Seducing the money

missemily

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Posts
151
(OOC)
Name: Julie Turner
Age: 34
Appearance: Long blonde hair falling to the middle of my back, sky blue eyes, 36F cup breasts, large firm ass set atop toned legs

(IC)

I grab the packet of legal documents out of the hands of delivery man's hands. Only able to get them out of his hands, by teasing him while in my yoga outfit. All address to my stepson, all from the same legal office. I storm into the kitchen and toss them on the island.

Years spent being called gold digger just cause I married a rich older man. Never getting any understanding that I actually loved the man. Now after years of loyal marriage and tragically all get is to keep my wedding ring.

I grab small spray bottle of water and douse my body with water to give my body a nice shine, as I set the table for breakfast. None the less I still have my looks, healthy young man nearby and a plan.

I go over to the stairs "Breakfast is ready young man. Just cause your done with school doesn't mean you get to sleep in all day" I shout out to my stepson not realizing that technically its his house now. Am sure that bitch of a lawyer made sure that I don't even get to keep my clothes
 
Last edited:
Michael Turner.... 18/m... 6'1"... 180 lbs... light brown hair... hazel eyes... athletic build... very well endowed.... recently graduated from high school at a fancy New England school. His father's passing has led him to take a year off from college. He hasn't been doing much since the funeral. His step-mother, the hot gold-digger is hanging around waiting to find out what she gets from dad's estate.

"Who said I am sleeping in," he yelled when he heard her call for him. He was betting that she was wearing something tight fitting. She loved showing off her body... not that he minded it, but she showed it off to everybody, even when dad was still around.

Michael pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and headed down for breakfast. He knew she didn't cook, so, she was still spending money on the kitchen staff. That would all probably end pretty soon.

Walking into the kitchen, he saw her. Yep, he was right. She was showing off her body... especially those big tits of hers. "Morning Julie," he said rather matter of factly
 
I flash you smile even while you try to be cold towards me "Morning Mike" I walk over to your sit, and drop plate of pancakes in front of you. I actually had to cook them since I can no longer afford the housekeeper. Make sure to lean in close and let my tits brash up against you.

I know several of friends' moms have called me a gold digger to the point that you can't understand that I actually did love your father. Money for nice things was just another perk.

"I hope you like them, I decided since things are going to be changing with you, I make some changes for myself." I can see fighting not to look at my body as walk away to my plate of food

"You've been doing nothing but sitting around in house and doing nothing. Now..." I puff up my chest before I say this "as your stepmother, you will at least spend 2 hours outside of this house. So you will be joining me during my morning run and at gym today till find something else to do everyday" Of course this is all ploy to just get you near me semi-naked till nature takes its course. I let my breath go

"Okay now am ready to hear latest protests about me" I calmly start to eat my breakfast knowing how well our relationship is
 
Last edited:
Sneaking peeks at her as she walks away. Her hot round ass is in need of my hands on it. Well, if she wasn't my step mom... or ex-stepmom... which was it? Watching her sit across from me, I start to eat the pancakes, expecting them to be awful.

I listen to her talk about getting out of the house. It probably is a good idea. I haven't done anything physical in a while. Have just been moping around since dad passed, so, I think that the gold digger has a good idea.

"What is it you want me to protest. I have no protests. Others have talked about you being a gold-digger, but not me. I just didn't know what dad saw in you other than your body. I guess you took care of him. I assume he took care of you too. I know he took care of your financial needs."

I finish my breakfast. "You did a pretty good job on the pancakes. I am surprised that you can cook that well. Are we going for a run or are we going to the gym." Heading upstairs to change for our workout.
 
"Run to the gym. Its nearby and body should be able to do 7k run, make sure you have street clothes when were done. "I rub my forward as head back in the kitchen to clean.

"Well thats first he actually agreed to... O fuck" I see the packet of documents still on the island as I quickly pick them up and toss them under the sink to hide them with the others "God that was close if he knew now I would truly be in trouble" I mumble to myself "If he wants to see a real gold digger I should just drop him off to see his father's laywer"

I put on my running shoes and start some suggestive stretching "Come on we don't have all day, I didn't book us to much time in private fitness centre" I look up at the stairs, pull down my top a bit more and then change poses to maximize the amount of cleavage seen as you climb down
 
After grabbing a couple of things and putting them in my backpack, I put on my sneakers and head downstairs. I see my stepmom stretching with her big tits practically hangout. I feel my big cock twitch at the sight of her massive tits almost totally exposed.

"Waiting on you now. Dressed like that, you might cause a couple of wrecks on the way to the gym. Do you always dress like that to workout?" I slowly look up and down her body... flirting with her a little. Then, I head for the door.

"Let's get going." I close the door behind us, and I let her set the pace as we begin to run. Staying a half step behind her, I am able to see her fine ass and also see her big tits bouncing as we go. Eventually, I move up next to her as she started to pick up the pace. I couldn't let her even think that she was going to beat me to the gym.
 
I lose a step, when decide to not overtly stare at my ass for the whole run. My eyes focus in on semi in your shorts bouncing around, father was well hung but you look like small baseball bat.

Once am able to get proper footing again, I decided to beat you at this little game your playing. "Okay enough of warm up time to get serious" I quicken my pace easily out running you. Private schooled rich snob not able to keep up with the former fitness & nutrition instructor. Well I slacked off in the cooking, kept the workout part of my career going.

I beat you to the gym, as you came in huffing and puffing towards the front door "O looks like my outfit only caused one accident" I smile at you at your little cute attempt of machismo on me "Remember I used to do this for a living, since you lost why don't you get us some towels and water. O and check us in for our appointment, its under your name" Mainly cause am no longer apart of family account and can't afford this place

I can't help but glare at meat stick between your legs, which helps me ignore the glares I get by others at the gym.
 
Pissed off that she beat me, I walk into the gym and check us in. The girl behind the counter gives me a look, and says, "she is a little old for you, don't you think?" I tell her that she is my stepmom and that we are just there to workout together. She nods and says, "yea, okay."

I walk into the lockerroom and put my backpack away. Then, I go back out and look for you. I see a couple of muscleheads talking with you. I smile to myself, and think... "hell, dad isn't even cold yet and she is already moving on."

I head over to the machines and begin to stretch a little before working on the lat pulldown machine. After finishing my first set, I get up and stretch; not bothering to look to see who you are flirting with.
 
I walk over to where you are at the machines once I finished talking to some of the other trainers. I know there whole offer of job is more of an excuse to get in my pants "O god Mike why are all men are pigs. Been going here for years, and they keep wanting to offer me a "job"" I air quote the last part "They just want my phone number."

I laugh "Sorry just me complaining, I booked us private room just so we don't have to deal with them. Also I can see where your fitness level is at" I grab you by the hand and escort you over to the private rooms "Less equipment for us, but before you start working out we need to find were you stand" As we walk I notice all the eyes on us like we're some famous couple

I pull you in close before we reach the door "Your getting a lot of attention yourself slugger, come here regular enough and meant find yourself some..." I point to group of girls who currently drooling over you "Just make sure you always use your own condoms" I whisper to you as we get to the door and open up the private suite to us
 
Last edited:
"They probably look at all of the guys that come in here like that. They are nothing special. I can have girls like them any day of the week." I smile at them before turning to you and watching you close the door behind us.

"I didn't know they had private suites in here. What do they need private workout suites for? How did you even know about them?" I look at you wondering what you are up to. My radar is up, because I think you have something in mind, and I am curious as to what it is.

Then, I look around the suite. "You are right. There isn't much equipment here. How are we supposed to get a decent workout with so little equipment to workout on? I thought the main gym would be a better place to lift." Turning back to you as I finish my question.
 
"I used to work here" I look at you bit annoyed "I know you spent most of your time away at school but you could at learn some things about me, and there used mainly by the trainers for private sessions" I go over to the bench press and start to set up for you. "God last one was ass, left all of his plates on"

"Then again me and you never really got a long never bothered to really talk to one another, must have been all the girls you met up with at that all boys school father sent you to" I jump back to previous conversation "Through you looks did look like they worked on the girl on front desk"

"O and as woman who spent more time in gym then you, I can tell you very few guys get looks like that when they are next to something like me" I strike pose to show off a bit "Now you said you want to lift, lets see where you are at and then we can get some sort of workout plan for you going. I spot you"
 
I lay down on the bench.. looking up through the bar at you standing behind my head. I feel my cock twitch at the sight of you that close to me. Trying to change my focus on what you want me to do. I lift the bar off the rack and do a set of 8.

Re-racking the bar, I sit up with my back to you. Breathing slowly, trying to relax.. hoping you didn't see my cock grow when I was laying on the bench. After a moment, I get up and stand straddling the bench, facing you.

"Okay, since you are the professional, tell me what you want me to do next. If you are such the trainer, you are going to get me back in shape. I haven't done anything since dad passed, so, you will be the one to get me going again. Do you have a problem with that, or will it keep you from flirting with all of your former co-workers?"
 
"O god is that how you see me?" Throw myself onto piece of equipment next to you "All I am is some slut going to dick to another? Next your going to say I was just in bed with your father cause of his money" I put my face in my hands

"Hate to break this to you but me and father dated for almost year before he told me his wealth. In our 8 years of marriage the one who cheated was him. But does he get called names? No, well am the slut why?"I stand up showing off my body

"O I know its cause I eat well, workout and have big fat tits" I pull my top down showing them off "Get off the bench and spot me.I show you real lifting" I setup under the bar tits hanging out " Add 50lbs" I coldly order
 
Last edited:
I watch as you go off on me. I hear you talk about my father cheating and about how you eat right. Then, I see you expose your big tits and move to the bench... ordering me to spot you. I do as you say and put a 25 pound plate on each side.

Moving behind the bar, I look down at you. The sight of those big, perfect tits causes my big cock to start to throb. It isn't what I want. I want to be able to spot you and focus on making sure you don't get hurt, but those tits you have exposed cause an uncontrolled reaction.

"Whenever you are ready, I am." I place my hands on the bar waiting for you to begin... ready to give the bar a lift out of the rack. Then I watch as you begin to bench press the weight.
 
All idea of a plan slips as angry bench the weight. Your eyes focus more on my tits then what am doing or whats going on in your pants. As easily push out 8 and then continue on.

"While say it, so all things that I am. Am gold digger" I push the weight up "ahhh slut" another rep "Slut" I chant out all things I've been called over the years as tear off rep after rep

"Well are you going to spot me or what? Spot all those things you think I am because I happen to love a rich man" I keep going with the reps as face gets flushed from the amount work. Your hands no longer near the bar as its clear I can easily hand this. I even start to ignore your cock as focus on just doing my own reps

"Come on say it to my face Michael, quit trying to sneak glances of my ass and tits cause you got the real thing now"I order you again as continue to angry push myself
 
"How am I supposed to ignore it. You bared your big tits and you are laying on the bench in front of me with them sticking up in the air. How am I supposed to ignore them and concentrate on spotting you? You want me to look at them, don't you?

Hearing you grunt out the names you have been called makes my cock grow even harder. It isn't necessarily the names you have been called, but the way you are saying them. My thick, long cock grows harder in my shorts which struggle to contain it.

"I never called you anything. I asked dad what he was doing when he said he was going to marry you. He told me he loved you, but I wasn't convinced you loved him. I thought you were a gold digger, but I never said anything to anyone about it. Dad seemed happy and that was all that mattered to me... even though, I was convinced he sent me away to boarding school so that I didn't get in the way of his time with you."
 
I put the bar back as finally say what you think of me "I told him not to send you some where so far away. He insisted on it and we fought over it" I get up and sit on the bench "He sent you cause it was family's traditional school going back years and years of men" I wave it all off "I wanted to be a mother"

I look down at my top and pull it up "Sorry about that, I just got little worked up. I guess I took it bit to far" I look at your shorts as my mouth drops seeing your full erection

"Holy fuck, maybe you can get any girl you want" As my eyes glare hole through your shorts "Gimme a look" I reach out and grab the pushed out waist band of shorts "Gimme you got one"
 
Last edited:
I listen to you tell me about my father's decision to send me to boarding school. I was never told about the family tradition. "Why didn't he tell me about the tradition. He just told me I was going away and that there would be no discussion about it."

I watch you put your tits away. Admittedly, i am a little disappointed when your big tits are no longer exposed to me. I was enjoying the view. Then, you look at my crotch. I can tell that you are impressed with what you see.

"You like that Julie? Dad didn't have anything this big, did he?" Looking down as you grab the waistband of my shorts and expose the giant cock they have been hiding. I can tell by the look in your eyes that, despite the hot body you have, you have never had anything this big.
 
Iignore your words and go in for the prize. You don't do much fighting as pull you in by shorts, large wet spot having already formed from staring at me "I knew you were hung but even I couldn't imagine something this big"

I reach into the gap in your pants, cupping your large balls "Matching set" I giggle as then go fish the main prize out of the shorts and letting it free. The head bouncing off abs.

Then remember you've been in all boys school for your entire teenage life and odds you just saw the first set of tits in flesh for first time, on woman you've dreamed about for years. The amount of nighttime sessions you've had with me in your head were countless
 
Watching you handle my massive cock and my heavy balls. "What are you doing? I thought you said we were going to workout? Is this your idea of a workout? I have never had a workout like this before."

The way you are touching me is getting me more and more aroused. I start to worry that if you keep doing what you are doing that there is going to be an incident that occurs right here on the bench.

"You like how big my cock is, don't you? I bet none of those guys that was out there have anything in their shorts that is even close to this big. Have you ever had a cock this big step-mom?" Your touching, and the recent view of your massive tits have pushed me too far. I can't contain it and I explode.... firing giant ropes of cum.
 
Rope after rope of cum paints my face as I maintain my grip on oversize cock. Since I was so close from the get go all of your load ends up on my face and hair. Heat of all it causes my nipples to harden and mini orgasm to shake my body.

When it finally comes to end for both us, one of my eyes is glued shot. My lips are covered in cum and can feel couple pools of the stuff on my nose ready to drop off. I scoop the stuff on my nose onto my fingers

"I quite doubt there is guy out there that can match you in size and out of those trainers I can tell you that you dwarf them."I tilt my head back and make a bit of show of myself "Though you should work on your endurance don't want to go off in that lucky girl's hand now would you. Mind getting me a towel?" Let the cum fall off into my hand and into my mouth
 
Last edited:
I am a little embarrassed by the fact that I came so quickly. Not that I was intending to cum in the first place. Although my step mother was fucking hot, I never imagined that anything would happen between the two of us.

You telling me that I should work on my endurance leads to even more embarrassment. I walk over and grab two towels. I hand one to you and then I use the other to clean the cum off my shaft. I watch you wipe my seed from your face and hands, and then I take both towels and toss them in the dirty towel hamper.

"Sorry about that. I guess I was more worked up than I thought. It is your fault though. You are the one who went and bared your breasts to me and then you started grabbing my hard cock and my heavy balls. Something tells me that you wanted that to happen."
 
"And your the one who accused me of flirting with other guys. Have you ever thought that other guys hit on me even if I don't want it? Since father died all hear is more and more talk about how am slut and gold digger. Your father's own lawyer even calls just to me sure I haven't ran off with some other guy yet" I get up off the bench and look myself in mirror, making sure I got all of the cum

Turn back to you "Yes Mike I say took things to far, but you need to understand how worked up I am in all of this" I look over your body your cock still hard dangling from your shorts "And at least when I finished I put them back where they belong. Also can you fault a girl for wanting a peek at that" I point "Don't act like you haven't wanted peek on my body for a while or does run here don't count?" I smile at you as setup the bar for some squats

"Come over and then you can explain what you mean on how wanted all of this to happen"
 
I listen to you and then tuck my large cock back inside my shorts. "Sorry, I was focused on what you were saying and I didn't realize he was still out and staring at you. I didn't mean to offend you by leaving him out."

I move over to the squat rack where you are getting ready for what comes next. I still have this feeling that you are up to something, but I am not quite sure what it is. I can't really complain about what just happened, although, it would have been nice to see some cum on those big tits, too.

"You know you wanted me to cum. Why else would you have taken your big tits out while you were benching? Then you reached and grabbed my cock and balls and rubbed them. Maybe you didn't think I would blow my load that fast, but you definitely wanted it to happen. You didn't complain one bit when I shot my load all over your face."
 
"And are you going reach point any time soon? Or are you saying I can't be interested in sex?" I get under the bar setting myself up in the mirror so I can still see you, lift up and start to proceed with couple squats "Speaking of, I can see you back there" I shot you glance and smile as catch you staring at my ass

"Asides what is there to complain about with you shooting a load on my face? Unlike you am at least honest about my interests while you try to be sneaky about it" I squat low and bounce my ass up and down for bit on each squat like am fucking

"When saw your hardon just had to see it, I guess was just as worked up as you. " Finish my teasing reps "You had the girl at front desk, all women out on floor staring at you... Hmmm welcome to my world kid " I place the bar back "Your turn, I set for myself am sure the weight won't be to much for you" Smack your butt "Best getting used being a sex object for others"
 
Back
Top