Personals from India

Looking to roleplay on Yahoo

Hi All,

Its nice to see people from India here. Count me in too. But I am not in here for real meets or webcams and stuff, I like to roleplay on Yahoo and ever since Yahoo shut down those chat rooms its been quite boring, so thats why I am here.

I am 25 female from India, and am looking for detailed articulate roleplayers who like slow and detailed , long drawn out roleplaying. Regarding themes, would love to play some thing that is Indian, not into incest or anything kinky.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone.

Hey all, 28/m , checking in from New Delhi

Good idea with the India thread...now we need to mobilize it some how.. lol

cheers

Hi, Lets Indians Bond and Bloom Together with Others as well

46 years old, widely traveled, experienced, tall and handsome Mature Indian Male with highly erotic temperament, seeking to explore no string attached erotic relationships with 35 plus, mature, educated, cultured, humorous, non pushy, drug & disease free, fun loving couples and ladies having good personalities and charm.. Like to share and hear about real sexual encounters and unfulfilled quest in BDSM, group sex, role playing, Incest experience sharing..
Some of my stories have been published at Literotica:

http://www.literotica.com/s/mother-of-my-best-friend-1

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-orgy-in-venus-villa-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/wild-sex-in-a-noisy-indian-wedding

hi

count me too, an indian mature male would love to cyber ...pm me if anyone interested
cinthol2001

Indian Female Voice Clips

I am looking for voice clips of Indian Females sharing their sexual fantasies, experiences, incest, BDSM, masturbatory moans.

Will be thankful, if some ladies are ready to share the same and tell me about locations of such clips on net.

Voice clips can be in English or Hindi.

Thanks

I am looking for voice clips of Indian Females sharing their sexual fantasies, experiences, incest, BDSM, masturbatory moans.

Will be thankful, if some ladies are ready to share the same and tell me about locations of such clips on net.

Voice clips can be in English or Hindi.

Thanks

Hey that's a nice idea

We have to keep trying but strangely, very few India ladies ever reply, except for few, who for some reasons, went off for their own reasons and no issues about that.

Hello,

i havent been successful in connecting with any Indian ladies here. Not sure if there are any.

i have tried to get connected with mature ladies (35+) and there too wasnt successful.

sorry to deflate your enthusiam.

love...

Hey friends

Since there are many post where personals from same place are creating a community i thought ill take advantage of theidea and reate a commnuity for indians too where indian personals can come in contact with each other.

I hope i get a positive response to this post.

Would love to interact with other Indian guys and ladies.
-Rohit

Indians

Finally found the thread I was searching for, Sanjay, 50 here, love to connect with the ladies to chat and share experiences.

Hi,
I am Peter. I am attracted to Indian girls. I live in Washington DC. In the USA. I am close to the World Bank and I fuck four girls working there currently. Always room for two or three more on my calendar. Let's chat and message each other first and if thinks click between us we will set up a meeting face to face.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Peter

Last edited:
Hi All,

Its nice to see people from India here. Count me in too. But I am not in here for real meets or webcams and stuff, I like to roleplay on Yahoo and ever since Yahoo shut down those chat rooms its been quite boring, so thats why I am here.

I am 25 female from India, and am looking for detailed articulate roleplayers who like slow and detailed , long drawn out roleplaying. Regarding themes, would love to play some thing that is Indian, not into incest or anything kinky.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone.
hi, I am also Mumbai, lets chat up some time.

Finally !!!!

good to see this thread guys...

i am male frm south indi, looking forward to making friends here

Back