Sienna's Music Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
YW SIENNA, any time. There are two other versions of that song that I love - one by David Cassidy and a duet that features Barry Manilow AND the Association - but like yourself, I picked a timeless classic.

BrettJ in Canada

I've been better BREEZE, but thank you for asking. Perhaps I overdid it today. Had to break out the Nitro for the first time.

Oddly, it tastes like mint. They also tell you not to shake it. It took me a few minutes to figure out why not.

BrettJ in Canada

I've been better BREEZE, but thank you for asking. Perhaps I overdid it today. Had to break out the Nitro for the first time.

Oddly, it tastes like mint. They also tell you not to shake it. It took me a few minutes to figure out why not.

BrettJ in Canada
:( I am sorry that you had to break out the Nitro - but good that it was the first time. I hope it will be the last :rose:
Why can;t you shake it?

It's Nitro BREEZY hon - as in "kaboom".

Yep, it explodes.

BrettJ in Canada

Didn't shake it, I read the instructions first.

My father once blew up a large boulder by dropping a vial of nitro from his bedroom window when he was younger.

BrettJ in Canada

It's Nitro BREEZY hon - as in "kaboom".
Yep, it explodes.
BrettJ in Canada
And that is why I regularly blew up my high school chemistry lab. ;) :D
I hope the boom wasn't a particularly big one?
Didn't shake it, I read the instructions first.
My father once blew up a large boulder by dropping a vial of nitro from his bedroom window when he was younger.
BrettJ in Canada

Sh-Boom - the Crew Cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

Close enough. LOL

BrettJ in Canada

I've never heard most of some of these you introduce on here :) Please, continue, it is a music education for me, a period I thought was literally dead apart from soul music :) :kiss:

av.gif

I am thinking of starting a "companion" lounge to your own or to the Bistro, focusing almost entirely on oldies. I was an oldies (mostly) DJ for over 20 years, so I wouldn't likely run out of material.

Here is another. This group was famous for "The Letter" in 1967, but this is another of their hits.

The Box Tops - "Soul Deep"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f55NUHGbo

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back