AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

Good Morning Ace!!

gty_smiley_coffee_jt_120929_wblog.jpg

I love the smell of coffee but drink tea. Earl Grey today.
Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Attachments

• Morning Tea.jpg
    Morning Tea.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 498
Nice java and tea pics!!! Morning everyone....
I've got one kiddeo out the door...one ready to head out and one parked in front of chugginton....

This is how I feel about school mornings.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I love the smell of coffee but drink tea. Earl Grey today.
Have a great Tuesday everyone.
Somewhere, Earl is smiling! :)
I've got one kiddeo out the door...one ready to head out and one parked in front of chugginton....

attachment.php

attachment.php

LOL I hear ya!!

Maybe people can take some in the restrooms of Starbucks!

This is just ONE of the reasons we love our Tali. :D :rose:

WoW!! Is this a swinging kinda sex club coffee shop? cool :devil:

Move over, Im coming to sit with you! Well, How about I come sit on the coffee table in front of you and we'll chat :)

I think Stackey probably realizes that there's a little bit of squirm inside when a guy sees a woman with legs spread and up like that, jeans on. It tugs the mind to thinking about how tautly the denim is pulled against what's under and how tempting it would be to want to give it a rub. And usually it's one of those situations where the angel sitting on the other shoulder goes, "Gah! Must... not... think... must... resist... thoughts..."

Hi crash....everyone....can I join with my cup of Joe?

attachment.php

Wow! This pic actually blows me away. It's total sexiness even in its "I'm just sitting having a cup before work" innocence. Maybe it's the thought of the "morning after" it sparks? "Why yes... yes, I'd love to wake up to that sight..."

Honestly, though I do like coffee at times, my caffeine of choice is Amp. Sometimes I run on that. :eek: But, I would gladly sit down for a coffee with the women here. :)

I love my morning coffee time, especially when I get to meet up with my bud, Inspirinious. We love getting together for morning coffee and chat. I wasn't sure if I would see him today.

I arrive at Crash's Coffee House. The bells on the door chime, welcoming me. The smells are incredible....mmmm so good, I breathe them in...mmmmmm...fresh roasted beans and pastries right out of the oven ride the warm air that envelopes me, welcoming me in from the cold.

I order a mug. Its really nice and homey feeling there because Crash uses all sorts of different size and color mugs and offers many varieties of areas to sit. You really feel at home. Especially when you meet up with people you know.

So this morning, I find an empty love seat over in the corner by the bookshelves and fireplace and kick back to relax. the who comes over to my surprise? Inspirinious! I smile up at him and offer to share the spot next to me.

Attachments

• Stackey and Inspirinious having their morning coffee.jpg
    Stackey and Inspirinious having their morning coffee.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 482
I think Stackey probably realizes that there's a little bit of squirm inside when a guy sees a woman with legs spread and up like that, jeans on. It tugs the mind to thinking about how tautly the denim is pulled against what's under and how tempting it would be to want to give it a rub. And usually it's one of those situations where the angel sitting on the other shoulder goes, "Gah! Must... not... think... must... resist... thoughts..."

BINGO! :D :devil: heheheh *evil laugh* The art of the tease. :)

I love my morning coffee time, especially when I get to meet up with my bud, Inspirinious. We love getting together for morning coffee and chat. I wasn't sure if I would see him today.

I arrive at Crash's Coffee House. The bells on the door chime, welcoming me. The smells are incredible....mmmm so good, I breathe them in...mmmmmm...fresh roasted beans and pastries right out of the oven ride the warm air that envelopes me, welcoming me in from the cold.

I order a mug. Its really nice and homey feeling there because Crash uses all sorts of different size and color mugs and offers many varieties of areas to sit. You really feel at home. Especially when you meet up with people you know.

So this morning, I find an empty love seat over in the corner by the bookshelves and fireplace and kick back to relax. the who comes over to my surprise? Inspirinious! I smile up at him and offer to share the spot next to me.

Such a Cute pic!!! :D
I sure would like to have my man over for coffee and treats :devil:

Wow! This pic actually blows me away. It's total sexiness even in its "I'm just sitting having a cup before work" innocence. Maybe it's the thought of the "morning after" it sparks? "Why yes... yes, I'd love to wake up to that sight..."

Honestly, though I do like coffee at times, my caffeine of choice is Amp. Sometimes I run on that. :eek: But, I would gladly sit down for a coffee with the women here. :)

Awww....thanks Touch....I'll share a coffee with you anyday...as I'm sure any of these lovely ladies would!!!

Loved the nails. I've actually been called on to do acrylics for my wife. I haven't mastered it, yet, but with a background as an artist, I love playing with it creatively.
Thank you :) they are actually glitter acrylic.. fitting huh!

I love all the pics in this thread!!! Great way to start my day :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

i'd laugh, but that would make me a poor barista...

damnit, he beat me to my seat!!

AGAIN!!!

damn, nearly forgot

your barista, on break...

attachment.php

Attachments

• bucks - boxers 1.jpg
    bucks - boxers 1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 474
attachment.php

Gracie likes hers with a little bit of cream in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't have time before class to upload the photos I took while waiting on my coffee this morning. I could use another cup about now.

attachment.php

Last edited:
As I perused this thread today I happened across the smiling faces of Stackeydreams and Inspirinious enjoying a cup together. Well it simply inspired me to grab a bag of my own fresh brew and head on over to GlitterKitty's to do the same! As evident by the picture, she gave me a rather warm and inviting welcome! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
As I perused this thread today I happened across the smiling faces of Stackeydreams and Inspirinious enjoying a cup together. Well it simply inspired me to grab a bag of my own fresh brew and head on over to GlitterKitty's to do the same! As evident by the picture, she gave me a rather warm and inviting welcome! ;)

attachment.php

Sean - very good!! but please, feel free to come by the shop next time... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back