The Great Scene Collection!

TheMalevolence

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Posts
388
This will probably fail horribly, but I'll give it a shot.

"But Malevolence!" I hear you cry, "This isn't a story idea!"
Well, random reader-imitating voice in my head, the problem that inspired this post is that most of the posts on here aren't. Sure, the work of MyRubiLips and Laurel have removed the masses of questions and discussions that used to pop up here, but still 99% of the "story" ideas here have NO plot.

Maybe I'm being picky, but if you want to see a story written which includes (or is based around) a scene that you came up with, wouldn't it just be easier to post it in a single thread without adding to the masses of "r8ped by b0ss" and "muther sun secks" posts in this board?

This is likely not to work but PLEASE, post your scene ideas here. I, for one, would appreciate being able to read them all in one handy thread. :D

Malevolence OUT.
 
I think it's a good idea, whatever MRL will think. I do have scenes pop into my head periodically, with no story in which to insert them. Here is one that I'd like to see go to a good home somewhere:

After several hours of intense, sweaty sex, Adam and Steve disentangled themselves and rolled to opposite sides of the bed, satiated. Steve got up and reached for his pack of Camels on the nightstand.

"I'm going out to the balcony for a smoke," he said, wrapping a towel around his waist. "Care to join me?"

"Smoking? Don't you know how dangerous that is?"

Steve stared at him a few seconds before answering. "More dangerous than repeated unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger you just met in a bar?"

Adam opened his mouth, shut it, the opened it again. "Yeah, good point. Toss me one of those sticks."
 
Back
Top