men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife wants a bigger dick part 2

A couple of days ago I had posted about finding some pictures on my wife's phone that a guy had sent her. She has no idea that I saw them, this guys dick was like twice the size of mine. So last night she called and said she'd be a little late...well a little late turned out to be 2 hours. She had fell asleep and I checked her phone. She had sent some texts to a strange number. He had texted her saying "that was amazing" she replied "I know, I'm still shocked that I could take it all".this morning I woke up before she did, she had erased all his messages. I looked in her purse and found her panties. I was so aroused!
 
Be honest with her

Come clean. Tell her you know everything, that you don't mind, that you want her to take his big cock, and that it turns you on. The worst that could happen is that she doesn't come clean back and keeps seeing him on the sly. I guess you might have to worry about them breaking up once the thrill of sneaking around is gone, but his huge cock may make her want to keep him around.
 
A couple of days ago I had posted about finding some pictures on my wife's phone that a guy had sent her. She has no idea that I saw them, this guys dick was like twice the size of mine. So last night she called and said she'd be a little late...well a little late turned out to be 2 hours. She had fell asleep and I checked her phone. She had sent some texts to a strange number. He had texted her saying "that was amazing" she replied "I know, I'm still shocked that I could take it all".this morning I woke up before she did, she had erased all his messages. I looked in her purse and found her panties. I was so aroused!

If your wife cheating on you turns you on, you should post in the cuckold thread.
 
Also need to figure our what is most exciting, her liking a bigger dick, her going behind your back, being cuckolded, etc...

She could gently tease you if she only knew...
 
If your wife cheating on you turns you on, you should post in the cuckold thread.

if this is his thread....do as you wish, at lest what falls in the lines of the 'RULES'... else wise....the pulled tight jack-boots of the mods will come down on you
 
Drunk sex?

I've posted about my wife before. We are happily married. But I'd sure love for her to be.... well, sharing herself with another man, and in my kinkiest moods, couple men. But, just one in particular. An ex, named Jason, that she had a more of a "physical" relationship with rather having sex with him because she was in love with him, like her other b/f's.

But, one night, at a party, she was drinking, and....let herself end up in a bedroom with 2 guys. Being drunk, her inhibitions were down. And being, horny, she gave into the situation and let them have her. She's only done it once. But she did tell me about it, because she wanted to tell me everything when we were first married. At the time, I was a bit young and jealous, but not upset with her. But now. I LOVE that she did that. I'm thinking.... I need to get her drunk again. Sadly, she would have regrets if she did. But, thankfully she did do it that one time. And I know about it, so I can imagine them taking turns sliding their hard cocks in her little red haired pussy in that bedroom all night.

I have also had sex with a girl I didn't really know, while we were both drinking back when. It was awkward to see each other the next day. But, she was really tight, and it felt great at the time.
 
Sex happens. I can barely recall most of who/what I did in my younger years. I like the grown up, sober stuff much better! One man, from high school, I had completely forgotten I fucked. 20 yrs later (last sept) I was introduced to him, by his wife. My friend. The memories came flooding back to both of us as we each stumbled on our words..' I think I remember you...' . We passed a glance, he smiled..gave me a quick hug & said 'i should have stuck with you'. I smiled, said 'thanks' and found another old friend to talk with. A single one!
 
A couple of days ago I had posted about finding some pictures on my wife's phone that a guy had sent her. She has no idea that I saw them, this guys dick was like twice the size of mine. So last night she called and said she'd be a little late...well a little late turned out to be 2 hours. She had fell asleep and I checked her phone. She had sent some texts to a strange number. He had texted her saying "that was amazing" she replied "I know, I'm still shocked that I could take it all".this morning I woke up before she did, she had erased all his messages. I looked in her purse and found her panties. I was so aroused!

I wish I were in your shoes...
 
If your wife cheating on you turns you on, you should post in the cuckold thread.
if this is his thread....do as you wish, at lest what falls in the lines of the 'RULES'... else wise....the pulled tight jack-boots of the mods will come down on you

I suggested *THIS* thread (and I see Chargergirl merged his new thread with it) based on what brokenskull wrote. Thought he'd enjoy it.
 
is it something you would like to introduce her to again? maybe participate this time?
 
is it something you would like to introduce her to again? maybe participate this time?

Her red haired pussy is still tight after all these years. So I'm sure it was nice and tight for those guy that night. YES. I want her on a her being shared by 2 really horny guys.
 
Experiences with Drunk Sex

As a student in college I have had a good share of drunk sex. I've also had a girlfriend that was very serious who recently dumped me, but we had an incredible sober/high sex life and honestly enjoy the connection of one person.

Drunk sex is awesome however and I also have had a redhead who I always see around. I just smile at her in passing, but I always wonder if she thinks of me in that way. That was in high school and we've gone to different schools, but I see her in my hometown when the two of us are home. It was definitely my favorite experience because both of us had been drinking and started hooking up on a couch upstairs from the party in the basement, we paused went down to the party drank, and then we went to another party. On the walk over we hooked up and she told me something I will never forget.

'Stephen asked if we fucked and I told him not yet...'

I mean I was junior in high school and shit like that just didn't happen everyday... I mean I did have a booty call, but that is another story... it was just something so amazing because I had class with her and we had been in class together and pretty good friends since freshman year and I don't know about you guys, but redheads have their own special sexiness. I am a self admitted blonde man and my track record will show more blondes than any other hair color, but redheads are just so sexy and she was definitely one of those awesome ones. Awesome rack, but only 5'2. Dancer ass, pretty blue eyes and her braces had just come off. Her hair was long and beautiful and she sat in front of me and I had definitely made comments about how great it smelled. She was the type of girl who took care of her self and that is something that is really unreplaceable. So any way back to this story.

The second party we went to is at a mansion in town and the kid is a little wild and gets unbelievably drunk when he drinks so its pretty much a free for all. After making our greetings she grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to a random room and we closed the door and started making out. We fell into a couch and she climbed on top of me and after a while of a very hot make out session she pulled off my pants and gave me a blow job for a little bit then took off her pants and climbed on my dick! I was just like holy fuck I'm hammered! Usually whiskey dick is a serious problem, but she rode and rode. It was pretty amazing... I ripped off her shirt, got to play with her feet and she blew in the bathroom to finish me! Then we went back down to the party.

It's nights like those that are just incredible, but it can be hard not to get attached. She's still a good friend of mine, but we don't talk about that night and although we hooked up once my senior year a relationship never came to be. I just always keep to a saying of if it was meant be it is. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my story, thanks for reading.
 
I don't know about you guys, but redheads have their own special sexiness.

Mine does. And again. Something about her fucking those other guys just turns on the heck out of me. Even though, I suspect they were doing most of the work, and she was "letting them have their way with her". ;)
 
Even though I love that she had sex with those guys.....as well as her several b/f's. I think I enjoy the stories about her first b/f's the best. She was in love, and "made love to him"......
 
Hurray for the red hair!

My wife has a red haired pussy, too. I think that only about 2% of women have that nice color in their pubic hair.

I like very much about your attitude and hope that you and your wife can both be satisfied in the future, too.
 
I am currently in an online relationship with a couple in which I get to pleasure his wife while he watches us. He is not allowed to have sex with her, just me. She pleases me in any way she wants while he is there to support her. He has helped in guiding my cock into her and even stroked my cock as i came in her mouth. She kisses him every time I cum in her mouth, and has cleaned up after we have had some hot sex. He calls me sir, this couple is very much in love and he will do anything we ask him to do to make her happy. I love the relationship we have and hope to keep it going for a long time. ;)

very interesting. seems like just about anything will get me hard these days!
 
So I just dropped my wife of at one of her lovers she said to give her 2 or 3 hours and then she's going to text me let me know when to pick her back up again
 
My wife just had me drop her off at one of. Het lovers said she would text me in a couple of hours and let me know when to pick her back up again
 
no, but

I noticed, by looking at my girl's browsing history, many dp videos watched. So, a while back I had her sit on my lap and brought up a video of an mmf. She was instantly wet as I slipped my hand down the front. Then, a few times since when we're in bed I'll bring out her toy. It's a nice, firm, pink cock and balls. I'll get her worked up with my tongue and start to please her with that toy with my tongue on her button and ass. Then, I'll straddle her and feed her my cock while screwing her with that toy. She goes nuts when we do that. Of course, a few times I've dp'd her with it. My cock is about 30% bigger than the toy but we've done it both ways. I keep it gentle and she really seems to love it. I don't have to worry about that toy sneaking over when I'm out of town...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top