Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouija.jpg

just let me know the nearest airport to land, and I'm on the way -

here is something you can use on the promotion poster...

rfosvwlr.jpg

please note that I now have a beard, but will shave for the right amount of $$$$

Oh no I missed this!!

:D

A mysterious stranger stalks one and all under cover of censor bars. Alone he leads the fight against puritan nation, corrupting one innocent mind after another with promises of sexual freedom... or submission, whatever floats your boat.

:devil:

I hope you won't mind, dear Shank, if I add a few pictures to your collection...

From Feliciano Lopez Pastor, Spanish photographer:

SERIENEGRA0015.jpg

2002REDESCAAILLAS0061.jpg

More on his website here

I hope you won't mind, dear Shank, if I add a few pictures to your collection...

From Feliciano Lopez Pastor, Spanish photographer:

SERIENEGRA0015.jpg

2002REDESCAAILLAS0061.jpg

More on his website here

Chauderlos, that first photo is amazingly beautiful.

The second one, I'm not so sure of (and I know this me and my eyes); it looks like she has a hamster in her panties..... :eek:

~LB

Glad you liked them, Lily.
Actually, it's not a hamster, but seashells. Murex to be more precise.

ETA: I would bet that when Shank sees your post, he'll be searching for a picture of a woman with a hamster in her panties ;)

A mysterious stranger stalks one and all under cover of censor bars. Alone he leads the fight against puritan nation, corrupting one innocent mind after another with promises of sexual freedom... or submission, whatever floats your boat.

:devil:

now I want to go get a cape :devil:

ETA: I would bet that when Shank sees your post, he'll be searching for a picture of a woman with a hamster in her panties ;)

*sounds of Shank resisting the urge to google "panties hamster"*

qe6yxw7u.jpg
nope - no hamster in these panties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back