A Me No-one Sees

Hey everyone.
Just wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments
:)

Due to an injury, I've been put out for the next couple weeks. It's the sort of injury where avoiding arousal is critical so it's baggy boy clothes and no internet for me.
I hope to return and revive this thread, I've received so much support and amazing comments, it's really made a difference to my confidence and self happiness, I can't repay you enough Literotica ;)

*mwah*

aXavier

Due to an injury, I've been put out for the next couple weeks. It's the sort of injury where avoiding arousal is critical so it's baggy boy clothes and no internet for me.
I hope to return and revive this thread, I've received so much support and amazing comments, it's really made a difference to my confidence and self happiness, I can't repay you enough Literotica ;)

*mwah*

aXavier

Looking forward to your return. Take care, aXavier

*mwah*

aXavier
Please take care & cum back when you can!!

Yes hope you are soon better.
Your clothes taste, and the ease with which wear them as inspiring and beautiful.
Also I am in love with your body.
Won't say more at the moment, but hope to soon when you are back

Hey everyone :)

Sorry about the delay. I was put out for a bit. Still not 100% but well enough to be able to give you a treat. Some of these are a little different to what I'd probably go for but it was a request. And I love requests! :heart:

Tell me what you think of the shift in style of 26 and 27? Would you like to see more of that?

Hope you enjoy,

Loves,
aXavier
XXXXX

Last edited:
Thanks Jamison, glad you like them. And thank you people, for all your lovely PMs

Hey everyone :)

Sorry about the delay. I was put out for a bit. Still not 100% but well enough to be able to give you a treat. Some of these are a little different to what I'd probably go for but it was a request. And I love requests! :heart:

Tell me what you think of the shift in style of 26 and 27? Would you like to see more of that?

Hope you enjoy,

Loves,
aXavier
XXXXX

Love all your new pics aXavier :kiss: Definitely want to see more of you! 26 and 27 are really hot! Glad you're feeling better.

Hi everyone

Thankyou inthegutter and 4soysauce2 for your comments, and the PMs I've received. I love them all and I can't tell you how overwhelmed and encouraged this makes me feel. I didn't know starting this that I'd receive such positive feedback and well... thankyou :)

I've got some more photos for you all. I used my digital camera for the last three (the first one just shows off my outfit, I love it a lot!), so it's a little different really. But I had a lot of fun with this, even if it was annoying to position each time. I hope you enjoy them.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Thankyou inthegutter and 4soysauce2 for your comments, and the PMs I've received. I love them all and I can't tell you how overwhelmed and encouraged this makes me feel. I didn't know starting this that I'd receive such positive feedback and well... thankyou :)

I've got some more photos for you all. I used my digital camera for the last three (the first one just shows off my outfit, I love it a lot!), so it's a little different really. But I had a lot of fun with this, even if it was annoying to position each time. I hope you enjoy them.

these pics are fantastic! I'm enjoying them very much! Thanks hun for sharing them I hope to see more soon. I love the outfit too! :kiss:

Hello everyone.

Life has been hectic and I don't get a chance to play as much as I desperately desire but I have today, I hope you enjoy. Once again I'm pushing my boundaries so let me know if there's anything you don't like or hopefully want to see more of :D

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm squirty cream, wanna taste?

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Life has been hectic and I don't get a chance to play as much as I desperately desire but I have today, I hope you enjoy. Once again I'm pushing my boundaries so let me know if there's anything you don't like or hopefully want to see more of :D

you are so damn hot! I knew i would love your new pics! I definitely want to see more so please dont stop! :kiss:

Loved the pics! Wish i could pull it off like you do!!

Naughty boi!! The thbing I hate is you are on the other side of the pond!!:( I'd love to give you my squirty cream!!!!:D

Hey I stumbled across your thread a while back but I wanted to return and tell you that I love your growing confidence and playfulness on here. I think it's really fun watching someone ease into posting and your attitude in your responses is just too darn sweet :)

Back