Women were paid to make accusations against Trump

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

When did Trump brag of his sexual assaults? Ivana's charges were during divorce proceedings, which causes me to have doubt.

God, you are hopeless.

I have read and heard of Trump doing things to women which, under other circumstances, could be considered sexual assault. However, if they make no objection and let him have his way, that is not sexual assault. I agree that he has bragged about actions to which most woman would have objected.

As for Ivana, complaints voiced during divorce proceedings have little credence, especially if they are recanted later.

First of all, here you are still insisting he didn't strike anyone.

Second of all, I am not scrolling through old threads. I distinctly recall you expressing your usual doubt about OBVIOUS crimes and saying, Well, I'll wait and see IF they charge him with anything and me saying, Fine, we'll revisit this when the charges come down.

The just came down. He was charged with murder.

He was charged with murder some time ago, but not convicted. Here is more about the chain-reaction that led to the death of the counter-protester: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-field-jr-heather-heyer-tadrint-a7895601.html

I have doubts that Field deliberately rammed this other car. I believe it more likely that he was driving slowly down the street when he was attacked by a mob. In an effort to escape, he accelerated and ran into the back of the Toyota mentioned in the link. There is a possibility that he struck some of the attackers when he did this, but this was not his intention.

I consider this to be the most likely scenario. I can't believe he would have willingly incurred extensive damage to his own vehicle and risked injury for any other reason. In addition, the damage to his car would make him easy to spot by the police or members of a lynch mob.

Even as he drove away in reverse, the mob continued their attack and some of them may have been struck also, but this was a matter of escaping rather than attacking anybody. It will be interesting to see how a trial comes out. Field might end up pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter and being sentenced to time served, assuming he remains in jail. First degree murder is an extreme overcharge. :(

That's what I said. :confused: He hasn't been convicted.
That's because he hasn't been tried. A grip, you should get. This isn't Red Queen land. Or Tromperland, where DJT promised to LOCK HER UP without bothering with trial.

This is not exactly a low-profile case. Eyewitnesses, videos, debris, yada yada. A DA would be hopelessly retarded if bringing a murder charge without being pretty sure the evidence supports conviction.

That's because he hasn't been tried. A grip, you should get. This isn't Red Queen land. Or Tromperland, where DJT promised to LOCK HER UP without bothering with trial.

This is not exactly a low-profile case. Eyewitnesses, videos, debris, yada yada. A DA would be hopelessly retarded if bringing a murder charge without being pretty sure the evidence supports conviction.

The DA will probably get some kind of conviction, probably through a plea bargain. I believe there is no chance of a First Degree conviction, though.

The DA will probably get some kind of conviction, probably through a plea bargain. I believe there is no chance of a First Degree conviction, though.
The following is totally uninformed guesswork, but here goes:

1st Degree is a function of intent, premeditation, as well as opportunity and means, yes? IF the asshole (that's a technical police term for suspect - so say my uniformed relatives) ever tweeted or posted that he wanted to kill liberals or whatever, is intent established? Can a DA reasonably think he can persuade a jury of that? Or could he persuade the asshole's lawyers of the possibility, pressuring for a desperate plea bargain?

I'll guess that a DA looking for renown and higher office might gamble on pushing for a 1st Degree jury verdict. How ambitious is the Charlotte Co. DA? Will he be satisfied with a plea bargain? Will he try to symbolically indict the whole alt.right / Klan / neo-Nazi movement? How will he play it in the public eye?

This is all LMAO

You keep talking about him "ramming this other car" like it occurred in the middle of nowhere lol

Uh, he charged down a street directly into a crowd of PEACEFUL protestors. Why yes, that is when he rammed right into this other car. Which was IN THE CROWD OF PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.

But, er, along the way he DID STRIKE human bodies, which went flying.

And only you could turn a vehicle traveling at high speed directly TOWARDS a peaceably assembled crowd into an act of self-defense lmao

He was charged with murder some time ago, but not convicted. Here is more about the chain-reaction that led to the death of the counter-protester: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-field-jr-heather-heyer-tadrint-a7895601.html

I have doubts that Field deliberately rammed this other car. I believe it more likely that he was driving slowly down the street when he was attacked by a mob. In an effort to escape, he accelerated and ran into the back of the Toyota mentioned in the link. There is a possibility that he struck some of the attackers when he did this, but this was not his intention.

I consider this to be the most likely scenario. I can't believe he would have willingly incurred extensive damage to his own vehicle and risked injury for any other reason. In addition, the damage to his car would make him easy to spot by the police or members of a lynch mob.

Even as he drove away in reverse, the mob continued their attack and some of them may have been struck also, but this was a matter of escaping rather than attacking anybody. It will be interesting to see how a trial comes out. Field might end up pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter and being sentenced to time served, assuming he remains in jail. First degree murder is an extreme overcharge. :(

The former DA of the county that Charlottesville (an independent city), who lost in the last election in a very contentious race (she's a Democrat. I know it will confuse the Trumpettes here to know that I voted for the Republican) is buried in is the guy's defense attorney The prosecution is being very careful to have this one pinned down.

Last edited:
1st Degree is a function of intent, premeditation, as well as opportunity and means, yes? IF the asshole (that's a technical police term for suspect - so say my uniformed relatives) ever tweeted or posted that he wanted to kill liberals or whatever, is intent established? Can a DA reasonably think he can persuade a jury of that? Or could he persuade the asshole's lawyers of the possibility, pressuring for a desperate plea bargain?

I'll guess that a DA looking for renown and higher office might gamble on pushing for a 1st Degree jury verdict. How ambitious is the Charlotte Co. DA? Will he be satisfied with a plea bargain? Will he try to symbolically indict the whole alt.right / Klan / neo-Nazi movement? How will he play it in the public eye?

I think they found the premeditation they were looking for before they upped the charge. There were rumors roaming here (yes, I live there) from the beginning that there was evidence of the driver meeting with some of the rightist group leaders just before going to the killing zone, which would go to preplanned. He's definitely just a grunt soldier in all of this. They are trying to get behind him to the leaders of the rally.

It's Charlottesville, by the way, not Charlotte. And Charlottesville is an independent city, not a county. I've given the DA dynamic in an earlier post. (The current DA is a Republican. The former DA, who is the guy's lawyer, is a Democrat. This is Thomas Jefferson's town, though. Republican here doesn't mean what it means nationally currently.)

Last edited:
This is all LMAO

You keep talking about him "ramming this other car" like it occurred in the middle of nowhere lol

Uh, he charged down a street directly into a crowd of PEACEFUL protestors. Why yes, that is when he rammed right into this other car. Which was IN THE CROWD OF PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.

But, er, along the way he DID STRIKE human bodies, which went flying.

And only you could turn a vehicle traveling at high speed directly TOWARDS a peaceably assembled crowd into an act of self-defense lmao

Yeah, there were people between his car and the other car he plowed into. He's being charged in wounding some 36 people as well as killing one. Box obviously just doesn't want to look at the videos that have been available from the first day.

It's Charlottesville, by the way, not Charlotte. And Charlottesville is an independent city, not a county.
Sorry, I had a hard time squinting at the tiny print in the Rand McNally Road Atlas index.

I support the truth and the Constitution.
You can't, if you have any support whatsoever.

He supported Roy Moore who said he won't uphold the constitution.
He nominated a woman as a judge who said she won't uphold the constitution.

You can't, if you have any support whatsoever.

He supported Roy Moore who said he won't uphold the constitution.
He nominated a woman as a judge who said she won't uphold the constitution.

I don't know what you mean by that. Obviously you are referring to Trump, but I have never supported him, except to the degree I would always support the president. If you look through all my posts here, you would see I have never said anything good about him, except opining he was a better choice than Silly Hilly. The first thing I said about either of those two is that they would be the worst pair of candidates ever offered by the major parties, and I said that shortly after the first GOP debate.

Who is the woman to whom you refer? :confused:

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

When did Trump brag of his sexual assaults?

However, if they make no objection and let him have his way, that is not sexual assault. I agree that he has bragged about actions to which most woman would have objected.

You have made several statements on these boards indicating that you sympathize with men who take advantage of their power to sexually assault women. At one point, I can even remember you saying that you would do the same thing if you were in their position of power. You do not understand the definition of sexual assault.

First, recall the Access Hollywood tape of Trump bragging to Billy Bush. Trump said his M.O. is to kiss and grab first, and ask questions later. Trump said that when you're famous, you are allowed to do that.

So, this is not a matter of a woman letting him "have his way" without objection, as you so glibly described. This is a matter of women being blindsided by a sexual assault before they even had a chance to object, and knowing that if they talked about it they would be subject to the power advantage of a rich bully and the ignorant comments of bully admirers like you.

You have made several statements on these boards indicating that you sympathize with men who take advantage of their power to sexually assault women. At one point, I can even remember you saying that you would do the same thing if you were in their position of power. You do not understand the definition of sexual assault.

First, recall the Access Hollywood tape of Trump bragging to Billy Bush. Trump said his M.O. is to kiss and grab first, and ask questions later. Trump said that when you're famous, you are allowed to do that.

So, this is not a matter of a woman letting him "have his way" without objection, as you so glibly described. This is a matter of women being blindsided by a sexual assault before they even had a chance to object, and knowing that if they talked about it they would be subject to the power advantage of a rich bully and the ignorant comments of bully admirers like you.

I haven't seen the tape in question, but here is a transcript from the NYT, certainly no fan of Trump: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

He describes an attempt to seduce a married woman by taking her furniture shopping, which is certainly not sexual assault. Trump also talks about kissing women and how they let him grab them by their pussies, because he is a bigwig in Hollywood. I contend those liberties are not sexual assault because the women are willing participants.

This morning, I hugged and kissed my wife and patted her rear end. Under other circumstances, such acts would have been sexual assault but, since she made no objection, I was not assaulting her. I would say almost every adult in the US has done the same thing, including women. Unless the person being kissed or fondled can object to such an action but does not, the person doing the kissing or fondling is not committing an assault.

Trump also talks about kissing women and how they let him grab them by their pussies, because he is a bigwig in Hollywood. I contend those liberties are not sexual assault because the women are willing participants.

With that view, you are simply making excuses for Trump. Every one of Trump's 16 accusers stated that they were not willing participants. If you get groped or forcibly kissed before you even know it is coming, there is no opportunity for consent. The assault has already happened before you have any opportunity to even respond.

These "liberties" that you describe are very consistent with what Trump bragged about to Billy Bush. If you choose to summarily dismiss all 16 allegations of non-consent and instead assume that all of these women were willing participants, you are part of the problem.

With that view, you are simply making excuses for Trump. Every one of Trump's 16 accusers stated that they were not willing participants. If you get groped or forcibly kissed before you even know it is coming, there is no opportunity for consent. The assault has already happened before you have any opportunity to even respond.

These "liberties" that you describe are very consistent with what Trump bragged about to Billy Bush. If you choose to summarily dismiss all 16 allegations of non-consent and instead assume that all of these women were willing participants, you are part of the problem.

The women in the first paragraph are the subject of this thread. They were paid by a political adversary of Trump, Lisa Bloom, to make those accusations. She even admits that herself, except she tries to put a different spin on it.

The women mentioned by Trump in his discussion with BB are mostly theoretical. The two exceptions were both treated alright. Trump did try to seduce one, and said so in a very crude way, but nothing was said about an actual assault. Another woman, who was present at the discussion, was treated in a normal way, with no hanky-panky even attempted, even then.

This was an accusation against me earlier in the thread, and in some other paces:
"You have made several statements on these boards indicating that you sympathize with men who take advantage of their power to sexually assault women. At one point, I can even remember you saying that you would do the same thing if you were in their position of power. You do not understand the definition of sexual assault."

"Sympathize" is not the right word. I have always been envious of make-out artists, and I believe most men are. I am even envious of George Boxlicker, a figment of my imagination. I believe most men are envious of men who have a rich and varied sex life, even if they are not dissatisfied of their own situations.

I hasten to point out I am not referring to men who commit frequent sexual assaults. I am referring to men who have many willing sex partners, most of them extremely beautiful women, all of whom are at the age of consent or older.

I haven't seen the tape in question, but here is a transcript from the NYT, certainly no fan of Trump: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

He describes an attempt to seduce a married woman by taking her furniture shopping, which is certainly not sexual assault. Trump also talks about kissing women and how they let him grab them by their pussies, because he is a bigwig in Hollywood. I contend those liberties are not sexual assault because the women are willing participants.

This morning, I hugged and kissed my wife and patted her rear end. Under other circumstances, such acts would have been sexual assault but, since she made no objection, I was not assaulting her. I would say almost every adult in the US has done the same thing, including women. Unless the person being kissed or fondled can object to such an action but does not, the person doing the kissing or fondling is not committing an assault.
Did you forget that you and your wife made vows to each other? Or do you think that anyone can pat your wife's ass? I know there are some folks around here with that view.

Did you forget that you and your wife made vows to each other? Or do you think that anyone can pat your wife's ass? I know there are some folks around here with that view.
How about if Mrs Box stands at a street corner and everyone passing by can claim to be a bigwig entitled to grab her pussy? LITsters get first option, of course. If any dare; you never know where that pussy has been. Maybe Tromp grabbed it already. Ewww...

Boxlicker, I have to agree with an earlier post, you are hopeless.

Back