(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

FuwaFuwa

Really Experienced
MA4V9qv.png

BLAARGH HII.

I'm back because I miss you all and I'm ready to show off my new creations (which aren't really new because I took them a while ago).

This is my new miku wig! Hooraaay~~!

Last edited:
MA4V9qv.png

BLAARGH HII.

I'm back because I miss you all and I'm ready to show off my new creations (which aren't really new because I took them a while ago).

I love it!! Damn, you are gorgeous ;) You need to move that left hand of yours a bit, hehe. Got any more?

there's no getting ready for something like that. you are completely enchanting.

What an amazing look and body! Your skin tone and hair and the seducing nipples all are great.

What about your gifs? ;)

Well the problem is that the cam on my new laptop sucks, despite it being twice as expensive. . . I don't understand laptops. So maybe in the future, but no promises.

Kanichiwa sexy.

Konichiwa ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡

Welcome back! :D

´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊ thankieee.

Never enough blue hair when you want it.

I know right + my pubes don't match. :(

What an amazing look and body! Your skin tone and hair and the seducing nipples all are great.

-coughs- filters. Sry to ruin your fantasy. Usually my photos aren't this edited. It's just I had to make myself look more like miku.

Attachments

• ladybug.jpg
    ladybug.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,913
  • ladybug2.jpg
    ladybug2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,838
  • ladybug3.jpg
    ladybug3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,933
Oh, I get to do this!

Kawaii desu!

Nihongo o hanasu.

Wow, these pics are amazing. I especially like your natural bush. Aaaaand I have a weakness for stockings and the like.

Oyasumi. ('-')

Ah Fuwa, how I have missed you. You always bring such a delicious flair to your pictures. You make a man smile at the same time you make him pass out from the transfer of blood from one head to the other :D

-coughs- filters. Sry to ruin your fantasy. Usually my photos aren't this edited. It's just I had to make myself look more like miku.[/QUOTE]

Oh I think you made yourself look a lot better, These are such sexy pictures.

Oh, I get to do this!

Kawaii desu!

Nihongo o hanasu.

Arigatou, sugoii ne (/^-^(^ ^*)/

Wow, these pics are amazing. I especially like your natural bush. Aaaaand I have a weakness for stockings and the like.

Oyasumi. ('-')

byebye sleep well!

wow wee smoking hot, damn, one gorgeous lady

thank-you!

Oh I think you made yourself look a lot better, These are such sexy pictures.

you're too nice.

Ah Fuwa, how I have missed you. You always bring such a delicious flair to your pictures. You make a man smile at the same time you make him pass out from the transfer of blood from one head to the other :D

hahaha. i hope not. that sounds kind of dangerous.

^^ I also feel there's not enough blue hair, I'm somehow managing to enjoy the thread despite this ;)

MA4V9qv.png

BLAARGH HII.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this going. Lol. Just kidding Fuwa, glad you're back babe.

Back