Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the night of sleep I needed the last two nights. I feel much better today. Should actually get out to see Thor 2 today.
 
I hurt. I can't keep busy enough to outpace the disquiet at my core. Times, they are a changing.
 
It is rather difficult to concentrate on writing a non-erotic story when you're probably ovulating and feeling incredibly horny and can't really do much about it at the moment.
 
It is rather difficult to concentrate on writing a non-erotic story when you're probably ovulating and feeling incredibly horny and can't really do much about it at the moment.

I'm stuck on a transition for my latest story, and every time I open it to write that transition I start looking at porn and can't continue writing anymore...

:rolleyes:
 
I'm stuck on a transition for my latest story, and every time I open it to write that transition I start looking at porn and can't continue writing anymore...

:rolleyes:

Heh, the porn is totally inside my head. My story just doesn't want to stay non-erotic but, by God, they can't stop to have sex while they're ransacking an office.
 
...they can't stop to have sex while they're ransacking an office.

Why don't they have sex WHILE ransacking the office?

Used condoms on the telephone. Bras and panties hanging from the leg of an upturned chair.

Swinging from the chandelier, wild-animal sex that leaves the office in a shambles!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top