcome.

H = Hot = a story that has received 10 votes of 4.5 or more.
E = Editor's choice.
W = Winner of one of Literotica's writing contests.
 
Ranga1

Hi everyone! I have been reading the literotica fora (forum:singular, fora:plural), just now and have been reading the stories of literotica.com for 3 years now, I love most story categories, from the shorter wank stories, to the longer, more involved plot lines.

The group sex, wives, first time, incest, gay, bisexual and non-consent /Reluctance stories sections have all yielded amazing fantasy material that have really taken the amount of sexual pleasure I thought I could experience and multiplied it by the speed of light (a really big number) Squared.

The Sci-fi section also has some great stories.

I hope to start publishing my own stories, but would require an editor to go over them, to make sure I am not just regurgitating (unconciously/subconciously) someone elses material.

On a side note if there are any people out there who seem to be turned on by such deviancy (and broadly speaking, all of the forms above...), I would love to know whether or not your life partner /husband/wife share your kink wholeheartedly.

----------------**************My dream girl is wearing a short black skirt, and a long leather jacket, screaming 'Daddy, fuck me harder' from a mouth with just a little red lipstick, and no other makeup. No secrets. I think that turns me on most of all.**************-------------
 
Hey there Jaysin here, been reading Literotica for a little over a year now and decided I would check out these boards. I am 32 and from Iowa. I love the detail that all of these great writers put into the stories coming to the boards helps me put pictures to all of the hot scenarios I read.....I am easy going and love to talk to new people. If you wanna chat sometime, drop me a PM and I will shoot you my IM names as I don't typically post them publicly.
 
Hiya! Gessikkah popping in to say hello. I've been reading here for a long time and finally decided to give it a go and join. I've been writing for a long time and find that writing helps me when I'm frustrated or annoyed with real life. I love losing myself in worlds I create and the characters whom I breathe life into. I'm 29 years old, bisexual and have been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend of two years now. I love meeting other people and talking to anyone, so feel free to drop me a PM sometime and we can chat. Later days ^^
 
Hi everyone, My name is Justin i work in new york for the army and love my job. I am a Adrenaline junkie and love to do crazy things, Skydiving, Surfing, Snowboarding and MMA are just some of the things i love to do also love to rock climb and hike.
 
Newbie

Hi everyone I'm avrgblkgrl and I'm a virgin (to the forum). I just started submitting and I hope someone reads me (shameless plug). I love it here and I'm trying to find my way around. Looking for some smart, interesting and sexy buddies.
 
Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah, and like most on this post I've been reading the stories at this site for years but finally decided to join. I'm horrifically addicted to erotica, both reading and writing, and hope to get some feedback on some of my work.
Personally I am a very open woman who secretly harbors a Sub side. She's in there, just never played with.
 
Hi all, Im Kat, I love to read, but erotic fiction is new to me, the boards are huge which is great as im sure theres much to learn here :)
 
A new member says hello

Hello all! I've been reading through the forums and getting a taste of the community here as a new member, although I'm a long-time Literotica reader. I'm looking forward to hearing from other people like me. You know who you are...you love a good story, and you can't wait to find out what happens next. You have a freaky side, but you keep it buttoned up. You wait for the sly wink and the smile that promises so much more if you're open to it. You sometimes put your book aside to experience it all IRL...

Have a great night, you beautiful people.
imightsayyes
 
hi

Hello all! I've been reading through the forums and getting a taste of the community here as a new member, although I'm a long-time Literotica reader. I'm looking forward to hearing from other people like me. You know who you are...you love a good story, and you can't wait to find out what happens next. You have a freaky side, but you keep it buttoned up. You wait for the sly wink and the smile that promises so much more if you're open to it. You sometimes put your book aside to experience it all IRL...

Have a great night, you beautiful people.
imightsayyes

I love the way you put that. Nice to meet you!
 
Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah, and like most on this post I've been reading the stories at this site for years but finally decided to join. I'm horrifically addicted to erotica, both reading and writing, and hope to get some feedback on some of my work.
Personally I am a very open woman who secretly harbors a Sub side. She's in there, just never played with.

Send me your url and I'll read you. Sounds interesting. No contact info on your page.
 
Back
Top