attempting anal

Adaman
Finally a post that I can answer! As my husband says I am an expert! I have to tell you I absolutely LOVE anal. My first time was years ago and I loved it from day one. My advice to you would be try some other things first before you go "all the way"... My hubby has this great trick he does when he is behind me he will put one hand on my hip and with his other hand he will put his thumb inside of my ass. It feels sooooo awesome! Anyway he plays with my butt all the time and I love it another trick he will rub me all over, its hard to explain... He doesnt finger me but he moved his hand all over kind of really fast rubbing, and he includes my ass so I am wet all over from myself not lube. Lucky for me we never need lube, ever!
We have anal just about every week or so and I don't use an enima... I have tried to use enimas but I found that it made me feel like I had to go when we did have anal which made me so uptight and things were not enjoyable. If I have it in my mind that anal is in store for me that night I make sure I handle my business and I always have my before sex shower and thats about it.

It really helps to get your girl very excited and wet, you want her to be as relaxed and ecxited as possible.

You had asked what the "big deal" was and how it felt. Well here is my explanation of it.. With vaginal intercourse its tight and I can feel his penis inside of me from top to bottom and side to side, with anal I can feel the sides but not the tip so it doesn;t feel like he is banging into anything... Another hard to explain thing.. But it feels so differnt for me. I usually rub or he rubs my clit during and I always cum. Its just a different experience, I guess its like comparing a blow job to sex, they both feel great but different.
For me its also about control I like it when he controls me and I totally get off on that.
Sorry to babble so much about the subject but I find it very exciting.
Just make sure she is relaxed. Ah and also I like being on top with anal, thats so awesome and my husband cums in about 2 seconds.
REMEMBER! you don't every want to go from anal to vagina, she can get an infection! Always use wipes in between! If you go to anal finish anal, you dont want the bacteria to move to her woo woo. I always have my husband take a shower with me after.
Well good luck hope some of that helped! Have fun :)
 
Fingers and Lube

Finger and Lube are the best because they come in different sizes and you can graduate up as she becomes relaxed. The best part is the angle is gives for playing with the inner walls of the vagina. Best of Luck and you hope you both become Anal Junkies!!!
 
great advice

Everyone has given great advice and i can only support and reiterate it. Go slow, use lube, prepare with fingers, vibes, plugs. RELAX both you and your gf.
Make sure there is not pressure to achieve blissful anal this first time. Personally i have come to love anal as i came to feel more comfortable and relaxed with my husband, knowing there was no pressure, it was my choice he would stop if i needed him to. This no pressure situation meant i could relax and enjoy the feelings.
As for enema's i have never had one and never had any issues aroung this. I do think it is important to realise that sometimes it can get a little messy and if you acknowledge that there is no need to be embarrassed if it does.
How does it feel, intense, different, wonderful in my opinion.

good luck.
 
Yeah others have given great advice but I've never used lube and I have never prepared before anal.

My guy just uses the sticky spit in the back of his throat as lube because it's slimy and very, very slick. Usually I get to do all the work until I am comfortable then I let him go.

Don't start off with her on her knees or anything like that. Two good positions are starting off on your sides, spooning. It allows her to relax ever muscle in her body so it doesn't hurt like bitch when you enter. Then once she's relaxed and you've been able to enter her all the way to your base and she's finally comfortable with the feeling you can ease her onto her stomach and then you can go from there.

Listen to her. She will definitely let you know when it doesn't feel good.

Or, and I love this position, you can lay on your back and allow her to straddle you. It allows her to have total control of the moment and you can just lay there and concentrate on the feeling.

If she straddles you you can switch her to her stomach and take control once she's gotten comfortable. But I can pretty much guarantee you that if she's on top you won't want to take control and she won't want to give that to you.

I highly suggest letting her do all the work to begin with no matter what. I mean you are just as capable as going slow enough for her and all but sometimes it's just easier to let her put herself on you because then she can control it. It's like getting a shot and not being able to look. You don't know when it's coming and suddenly there's this awful pain. But if you watch it you know when it's going to prick your skin. Well in my p.o.v. anyways. Only other way I can explain it is like playing the game were someone lowers your feet to the floor incredibly slowly and you can watch. You think you're going to hit the floor and you don't and it feels like you're going through it.

But then your feet hit the floor and it startles you.

As for other advice, be sure to keep adding whatever lubrication you use (ky, spit, etc.) because at first it will dry out but once you get going it'll become easier to enter.

Don't be surprised if she wants more after you're done. I always want more afterwards. To me it's just not the same, sure it's mind-blowing and just awesome but by the end I'm so turned on I need regular intercourse to fix it.
 
Being in a sexless marriage, i wander if i could talk the wife into anal?? yea right. but sure would be nice;)
 
the only bad question is one not asked, right? so, almost a bit embarrassed to ask, but i got over it. here goes...

my long-distance gf & i have discussed adding anal the next time we get together. i've never & she's never. i've seen & she's seen. but...

doing it is another story. i wanna do it right, i want it to feel good. i don't wanta mess it up or hurt or anything else that can go wrong.

so, dear lit friends, tell me what you know.

what's your best advice for me on the subject?

thanks much.
 
What works best for me (us:). I usually lube a plug and wear it for the evening, right up until the time he wants to ball me.
when time is right I am well prepared. He usually just slides right into me. For me it is romantic and a touch emotional. His best part being inside me. You will feel every twitch or throb of him.

Also, let him begin in a missionary pose. Its so much better for you as far as the right angel to pleasure your prostrate.

Enjoy his climax. I feel it almost always.
 
Best lube I have found is "Jo" . Unlike the "wet" it washes up easily and it lasts longer than some of the waterbased.
 
My first successful experience with Bob, 20 years ago. I was standing at the bathroom counter. He was going slow with lube, but it hurt anyway at first. A few seconds of rest and lots of deep breathing, he was in a fingering my clit till I came.
I have learned that if I cum too early in the process my muscles will tense up again and it is all over.
 
Go get your common vibrator, the cheaper the better. Lube it up real good with KY. Now relax and push it up your ass as fast as you can. Think about how that feels for a few minutes and remember what everybody else said about going REAL slow.
Trust me on this one. Get it right the first time and there will be a second time.
Best advice ever.

My first time I was inexperienced, he was inexperienced (though told me he wasn't). There was crying. There was pain. There was blood. There wasn't a second time for 3 years after that.

Your two best friends are lube and restraint. Slippery and slow.
 
Best advice ever.

My first time I was inexperienced, he was inexperienced (though told me he wasn't). There was crying. There was pain. There was blood. There wasn't a second time for 3 years after that.

Your two best friends are lube and restraint. Slippery and slow.
I am sorry that you had such a terrible experience. Your last two sentences - excellent advice.
 
I am sorry that you had such a terrible experience.
Yeah I decided there and then I'd never do it again but a gentle older guy persuaded me. The first inch always still hurts but I haven't found a man yet I can't accommodate as long as he's patient.
 
the only bad question is one not asked, right? so, almost a bit embarrassed to ask, but i got over it. here goes...

my long-distance gf & i have discussed adding anal the next time we get together. i've never & she's never. i've seen & she's seen. but...

doing it is another story. i wanna do it right, i want it to feel good. i don't wanta mess it up or hurt or anything else that can go wrong.

so, dear lit friends, tell me what you know.

what's your best advice for me on the subject?

thanks much.
If I can chime in.
I’d suggest a good lube, lots of communication, go slooooooow
Maybe have you her get an anal dialator kit. It’s 3 plugs different sizes. Have her try a plug way in advance of seeing you. I say this cause first it will give her an idea what it’s like having something up there. If she likes it or not. Secondly she can work up in plug size. Small to large.
If you show up and try to go all in. She probably won’t like it. Go slooooow and use lots of lube. Then use some more
 
Yeah I decided there and then I'd never do it again but a gentle older guy persuaded me. The first inch always still hurts but I haven't found a man yet I can't accommodate as long as he's patient.
I think a good partner can make a huge difference in one’s pleasure or not.
 
Back
Top