Unversity of Sexual Education (closed)

Her invitation to impregnate her womb caused Jamal to explode inside Brie’s cunt. His cock shook violently as jets of semen bathed her vagina with his cum. As Professor Kim sat down on Brie’s face and pressed her pussy on the freshman’s mouth; she hugged Cathy and Carol – encouraging the lesbians to suck harder on her tits.

“Don’t stop!” she cried to the girls working on her clit and nipples. “I’m almost there!”

As her orgasm caused Professor Chin to fall forward, Cathy and Carol caught her with their hands; steadying the wildly spasming instructor while her gushing pudenda showered Brie in cunt juice. Kissing the girls, she then said:

“Thank you.” She expressed her gratitude in between kisses, “You’re such sweet, girls.” In response, the girls replied, “You’re welcome, professor.”

Then, climbing off Brie’s drenched face, Professor Kim kissed the former virgin and said, “You did a very good job, Brie.” As her hands continued to play with the freshman’s erect tits, she next whispered to Brie:

“I think you also signed up for my next class.” Crawling forward kiss Brie’s aroused nipples, Professor Kim smothered her student’s face with her large bosom. Then using her teeth to further stimulate Brie’s sensitive bosom, she added, “So, you can stay here and practice kissing with Jamal.”

Back