Southern Gentleman

47? No frickin way!! Dude you don't look it at all and I'm not saying that 47 is anywhere near old, it's not, but you don't look your age.

Your pictures are wonderful! *scribes*
Thank you for stroking my ego a bit. The gray in my beard and man patch will tell the true tale. So of course those get shaven every day... so the only other way to tell is to cut me in half and count the rings. (Small lumberjack humor) Like I said in my opening post I am going to do my best to hit 50 and be in as close to the best body shape of my life.
I have really enjoyed being mesmerized by the beauty of your post as well. And you ladies keep affirming that indeed age is only a number!

Love the new thread! Thank you so much for sharing.
:rose:
So happy it's you that made my thread a multipage thread. I have missed you. Hope all is good and still waiting to see less of that stunning business suit...

Thank you for stroking my ego a bit. The gray in my beard and man patch will tell the true tale. So of course those get shaven every day... so the only other way to tell is to cut me in half and count the rings. (Small lumberjack humor) Like I said in my opening post I am going to do my best to hit 50 and be in as close to the best body shape of my life.
I have really enjoyed being mesmerized by the beauty of your post as well. And you ladies keep affirming that indeed age is only a number!

Well, I'm 51 and I can tell you it's a piece of cake, don't worry it and it won't worry you.

Just keep doing what you're doing! :rose:

Well, I'm 51 and I can tell you it's a piece of cake, don't worry it and it won't worry you.

Just keep doing what you're doing! :rose:
Wow I was thinking early 30 something for you. Whatever your doing keep it up and please let us see. Very sexy body and spirit.

Last edited:
Some things get better with age....

You look good enough to enjoy for hours! 'Father Time' has been incredibly generous to you! I love that your pictures are alluring & intimate. Continue to take good care of yourself and never fear to share more! :rose:

~Just Me :kiss:

You look good enough to enjoy for hours! 'Father Time' has been incredibly generous to you! I love that your pictures are alluring & intimate. Continue to take good care of yourself and never fear to share more! :rose:

~Just Me :kiss:
Thank you sooo much. Your thread was one of the first I came across when I started LIT a few weeks back. I hope 2015 is turning out much better for you. Your pics are amazing! And I am sure those hours could be filled with both of us having a very enjoyable time!

Drumroll Please..

Final pics for this set...

I enjoyed it immensely... as you can tell

More to cum!

Attachments

• Fun10.jpg
    Fun10.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Fun11.jpg
    Fun11.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sorry about the interruption in your viewing , but got a new suit and wanted opinions of you lovely ladies.

New suit pose

Me at messy home office desk

Late at night work

always good to mix it up a bit!

new suit -- highly approved
describing yourself as a southern gentleman -- swoon-inducing
hot new thread -- please do continue...

Relax... Calm...

After work, gym and seeing all your ladies wonderful post, I found myself in a great need to run a hot bath and just let the quiet and steam relax my body and mind. I know the days are hectic and mine was no different, so some oil in the water and time to just chill. Then I thought why not let you ladies in as well so here goes...

I love the water beads on the oil coated skin and the way you can feel the moisture returning back into your skin. Replacing what old man Winter is trying to steal away...

Attachments

• Water1.jpg
    Water1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Water2.jpg
    Water2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Water3.jpg
    Water3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Great bath pics.:)
I haven't had a bath in a while.

Great bath pics.:)
I haven't had a bath in a while.
Come on in Darlin! The water is fine .. might be a tight fit due to the size of the tub, but I think we are smart enough to figure several comfortable positions! :)

Thank you sooo much. Your thread was one of the first I came across when I started LIT a few weeks back. I hope 2015 is turning out much better for you. Your pics are amazing! And I am sure those hours could be filled with both of us having a very enjoyable time!

2015 is going just way I want so far.... ;) Minus the hours I would love to fill up with someone as wonderful as you. :kiss:

always good to mix it up a bit!

new suit -- highly approved
describing yourself as a southern gentleman -- swoon-inducing
hot new thread -- please do continue...
Thanks! Your tied up photos have done a lot to enhance my endeavours.
Thank you for opinion of suit and as long as you ladies ask I'll certainly do my best to keep your eyes entertained.
Always happy to assist a lady!

2015 is going just way I want so far.... ;) Minus the hours I would love to fill up with someone as wonderful as you. :kiss:
So very glad to here the new year is treating you well. I agree spending hours with you would make some incredible memories for 2015! It would be a lot of fun finding time and things to fill up....

47? You are just a baby... But a smokin' hot babe! Damn!
Thanks sexy lady! Talk about smoking HOTT is your body! Your pics inflate, elated and make want to get prostrate in front of you...

After work, gym and seeing all your ladies wonderful post, I found myself in a great need to run a hot bath and just let the quiet and steam relax my body and mind. I know the days are hectic and mine was no different, so some oil in the water and time to just chill. Then I thought why not let you ladies in as well so here goes...

I love the water beads on the oil coated skin and the way you can feel the moisture returning back into your skin. Replacing what old man Winter is trying to steal away...

Love the water beads too, I'll bring the duck!

Back