All About Big Nips

Very nice, I like your breasts covered up like that! It is a great visual aid, thanks for sharing your pictures!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying them. Here's one taken in the shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something, could slide in there very nicely with all the soap!

Yes, it's a popular male fantasy. I'll have to post more wet pics if I can manage it. I have a video of them in a bath, but I don't know how to post it here.

Yes mam...those are some large and lovely nips! My wife has very large ones as well and I must say they are certainly one of her best attributes. (next to her ass that is) she gets bery self conscious about them when people are around if she isn't wearing a bra as they can easily poke out of most any material. I enjoy them most when they are at attention and yours are just about as close a match as I've ever seen. mmmmmgood

Thanks, glad you are enjoying them. I am unlike your wife, in that I love when they're looked at in public. I often wear revealing clothes so they show. Feels almost like they're being touched.

Yes, it's a popular male fantasy. I'll have to post more wet pics if I can manage it. I have a video of them in a bath, but I don't know how to post it here.
You have to use a alternate site like drop box and then post the link here. That's what everyone else does at least!

You have to use a alternate site like drop box and then post the link here. That's what everyone else does at least!

Yeah, they're in my Google drive, so I'd have to download them, then upload them. I just like to keep them off my hard drive.

Yeah, they're in my Google drive, so I'd have to download them, then upload them. I just like to keep them off my hard drive.

I totally understand what your talking about. I have some of those same issues and need to be discreet also. The high tech world can be kinda scary also.

Very nice!! I am a fan ... indeed a great fan of lovely nipples! ;) Thank you for sharing!!

Slutty Tops

Very nice!! I am a fan ... indeed a great fan of lovely nipples! ;) Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you, and that's a very interesting early portrait of you. LOL

And now, for your viewing/"using" pleasure, here are some of my fave slutty tops.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy wearing them in public. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Breathtaking

Love the photos! They are exquisite (the photos and the subject matter). Hope you keep posting and thank you for sharing.

James

Thank you, and that's a very interesting early portrait of you. LOL

And now, for your viewing/"using" pleasure, here are some of my fave slutty tops.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy wearing them in public. :devil:

Very nice, yes thanks for sharing, I bet you are a tease out in public. That has to be so much fun!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying them. Here's one taken in the shower.

There's just something delicious about a woman's body that is wet and glistening. The light reflecting off and thru the water. Like little diamonds. Thinking about licking every sweet delicious drop off of her amazing perfect body!

There's just something delicious about a woman's body that is wet and glistening. The light reflecting off and thru the water. Like little diamonds. Thinking about licking every sweet delicious drop off of her amazing perfect body!

Ty. I'll try and do two more next time I'm alone. I'll do a wet t-shirt. Any other requests? No promises, but we'll see.

Back