Story Idea #2

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
549
anyone want to take a crack on what this photos story would be?
 
Last edited:
Our main character has the perfect vantage point for spying on his neighbors who like to have their friends over for nude sunbathing. The only problem is they're just lying around and talking. He wants action. He needs to see more. What can he do to get them to fuck each other. His will is strong and his dick is hard and he needs a plan.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, casual nudity becoming exhibition/voyeurism is what I was thinking. Maybe the women are shocked when they find that someone is moving into a house or apartment that is high enough for them to be seen but they aren't about to end their nude picnics so they decide to go ahead and continue. As time goes on, they start fantasizing about being watched and they start to put o a show, at first one at a time (they sneak over to the backyard and masturbate when the other girls aren't there) and then as a group, sort of as a pre-picnic ritual.


I like Atariblue's idea though. The guy wants to see the girls do more but he has to find a roundabout way of doing it. Maybe the guy finds out from a friend that one of the girls goes to an adult novelty store, and it's not uncommon for her to visit prior to one of her nude lunch dates. He then gives the owner a nice chunk of change to make it look like there is a promotion going on where a random customer will have their purchases covered and be given a number of free sex toys, masage oils and novelty gifts. Of course, our voyeur makes it so the girl "wins" on a day she visits before her lunch date. He tells the owner to do whatever he can to stall her,so she doesn't have enough time to head home before the lunch date.

He goes back to his apartment and watches as the girl decides to bring her winnings with her on the date (mostly so they can have a good laugh). After a few drinks and some giggling, the women start gettig curious ("I mean, how would you use that?" "I can't fit that...well, maybe I could. It might be fun just to see what it would feel like." No, I'm not going inside, the Sangria's out here.")

Soon they're playing around and later they're even fucking right in the backyard.
 
Just had a thought.

One of them lives in the house that is in the photo. All the other girls live in the appartment block next door that over looks her yard. Normally she rearly wears clothes and doesnt feel the need to put any on even in the yard or in the pool.

The photo was taken about 6 months to a year after the apartment block got filled and all the girls other then one live in it with either parents, grandparents, couple with kids, couple with no kids. Or on ones own.

Each chapter of a series is the back story for each girl and how they became to be naked in the girls yard having a picnic and what was their lives like for them to want to be naked and how they came to the day the photo was taken.
 
Last edited:
You're all wrong. They are clearly naked Swedish ninjas, planning an assault on the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm. I picture much hand-to-hand naked blonde female martial arts action coming up soon!
 
You're all wrong. They are clearly naked Swedish ninjas, planning an assault on the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm. I picture much hand-to-hand naked blonde female martial arts action coming up soon!

Don't be silly, that's just stupid, you can't take pictures of ninja's.
 
You're all wrong. They are clearly naked Swedish ninjas, planning an assault on the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm. I picture much hand-to-hand naked blonde female martial arts action coming up soon!

:catroar:
 
The guys work hard all week and on Saturday get together at the park and play league ball. And of course bitch about how their wive's aren't interested in sex - the typical male bonding experience.

Meanwhile the gals get together for their Saturday get together where they trade stories on the whining and begging about sex they put up with the previous week.

They know they have the day because the guys always head to Hooters or wherever after their game to catch a glimpse of cleavage and a flash of thigh.
 
Back
Top