New Member Introductions

Hello All,
I am an 18 year old college student, barely legal. I am currently taking some classes, I'm not quite sure what to do with my life. But I'm new here and I have a bit of an obcession with erotica.
I'm here to learn a little and maybe bring some of that knowledge into the bedroom.
 
Pleasure

I'm a 19 year college student, who is still technically a virgin. I'm obsessed, you could say, with anything erotic. I want pleasure, so maybe that's why I wait. Pleasure that comes from knowing love with all my senses and therefore experiencing REAL pleasure.

I don't claim to know anything, but am willing and anxious to really learn something new.
 
welcome tbs...good to see the young people here, since they are the future of sex! :D
 
KarenDee said:
welcome tbs...good to see the young people here, since they are the future of sex! :D

Yea, maybe this way we can get them early and train them right before they pick up to many bad habits. I consider it my social duty to the women that follow me. :)
 
Shadow Thief checking in. I've been lurking here for quite awhile, after getting in a little trouble for posting here (long story.) I'm a male in his 30's, and that's all I'm going to say for now. Hopefully when I get a little more comfortable here, I can tell a few more details about myself.
 
Hey there, Shadow Thief. I really like the sound of that handle. Dark and mysterious. ;)


Happy Thanksgiving to Everybody!
:D
 
Hello, my name is Heather, I'm 18 and reside in New York. I'm here on the forums mainly because I have a few questions, and would like to get some insight on some things, and I looked over these forums, and I thought what a better place than this! Everyone here seems so nice and understanding, regardless of what the question is, and I like to see that. That is what made me decide to stick around. :)
 
Hey welcome Heather. It's a nice group here, and if you're looking for thoughtful and intelligent answers to questions, this is a good place to ask!
 
Vanity Deity said:
Hello, my name is Heather, I'm 18 and reside in New York. I'm here on the forums mainly because I have a few questions, and would like to get some insight on some things, and I looked over these forums, and I thought what a better place than this! Everyone here seems so nice and understanding, regardless of what the question is, and I like to see that. That is what made me decide to stick around. :)

Hello Heather and welcome to Lit. Fire away with the questions. That's why we are here.
 
Introduction

I'm 26 female college student originally from Chile and currently living in Miami, Florida. I'm finishing my B.S. in elementary education and want to continue into grad school. I have a super extraverted personality but shy in the beginning but once comfortable with people, I get along with anybody. Been hanging around and reading the fabulous stories some people wrote but recently got the nerve to sign in. I love reading and music and I'm one of those girls that always has the radio in the car on way too loud.
If I forgot something or you have any questions, just ask... :)
I'm kind of new so just be patient with me.
Thanks!!!!
 
Hi!

I'm a 32 yo female. I live in Australia and am happily married with 3 children. My husband and i own our own business and i love to interact with our customers. I love to read and am a bit of a science fiction and paranormal buff. I'm mostly a shy person until i get to know people.
 
Welcome to Lit Lazul and witch_fire. Please jump in and make yourselves at home. We'll be looking forward to your contributions to our little community here.
 
Lazul, we're the same age! :)

Witch_Fire, what kind of science fiction do you like? Give us an example. And what kind of business do you and your husband have, if you don't mind my asking? Do you work from home?
 
Aurora Black said:
Lazul, we're the same age! :)

Witch_Fire, what kind of science fiction do you like? Give us an example. And what kind of business do you and your husband have, if you don't mind my asking? Do you work from home?


I'm a fan of Star Trek and Quantum Leap. I also love to read Anne McCaffrey's Pern, Petaybee and Freedom Series'. No, we don't work from home. We're butchers.*bet ya didn't expect that*
 
Back
Top