Swimming Lessons (Cougar Theme)

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Adam Barber was ready for intermediate swimming lessons. He knew the basic swimming skills, having taken the classes the summer before. He was eager to pick up more abilities, so he could be a lifeguard in the near future. In fact, he planned to take advanced swimming as soon as he finished the intermediate stage. He'd heard that lifeguards were a good summer job and he didn't mind having a skill that put him ahead of other college students.

Adam would start college the following fall, so he wanted to be ready for the future summers between the school years. Time was running short.

Adam changed for his first lesson, looking forward to this part. What he didn't count on was being the only male student in the class. The two female students were gay, not that he cared. Apparently, they were a same-sex couple.

No, what affected Adam was the stunningly gorgeous swimming coach at the gym. He was no virgin, but he had only been with three girls before. None of them satisfied him, and he knew why. They were girls, not women. Adam liked maturity, experience, and common sense, things more easily found in an older woman. No, not a granny, but a woman in her thirties or forties. A cougar.

Heather Lewis was definitely a cougar. Adam couldn't believe how hot she was. The only trouble was that she wasn't likely to go for a swimming student who was just now getting into the intermediate stage. What could they possibly have in common? Adam was a bit of a nerd, to be frank. Not a dork. He had enough social skills to avoid that. He just wasn't the student body president or team captain.

Adam knew how to write and do a few other things. He was into strange and esoteric religions, history, politics, things of that nature. He planned to major in Economics and work for his Ph.D. eventually as an economist and professor. He just wasn't much of an athlete, though he'd been working on his physical fitness of late. He'd even practiced some martial-arts, though he was no black belt yet.

In any case, there was no fucking way that a serious MILF like the 36 year old Heather Lewis would go for Adam's type.

OOC: Looking for a Heather. A single working mom with needs. Needs that would go nicely with surprising and seducing 18 year old Adam.
 
Back
Top