Happiness in Slavery (closed)

Kane...I want you to fuck me.”

If this was a game, he would just have claimed his victory. But this was not, and in fact the young mailroom worker was just beginning. As he listened to the previously very resilient and apprehensive older woman confess her desire to fuck a man other than her husband in this his best friend's parent's bedroom. Kane could not help but grin ear to ear. He was justified and proud all at once.

"Good Samantha," he said approvingly "...good."

He picked her up with ease, scooping her up and cradling her naked body in his large muscular arms. Next he laid her on the bed, the silken sheets bending beneath her gentle weight. He pulled his shorts down and got undressed. Letting his cock flop out and throb in plain view. A mammoth rod of hard flesh bouncing up and down at the base as if it had a mind of its own. The tip swollen and glistened with a bit of precum, which Kane used to rub over his cock like lotion.

He gripped his dick, putting it on display for her. She had sucked him off and playing with it in the car but this was different. It was going inside her, and of her own free will. He wanted it to sink in. He wanted her to understand how much she wanted this.

He got on the bed and climbed between her legs...grabbing her by an ankle and pulling her closer to him with a single forceful tug. Her thighs met his and he parted her legs putting one to his left side and holding on to the other to kiss it near her calf. His nice and fat erection slapping against her several times intentionally.

"So we are clear... You want me to fuck you... While your husband is downstairs. I offered you the chance to leave...but you want...this cock," he positioned the gigantic plump head against her shaved lips pressing very very lightly as he continued "...you want it inside you. Right?"
 
He seemed to be pleased with her answer and a little bit of doubt started to slip into her mind. She pushed it back; now that she had talked herself into this she didn’t want to ruin with second guessing.

"Good Samantha...good."

He moved in and picked her up easily. She could feel her pulse speed up as he pulled her against his muscular chest and walked over to the bed. Once he’d placed her on the bed she watched as he undressed though she had a hard time focusing on anything other than his massive cock. She still found it impressive even though she’d gotten familiar enough with it in the parking garage to know what to expect. He started pumping it slowly and she could feel herself getting wetter as she watched. All she could think about was how it would feel to have his thick cock sliding all the way inside of her. He got on the bed and pulled her to him and she moaned as he softly kissed her ankle.

"So we are clear... You want me to fuck you... While your husband is downstairs. I offered you the chance to leave...but you want...this cock...you want it inside you. Right?"

He’d pressed his cock up against her pussy and her hips moved towards him automatically. She knew at that moment that there was nothing she wanted more than his cock filling her pussy. There was still a part of her that was rebelling against how easily she was succumbing but her desire overshadowed it.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me. I want your cock deep inside me...please.”
 
Kane held his throbbing cock against her slit...he wrung it from the base of the shaft to the bulbous head, freeing a gob of precum which he smeared between her lips.

"This is the first of my cum to touch your insides...there's gonna be much more... Much deeper, very soon."

He slowly parted Samantha's labia, the big fat head of his swollen dick stretching her wide. He hadn't realized she would be this tight. It sounded insulting but he didn't have a great deal of experience with older women and he figured after a kid or two she would be loose. He had fucked his way through most of the attractive young girls at work over a years time and had stretched most of them do to his enormous endowment but Sam was tighter than most.

With his head inside her, he moaned, her velvet insides squeezing his dick already. He pushed further and inch by inch invaded the wife's cunt, pulling her inner walls further apart than ever before.

Eventually he fully sheathed his monster up Samantha's pussy yet still Kane continued to thrust. Laying atop her, his ass flexing creating dimples as he buried himself completely to the hilt. He pushed against her cervix and eventually slide out, slowly. The length of his cock covered in her.

Kane took Sam's legs and tossed them over his shoulders...raising her ass a bit before entering her again... More violently this time. He leaned forward and rested on his hands, her legs now stretched up and back, her feet in the air. He started pumping his cock inside her, fucking her very very hard, very very fast and nearly as deep as before all the while looking in her eyes.

"This is my pussy now."
 
Samantha was longing to feel his cock inside her but he was drawing it out and it was all she could to do keep from pushing her hips forward. He was still stroking his cock and she watched as he rubbed some of the precum from the head onto her pussy.

"This is the first of my cum to touch your insides...there's gonna be much more... Much deeper, very soon."

If she’d had any doubts left they would have been wiped out with those words. She didn’t think she’d ever been as turned on as she was at this moment. He finally began to slide his cock inside her and she couldn’t hold back a moan. His cock was bigger than any she’d ever had before, not that she’d had that many. She could feel it stretching her pussy as he slowly slid it deeper into her. Her hands moved up to grip his arms as she felt his cock hit her cervix sending both pain and pleasure through her body.

She was able to savor the feeling of his dick all the way inside her before he pulled out. He took her legs and place them on his shoulders before pressing his cock back against her cunt. He didn’t slide in slowly this time though and her moans were sharper as he began slamming into her. He continued to bottom out and it was more painful with the hard thrusting. Whimpers were mixed in with her moans now but there was something about being fucked so hard that she found she really liked.

"This is my pussy now."

She didn’t say anything to indicate she agreed but she also didn’t say he was wrong. A part of her spent a second worrying that she might have agreed if he’d made it a question just to keep him from stopping. She really, really didn’t want him to stop.

“God, I’m so wet, your cock feels so good!”
 
Kane continued to pound Samantha's tight pussy. Pumping into her like a piston, his swollen rod plowed her small wet cave violently, a Loud and obscene slapping sound echoing in the room with each finished thrust as his thighs and balls rammed against her ass, pussy and thighs.

Several times the young stud bottomed out he held himself there, the weight of his tight muscular body pinning her legs nearly to the sheets, her head between her knees and his magnificently large cock completely vanished between the sluts thighs. Again he pushed against her deepest gate, a hole much much too small for him to enter but he loved the pain she must of been feeling as he tried. His mushroom head battering against the mother's cervix.

Then he pulled out...all the way, a squish and a small collapse of Sam's pussy... The hole not entirely closed as he stretched it way past anything it was used to. He looked at the small gape and smiled, pride and lust welling up once more.

"I'm gonna ruin you for that limp little fuck downstairs....you know that right?"

He absolutely reamed her. Driving the long thick glistening cock entirely in her cunt head to hilt in one powerful motion. This began his second assault on her small unprepared womanhood. He hadn't mentioned the small amount of blood he found on his dick a moment ago, he knew it happened from time to time after rough unusual sex. This time he fingered her clit as he fucken her...her could make her cum without it but he wanted her to feel this orgasm in her toes....he wanted them to hear it downstairs. It would go a long way to cement things he needed cemented.

"Tell me your a fucken slut who loves my cock or I'm gonna stop and go downstairs!..." He slowed his rhythm to show he meant it... She must of been close he thought to himself... "Say it bitch! Say your a slut and say you love my cock!"

He rubbed her clit in small but firm circles.
 
Samantha’s moans grew louder and more insistent as he continued to slam his cock into her. Despite how wet she was his cock was still thick enough to make it a slightly uncomfortable fit. It seemed like she could feel every vein and ridge on his cock as he pumped it inside of her. Each time his cock hit her cervix she could feel him press harder, sending waves of pleasure through her body. He pulled his cock all the way out and she relaxed for a moment while still hoping he’d keep going.

"I'm gonna ruin you for that limp little fuck downstairs....you know that right?"

His words made her feel guilty but more than that they turned her on in a way that made her feel filthy. Sex with Tim, or any of the men she’d been with, had never been like this. It was slower and more...loving she supposed, except lately when it had been impersonal and more like a chore. Sure, there had been times when she’d had passionate sex but even those times paled in comparison to this; this was rough and dirty. As Kane fucked her he reached down and started rubbing her clit. She had already been getting close to cumming and this ensured she was going to have an orgasm very soon.

"Tell me your a fucken slut who loves my cock or I'm gonna stop and go downstairs!..."

Samantha hesitated, a part of her really wanted to say it but the words weren’t something she would ever tell someone, let alone someone who had blackmailed her. Kane’s thrusts had slowed down and she was so close to cumming. She wanted him to keep going and she wanted to cum...not even wanted, more like craved.

"Say it bitch! Say your a slut and say you love my cock!"

“I’m a slut and I love your cock! Please don’t stop, I’m going to cum soon!”
 
"I’m a slut and I love your cock! Please don’t stop, I’m going to cum soon!”

Kane grabbed Samantha's ankles and spread her legs like he was making a wish, he rose up on his knees and continued to slam his gigantic cock into the woman's tight, desperately hungry pussy with a fury.

"Keep your fucking legs spread you god damn whore!" He commanded.

While still fucking her, he let her legs go, confident she would obey him. Bringing a hand between her legs he placed his thumb over her slit and pushed in above his thrusting member and searched for her swollen clit. When he found it he looked down at her, the sheer pain and pleasure written all over her fucking face, her tits flattened from her being on her back but still delicious and impressive as they slid and bounced around in unison with her moans and writhing.

"From today forward..... You belong to me. Your body," he thruster hard on each point "your mind... your fucken soul. You will not cum unless I give permission and if I fucking find out you have.... You never get my cock again. In fact," he continued still rubbing her clit and pumping deep inside her "your not even ALLOWED to Fuck that worthless limp dick downstairs without my say so."

He furiously worked her clit and felt himself close to orgasm as he violently penetrated her as fast and hard as his could... His balls nearly sparked and for the second time he had crossed the threshold with Samantha. His dick began to erupt like a dangerous volcano and it didn't want to be alone.

"Now cum for Daddy you fucking bitch!"

Buried as deeply as Kane's thick erection could go his big fat head spewed a fountain of cum against Samantha's walls and cervix, coating her insides, filling her and having little room to share with his manhood so beginning to run out the sides of her soaking wet cunt.
 
Samantha cried out as he started fucking her fast and hard again. He pulled her legs apart until it was slightly painful as he pounded into her.

"Keep your fucking legs spread you god damn whore!"

He let go of her legs and they started to close to a less painful width but she stopped them. As his thumb found her clit she found it harder to concentrate on keeping her legs spread as far as they were. The combination of him rubbing her clit and his cock slamming deep inside her was intoxicating and she knew he was going to make her cum hard.

"From today forward..... You belong to me. Your body, your mind... your fucken soul. You will not cum unless I give permission and if I fucking find out you have.... You never get my cock again. In fact, your not even ALLOWED to Fuck that worthless limp dick downstairs without my say so."

His words were just as effective as his fingers and cock. No one had ever said anything like that to her before; like she was an object to be possessed. Had she not been in the middle of getting fucked and on the edge of cumming she might have had a problem with how much she enjoyed his words but any introspective thought had fallen to the wayside at this point. She felt his cock slide as far inside her as it could go and he started to cum.

"Now cum for Daddy you fucking bitch!"

“Oh fuck I’m cumming, god yes,” she cried out.

Her nails dug into his upper arms as she started to cum harder than she could ever remember cumming before. Waves of pleasure washed over her and she could feel her pussy throb around his cock. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever and she savored every second of it. Finally, she relaxed against the bed and waited for the guilt and doubt to creep back in.
 
Kane shuddered atop her... Still thrusting as the last involuntary convulsions shot the young seed out of his dick and into her pussy. When he was finished cumming inside her he pulled out, his dick ultra sensitive for a few moments and causing him to moan. It was still hard, and would've been for much longer if they continued but he was done with her for now...and he told her that much but then he wanted to make a few thing crystal clear...

"This was not pillow talk," he started explaining as he stepped into his shorts, his still rigid fat cock, glistening and dripping from their amalgam of cum. "You are mine now. We both know you are gonna be thinking about me... Thinking about this big dick. Your little Hubbie isn't gonna do it for you anymore. So I'm not gonna bother with blackmail this time. Just take you time... There's a shower in that bathroom over there. Get dressed then enjoy the party and go home. Tim's not gonna be looking for you for hours I guarantee it."

Kane glanced at her gaping cunt, it was still throbbing as large amounts of thick cum oozed outside and onto the silken sheets beneath her creamy ass.

He turned away and went for the door, unsure if she even had the energy to sit up yet. He smiled, turning to share it with her.

"You really are so fucken hot Sam, you were great. I'll let you know when I need you again."

He opened the door and shut it behind him, heading downstairs to look for Eric. His cock was starting to cool off and it would soon be easier to hide I he could find a towel.
 
As Kane pulled his cock from her pussy she moaned in pleasure, but also a little disappointed that it was over and her cunt now felt so empty. She continued to lay back on the bed trying to catch her breath as he began to get dressed. His dick was still hard and she found herself still wanting it, wanting to lean forward and lick their cum off of it.

"This was not pillow talk. You are mine now. We both know you are gonna be thinking about me... Thinking about this big dick. Your little Hubbie isn't gonna do it for you anymore. So I'm not gonna bother with blackmail this time. Just take you time... There's a shower in that bathroom over there. Get dressed then enjoy the party and go home. Tim's not gonna be looking for you for hours I guarantee it."

His words and clear dismissal of her brought back the familiar irritation she’d felt with him. Of course, she found it hard to be indignant after how much she’d enjoyed what they’d just done and with the evidence of it coating his cock and dripping from her cunt.

"You really are so fucken hot Sam, you were great. I'll let you know when I need you again."

Being told she’d be summoned when he decided he wanted to use her again pissed her off. Unfortunately, she had really, really enjoyed how he fucked her and she knew she would crave it again. She wasn’t as confident her willpower would win out.

She got up and took a shower, washing with the expensive body wash twice before she was satisfied she’d erased any smells of Kane. She got dressed and wondered if she should clean the wet spot on the bed before she went back downstairs. She decided it wasn’t her problem and headed back down to the pool.

Tim was still talking to the blonde and she was somewhat relieved. She needed a few minutes to collect herself before she went and dragged him home. She caught herself looking around for Kane and she forced herself to stop.

After a few minutes she went over to where Tim was and after a quick introduction to the women she made her apologies and dragged her husband off. He tried to make conversation about the house and the pool on the ride home. She could tell he was worried she was upset that he had spent the whole party talking to some other woman. She didn’t bother to dissuade him of that thought, it wouldn’t hurt to have him walking on eggshells the rest of the day. She pushed her thoughts about the party out of her mind so she could have a somewhat productive day.
 
Returning to the party seemed rather pointless.

Kane had set up the whole thing in order to snatch a few moments alone with Samantha. Now that he had done that, he really just wanted all these people to leave him the fuck alone.

He watched from afar as Tim flirted with a few girls. He caught himself scowling, and began to wonder why. Never mind the fact that Sam's husband looked like a jerk. The kind of face you wanted to just smash in....

"Dude, how'd it go?"

He spun around expecting to see Eric and was not disappointed.

"Yo, what the fuck man?"

"What!?," Eric retorted. His voice breaking in indignation.

"I told you to stay close! What the hell am I supposed to?... Take pictures my self?"

"You said it was all wrapped up, like you MIGHT want pics but you weren't sure...so I figured if you DID you'd come get me."

"Right!," Kane mocked "right...cause I'll be all...'excuse me I'm just gonna take my dick out of you and go grab my buddy real quick.' "

"Shhhh....And thats not what I meant!"

"Whatever. It went fine."

Eric began asking details in a hushed tone but Kane ignored him looking around to find Samantha. She obviously was cleaning up. He smiled and took Eric out of earshot from any other employees or party-goers and began filling him in on how he ruined the older woman for her husband.

--------------------------------------

Later on as night fell, Eric drove Kane home. It was a good party and even though he was completely satisfied with how things turned out Kane was already deep into the machinations of his next encounter with Sam.

He slammed the car door clasping his friend's hand through the open window and thanking him for being his personal cabbie as of late. The two said goodnight and Kane entered his house as Eric sped off.

He hadn't run into her after he left the bedroom back at the party and Kane actually found himself missing her.

He glanced about his bedroom and found the remote. Clicking the tv to life for an Instant before deciding to mute it and pic up the phone.

He was planning on giving her the day off tomorrow but now he wasn't so sure.

He dialed Samantha's number and wondered if it was too late. He knew she had kids but it's possible either her or good ol' Tim were up. The phone rang a few times and just as he was about to cancel the call someone picked up.

"Hey, it's Kane."
 
Samantha tried to go about her day but she was finding it much more difficult to concentrate on whatever she was doing. Images of Kane fucking her would randomly pop into her mind, in the middle of the grocery store, while she was putting away laundry, while she was eating dinner with her family. It felt like she was in a constant state of arousal and she silently berated herself for having such poor self-control. Part of it was likely because her and Tim’s sex life had been nearly non-existent as of late. She was sure they must have had passion at the beginning but it had faded. That still didn’t explain the pleasure she’d gotten from Kane’s degradation. On the plus side Tim’s guilt led to him being extra helpful.

By the time dinner was over Samantha was ready to shower and go to bed, hoping that she’d be less...captivated when she woke up. Tim offered to clean up after dinner while she got the kids to bed. Getting them to go through the bedtime routine without getting distracted and missing something took all her focus and she thankfully made it through that and bedtime stories without any thoughts of Kane.

She got in the shower and washed her hair. She’d been paranoid all day that Kane’s scent would be noticeable in her hair since she hadn’t washed it after they’d had sex. As she ran her bar of soap over her skin she felt the tingling start low in her body. Her nipples were already hard as she rubbed the soap over them and she spent longer on them than she necessarily needed to. Her hand started drifting lower and she could already hear the rationalizations in her head trying to convince her to give in. She reached down and shut off the shower, refusing to let her willpower go any lower.

When she walked into the bedroom she saw her phone lighting up and she quickly looked over at Tim’s side of the bed to see if it had woken him up. He was still sound asleep and she hurried to pick it up.

"Hey, it's Kane."

Samantha waited until she’d walked out into the hallway before saying anything.

“What the fuck are you doing? Why are you calling me and this late at night? What if Tim had answered?”

She realized she was taking some of her irritation with herself that had built up during the day out on him and she almost felt bad.
 
"What the fuck are you doing? Why are you calling me and this late at night? What if Tim had answered?”

"Relax... Jeez....I would of just said I'm sorry for calling so late but I wanted to thank you guys for coming today. Christ Sam I'm not a moron," He countered happily, genuinely content to hear her voice again "Hello to you too gorgeous," he added playfully.

He paced about his bedroom, then tossed himself in bed. The comfort of the soft mattress coupled with Sam's attention made him smile.

"So your gonna think of something...some reason to get out tomorrow night, and your gonna meet me over here. And we're not gonna have to bother with the whole back and forth shit are we? I am really WAYYYY too tired for that, kitten."
 
"Relax... Jeez....I would of just said I'm sorry for calling so late but I wanted to thank you guys for coming today. Christ Sam I'm not a moron. Hello to you too gorgeous.”

She debated making a case for him being a moron but thought better of it. The last thing she wanted was for him to go back to blackmailing her.

"So your gonna think of something...some reason to get out tomorrow night, and your gonna meet me over here. And we're not gonna have to bother with the whole back and forth shit are we? I am really WAYYYY too tired for that, kitten."

“Despite what you seem to think I’m not at your beck and call, Kane.”

She was about to tell him she wouldn’t be able to meet him when she changed her mind.

“I’ll see what I can do and let you know, I can probably get away after like seven. You’ll have to text me your address again.”
 
"Despite what you seem to think I’m not at your beck and call, Kane.”

For a moment he thought this whole thing was gonna regress but after a short pause Samantha continued.

"I’ll see what I can do and let you know, I can probably get away after like seven. You’ll have to text me your address again.”

"Ok so I'll expect you to see you after 7 tomorrow night," Kane stated ignoring her mention of it not being set in stone "I'll text you my address and some directions in case your not gonna gps it. Oh and by the way...dress sexy, and when I say sexy I mean slutty. Not tasteful by any means."

He started touching his cock... It swelled inside his jeans and began making it uncomfortable to keep them closed so he opened them and freed it. The cool air on his growing dick felt nice. He stared at the tv even though he wasn't paying attention to it, as he began stroking the impressive rod of meat.

"Mmmm if you don't look like a proper slut for me. I'm not letting you in. I'm telling you right now... No fucking around. We are all gonna enjoy tomorrow night a lot more if you just do what I say Sam."

He groaned a bit.

"Fuck...my cock is so ready for you again. I'm gonna send you a pic so you can see." He hung up the call.

He snapped a shot of his dick and sent it to her cell, then texted his address and some short directions.

Afterwards Kane pumped his cock a bit thinking of how tight Sam's pussy felt around him, and designing all the fun he was gonna have with her tomorrow in his mind. It didn't take long before his semen was all over the sheets and his jeans. He clicked the tv off and fell asleep.
 
"Ok so I'll expect you to see you after 7 tomorrow night. I'll text you my address and some directions in case your not gonna gps it. Oh and by the way...dress sexy, and when I say sexy I mean slutty. Not tasteful by any means."

Samantha declined to remind him that she hadn’t said she would be there for sure, she already knew she would be and there was no point in playing a game.

"Mmmm if you don't look like a proper slut for me. I'm not letting you in. I'm telling you right now... No fucking around. We are all gonna enjoy tomorrow night a lot more if you just do what I say Sam."

“You really do need to work on how you ask for things. I’m sure I can find something that will live up to your standards.”

His voice had changed slightly and she was pretty sure she knew why. That thought made her start to react and she found she was looking forward to tomorrow night, at least a little bit.

"Fuck...my cock is so ready for you again. I'm gonna send you a pic so you can see."

He didn’t bother saying goodbye and a minute later her text alert went off. She let herself enjoy the picture he’d sent for a few moments before deleting it and going to bed.

*************************

“Who is it again?”

“Jeanie, you’ve met her before at one of the work parties. She works in my department, tall, brown hair…”

“Oh...yeah I know who you mean now. I didn’t think you two were that close. Hopefully you’ll be able to cheer her up. What time do you think you’ll be home?”

“I’m not sure, a few hours probably. I’ll see you when I get home,” she said and gave him a quick kiss.

She contemplated where to stop and change as she drove towards Kane’s place. She really didn’t want to change in the car but it would be worse to go into some gas station and have to walk out of the bathroom dressed like a slut. She found a deserted office building parking lot and pulled in.

It had been harder than she’d thought it would be to find something slutty. She’d finally found a short black dress that hit high on her thighs. The neckline was low enough that she had trouble finding a bra to wear that wouldn’t show. She’d been able to wear the stockings and heels from the house but it still took her longer to get changed than she’d expected, probably because she kept checking to make sure no one was around.

She finally finished and headed the rest of the way to his place. She felt self-conscious as she headed up to his door hoping none of his neighbors were looking out their windows. She knocked on his door and tried not to fidget.
 
There was a knock on the door shortly after seven, Kane didn't have to guess as to who it was.

He walked to the front of the apartment and looked around. He had stuffed most of his miscellaneous mess in one of several closets and the living room looked rather well kept. A small pine desk stood in a corner, his computer resting atop it along with several video gaming magazines and his car keys.

The wooden floor had a simple maroon oval rug adding a bit of charm to the well lit but small domicile. Further past and opposite the living room was a space big enough for half a kitchen and a half a dining room. A small modest table accommodated two chairs and a pair of lit candles. Nearby his bathroom was clean and beyond his bedroom was ready.

He opened the door....

"Your so fucken hot."

He looked upon her. A tight short black dress showing off her amazing thighs and legs, as well as her round and creamy breasts. He was pleased at her choice of bra. She still leaned more towards tasteful but that was ok, he thought. She was still a fucking goddess in what she wore.

"Comin, come in," he invited, ushering her inside and locking the door behind him. As soon as it was he turned and seized her into an embrace. His hands on her ass pulling her against his body. Kane's dick already stirring. He pressed his lips to hers and tasted her mouth more than kissed her before letting her go as abruptly as he took her.

"Eric!," he called out with a smile... " Our guest is here!"

Eric walked out of the bedroom, he was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. He walked over to Samantha and said hello.
 
Samantha let out a relieved breath when Kane finally opened the door.

"Your so fucken hot. Comin, come in."

She walked into the apartment and took a few moments to look around. It wasn’t huge but it was more spacious than some apartments she'd seen. She was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn’t the messy bachelor pad she'd expected.

She heard the door lock and then Kane pulled her to him. Feeling his body pressed against hers made her pulse speed up, his body was really nice and she couldn't help but enjoy it. His lips pressed against hers but without actually turning into a kiss, leaving her disappointed. As he stepped back from her she took a breath to greet him but his next words left her speechless.

"Eric! Our guest is here!"

Eric walked out of what she assumed was the bedroom right on cue. He came over and said hello. Normally she would've been red with embarrassment at a co-worker seeing her dressed like this and knowing why. Instead, she was just pissed off. She couldn't believe Kane had just sprung this on her.

“Hello, Eric, it's good to see you again. Kane, can I talk to you alone for a minute?“
 
Kane could tell Samantha was not happy.

In a very 'family sitcom pull you into the next room to yell at you so the kids don't hear, kinda way' he lead her into the bedroom and shut the door so the complaining could begin.

Eric had a concerned expression on his face. Like Sam and Kane just bought him a puppy and the animals fate hinged on the outcome of their conversation. The puppy in this instance being sex.

"What's up Sam? I'm sure your on a schedule, same as me...so... Make this quick."
 
"What's up Sam? I'm sure your on a schedule, same as me...so... Make this quick."

She felt her anger rise at his nonchalant attitude like this was no big deal. As much as she wanted to yell she kept her tone level, not wanting Eric hearing them.

“What’s up, asshole, is that you invited your little friend over and didn’t bother to tell me about it before I got here. I tentatively agreed to this...thing with you but there is no way I’m doing anything with someone else I work with here, I mean have you lost your mind? Either he goes or I go.”
 
"What’s up, asshole, is that you invited your little friend over and didn’t bother to tell me about it before I got here. I tentatively agreed to this...thing with you but there is no way I’m doing anything with someone else I work with here, I mean have you lost your mind? Either he goes or I go.”

He looked at her trying to gauge just how insulted and angered she really was. He fully expected resistance, as he has gotten every step of the way but this was the first major hurdle and could easily prove to be problematic if it wasn't handled in just the right way.

He wasn't mad, and it showed, but he regarded Samantha with disappointment and dismissal.

"Ok. Then go," he opened the door and walked out of it joining Eric ".... enjoy lame sex with Timmy."
 
"Ok. Then go.”

He opened the door and walked out of the room leaving Samantha standing there in shock.

".... enjoy lame sex with Timmy."

That snapped her out of the shock and she glared at him as she walked out. The last thing she wanted was for Eric to start getting a laugh out of her sex life at home.

“Have a nice night...gentlemen.”

She unlocked the door and left. By the time she got to her car she realized how strange that would look. She sighed and drove towards her neighborhood. She pulled into the same parking lot to change again and then drove over to the mall that was near her house.

She spent the next hour wandering around the stores. She found some nice shoes and a couple blouses that accentuated her curves but weren’t too overboard. She had started to feel better, she’d always found shopping therapeutic.

As she walked past Victoria’s Secret a couple of the outfits in the window displays caught her eyes. She had lingerie but rarely wore it anymore and it wasn’t nearly as...risque as the ones she was eyeing. She knew it hadn’t caught her interest because of Tim. As much as she hated to admit it she was disappointed that she hadn’t gotten to have sex with Kane tonight. She looked at the mannequins for a few more moments before moving on.

The mall was about to close and Samantha figured it had been long enough that she could go home without having to make some excuse about why she got home so quickly. She stuck her purchases in the trunk to take into the house when Tim wasn’t home and drove back home.
 
"Good job dude! Good job," Eric's sarcasm grated on Kane's mind. He was already a little aggravated the evening did go as smoothly as planned and wasn't in the mood for his friends complaining.

"Oh relax man, I told you this was a long shot... Just had to see how far she's come. Now that I know, it'll just mean baby steps."

"Your fucken insane brah. Just leave it alone."

Eric sat down in front of Kane's computer and started checking his social media pages for the latest news on the couple of girls he was into at work. Kane watched Samantha pull away, his arm leaning against the doors frame and his other hand stuffed in his pants pocket. He fingered his cell phone and contemplated the next move.

He really wanted her but he didn't JUST want her. Not in this form anyway.

He could always go back blackmailing her but that seemed cheap and almost like backpedaling. While it could always revert to that, he opted against it. No... Ideally she needed to decide she would do anything for Kane.

And he wouldn't be happy till she did.

"Dude close the fucken door, your letting the air out."

Broken from his reverie, Kane didn't realize how long he was standing there.

He shut the door and headed to bed.

"Eric, there's some stuff in the fridge ok? Use the couch. See ya tommorrow."

"Gnight man."

"Gnight."
 
Samantha was able to make it through her second cup of coffee the next morning without being consumed with thoughts of Kane. She had really hoped her desire would lessen, at least a little bit but apparently that had been too optimistic. She spent the day thinking way too much about him and cursing her failed self-control. No amount of busy work could keep her thoughts off of him and her disappointment at not getting to have sex with him the night before.

The unwanted fantasies and irritation at herself had her snapping at everyone, including Tim once she got home. She tried to reign it in enough to keep it from turning into an argument. She really didn’t want to have to come up with some excuse for her bitchiness.

Once she’d gotten the kids to bed she took a shower and went to bed just to get the day over with. She tossed and turned for twenty minutes before she finally gave in and let her hand drift down to her pussy. It seemed like she had been turned on and wet all day and soon she was breathing heavily. Even though Tim was still downstairs she tried to be quiet, the last thing she wanted was for him to walk in while she was playing with herself.

She didn’t bother trying to think of something other than Kane fucking her and telling her dirty, nasty things. She felt her orgasm wash over her as she thought about the way he’d fucked her mouth in the parking garage. She spent a few moments catching her breath before turning over to go to sleep, convincing herself she’d be over him by the end of the week.
 
I want you.
I can't stop thinking about you.
How beautiful you are, how sexy. How fucken hot.

But your forgetting something.

I told you your pussy is mine and it is.
I've owned it since I slid inside you and you felt a real man.

It's mine.

Think about how you felt, how it felt.
You know you want to feel that way again.
I WANT to make you feel that way again.

But your going to gave to accept something.

Your mine.

And as my property your gonna do what I say.


Kane stared at the composition on the screen and re-read it. He didn't want to fuss all day over it, but he hadn't heard from Samantha yet and he needed to remind her of a few things without sounding too desperate.

He put his chin In Between his thumb and index finger and pondered something for a moment before adding...

I miss you. Don't make me wait too long.

He looked again and winced. Then deleting the part about missing her. He hit send and after the faint notification that the email had gone through chimed, he shut the screen off.

Kane hadn't bothered visiting Sam again at work. He didn't wanna push it. Besides a little time to stew would do her some good. Maybe a few sessions of mediocre sex with the ball and chain would speed things along too.

He walked to his fridge, opening the door, the cold air him and his skin stiffened. He regarded a few packs of cold cuts and a three day old slice of pizza before deciding to send out for Chinese.

Before that however he returned to his desk and pushed a button once more bringing the pc monitor to life. He started another message this time filling in the recipient line with Tim's email.

As he picked up the phone and began dialing golden palace's number he began another email with a devious smile on his face.
 
Back
Top