Ladies and gents, I present you with...

So perfect. They keep getting better. Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Well, I know what I'd like to be bangin. :D

So how have you been doing, beautiful? :)

Good thanks :) things are looking ok at the moment, though I need to sort my sleeping patterns out, I don't seem to be able to get up before 10. I'm just taking it as it comes though and lowering my expectations of what I can get done/what's important to me. Which is why this coursework deadline coming up is a terrifying prospect...

Just got back from climbing in Devon so pretty knackered right now :) how aboutchu, endless?

Good thanks :) things are looking ok at the moment, though I need to sort my sleeping patterns out, I don't seem to be able to get up before 10. I'm just taking it as it comes though and lowering my expectations of what I can get done/what's important to me. Which is why this coursework deadline coming up is a terrifying prospect...

Just got back from climbing in Devon so pretty knackered right now :) how aboutchu, endless?

That's good. :) I know if I don't have anything to force me to wake up, I will always wake up late. Just how I am naturally. I can't recall ever being a morning person. Well, when it comes to life, try not to stress yourself out too much if you can help it. Just do the best you can do and go with the flow. I guess being a laid back person can be an advantage.

I'm tired too. From nothing in particular. Usually from not getting enough sleep hahaha. Stay up late and get up early. Bad habit. I can't seem to sleep when I want though because I don't want to go to bed at 7 pm at night.

Wow, I used to climb (leading up to E1), but never seemed to meet any one like you on the rock.

I also used to work full time as a professional photographer.

Shame we're different ends of this country. I've got some interesting photo ideas for a secluded crag!

I'm still waiting on those climbing lessons :p

Oh and I think I'm very much in lust...:devil:

Um, I love Margeret Atwood and AS Byatt. But since I started my course I've studied a whole lot that I've really enjoyed and didn't expect to.
Also D.H. Lawrence. His novels, not his smutty poetry :D

I absolutely loved Oryx and Crake, and The Year of the Flood. The kind of books I never wanted to finish.

Love your photos, and you're in the UK too!

Be nice now, I'm having a very sensitive morning ;) don't tease if you can't deliver...

Did I mention I used to work as a bike courier? I have a solid track record in being able to deliver all day. :D

Good thanks :) things are looking ok at the moment, though I need to sort my sleeping patterns out, I don't seem to be able to get up before 10.

Okay, take this with a grain of salt, as it comes from the newly converted; but since I have pushed my running miles up, I'm up every morning around 5am. This is sacrilege from a guy who has always preferred the 10-11am wakeup call, but tomorrow is Saturday, and a mate is coming around at 6am for a 20km dirt run along the river.

Also did I mention what an aphrodisiac adrenaline is. I only found out the scientific basis for this a couple of weeks ago, but it explains why I would always come home from a big weekend of climbing or MTBing and be gagging for some swing from the rafter sex.

Come to think of it, it also possibly explains why giving girls a lift home from the crag equated to a higher than normal success rate. (Remember this when you choose who to share a ride home with):devil:

Your last pics are very sensual and erotic. I love your stockings and in the last pic I can even see a small glimpse of your sexy pussy.:)

I'm glad to see you're OK and that you're over that hard time you were having some weeks ago.:kiss:

That's good. :) I know if I don't have anything to force me to wake up, I will always wake up late. Just how I am naturally. I can't recall ever being a morning person. Well, when it comes to life, try not to stress yourself out too much if you can help it. Just do the best you can do and go with the flow. I guess being a laid back person can be an advantage.

I'm tired too. From nothing in particular. Usually from not getting enough sleep hahaha. Stay up late and get up early. Bad habit. I can't seem to sleep when I want though because I don't want to go to bed at 7 pm at night.

I think this is teaching me to be a little more laidback, cause it's important not to stress out about little things in my current state :D I've moved to later seminars, don't schedule things too far in advance etc etc. It all helps.

I know! Who wants to go to bed early? All the good radio is on late anyway :D Such an old lady at heart...

Wow, I used to climb (leading up to E1), but never seemed to meet any one like you on the rock.

I also used to work full time as a professional photographer.

Shame we're different ends of this country. I've got some interesting photo ideas for a secluded crag!

Ah I'm jealous, I only seem to manage VS at the moment, whilst my ex is climbing E3 6a >.<

I know lots of girls who climb :) Maybe you were just looking in the wrong places?

Haha, I bet you do. I once went climbing in the lakes with a guy who found an exceedingly small belay ledge to stop at, and I was like 'I know your game, boy.' Climbers are the sneakiest.

I absolutely loved Oryx and Crake, and The Year of the Flood. The kind of books I never wanted to finish.

Love your photos, and you're in the UK too!

I haven't read Year of the Flood though I want to. It's on my shelf along with a million Daphne Du Mauriers.

Outside of my course reading I've just finished 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, which I'd absolutely recommend. Other than that I'm itching for my christmas treat of re-reading 'The Dark Materials' and some of my favourite Jules Verne. Mmmm-mm.

Did I mention I used to work as a bike courier? I have a solid track record in being able to deliver all day. :D

Haha, oh. really. I like the sound of that.

Okay, take this with a grain of salt, as it comes from the newly converted; but since I have pushed my running miles up, I'm up every morning around 5am. This is sacrilege from a guy who has always preferred the 10-11am wakeup call, but tomorrow is Saturday, and a mate is coming around at 6am for a 20km dirt run along the river.

Also did I mention what an aphrodisiac adrenaline is. I only found out the scientific basis for this a couple of weeks ago, but it explains why I would always come home from a big weekend of climbing or MTBing and be gagging for some swing from the rafter sex.

Come to think of it, it also possibly explains why giving girls a lift home from the crag equated to a higher than normal success rate. (Remember this when you choose who to share a ride home with):devil:

Don't tease me! :eek: I used to run plenty of half marathons and was training for my first off road marathon in the Lakes when I screwed my feet up. Now it hurts to run 5k, something I'm fixing at christmas by going to a pretty high tech running shop to have them analysed to high heaven (4 podiatrists have failed me so far). But I remember the way it made me happier, better abs, better sex, just generally amazing. I miss it so much.

Haha, yes. Refer to my previous message :D Although I've met some really good friends through it as well.

Haha, oh. really. I like the sound of that.

Don't tease me! :eek: I used to run plenty of half marathons and was training for my first off road marathon in the Lakes when I screwed my feet up. Now it hurts to run 5k, something I'm fixing at christmas by going to a pretty high tech running shop to have them analysed to high heaven (4 podiatrists have failed me so far). But I remember the way it made me happier, better abs, better sex, just generally amazing. I miss it so much.

Haha, yes. Refer to my previous message :D Although I've met some really good friends through it as well.
I hope you are able to get back into running. I got lucky with my first visit to a podiatrist and was able to get my extremely flat feet taken care of. Since then, it's helped my feet, shins, and hips get back into alignment.

Hopefully the running shop techs get it figured out and get you back on the road! Have a great one though!

I think this is teaching me to be a little more laidback, cause it's important not to stress out about little things in my current state :D I've moved to later seminars, don't schedule things too far in advance etc etc. It all helps.

I know! Who wants to go to bed early? All the good radio is on late anyway :D Such an old lady at heart...

That's good. Stressing about everything is just terrible for your health. I think I'm more a naturally laid person though...I'm also naturally lazy, unfortunately lol. I'm lazy but when I'm motivated I work hard. Maybe motivation is the key here. *shrugs* On top of that, I've really skimped on the gym this year. I don't really care about building muscle or anything like that. I just want to be more fit and I need to force myself into the habit of going back more. Sadly work tended to ruin that schedule I had. :p I used to go at least 4 days a week.

Not me! I don't really have explanation as to why I stay up late. I usually get caught up in doing something and it ends up that way. Haha. Early for me would be like 9 or 10 am on a good day. I try to keep it somewhat reasonable on the weekends so I don't ruin my sleep when Monday comes around.

I haven't read Year of the Flood though I want to. It's on my shelf along with a million Daphne Du Mauriers.

Outside of my course reading I've just finished 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, which I'd absolutely recommend. Other than that I'm itching for my christmas treat of re-reading 'The Dark Materials' and some of my favourite Jules Verne. Mmmm-mm.

I've read 'The Book Thief' and of course 'Dark Materials.'

Also in the category of wanting more for me is Jonathan Frantzen, I understand he writes slowly and has to disconnect his internet to get anything done. Imagine! People getting distracted online . . .

Back