The New Student

Bill was lost in the moment. The alcohol, the pleasure, the allure of Portia, all had his head spinning. He was better then this, wasn't he? He was not the type of man to cheat on his wife, let alone give into his desires in a public place. He wasn't this guy, or at least, he wasn't, until he met Portia. The moment was intense, he felt his cock throbbing with desire. His mind screamed for him to stop, this was wrong. Yet, another part of his mind screamed for him to continue. To give into the animalistic lust that Portia seemed to bring out of him.

As he attempted to let his sane, logical side take over, Portia pulled herself slowly off of his cock. He gasped, it was more a groan of disappointment. The feeling of her tight, warm pussy slipping off of him made his cock throb and his hips buck a bit. The disappointment taking over his body. He heard Portia tell him she would always take care of him as she turned and sunk to her knees. He looked down at her, staring at her gorgeous features.

Before he knew it, he felt her full, amazing lips surround his already throbbing cock. Bill felt his head fall back as Portia's perfect lips slid along his shaft and latched onto it tightly. He let out an animalistic groan as she stared up at him. His eyes wide as he stared back into her own, seductive ones. He felt her head beginning to bob, moving slowly at first before her pace increased. He felt the head of his cock he hit the back of her throat and he gasped again.

He was in a state of complete pleasure. Her lips continued to slide up and down his cock, her sucking driving him insane. His hands found her head, grabbing at her hair as she continued to show him what kind of pleasures she could provide. He was closing in on his own orgasm and he knew it. He gasped as he moaned, not caring who could hear. "I am going to cum...." he stated loudly as he gripped her hair tighter. His hips bucked softly as he felt himself losing control. His balls tightened as his cum was ready to explode into her waiting mouth.

Portia was ready for him, and he felt his orgasm explode in his body. His cock shooting spurt after spurt of his cum into her waiting mouth. Bill's eyes closed as he felt his body give in to her pleasure. His hips thrusting to allow her lips to coax more and more cum from cock.

As his orgasm subsided, he gasped, leaning back against the stall. He stared down at Portia, his desires fulfilled as he felt his breathing began to slow. He was exhausted, she was able to take him to a place he didn't think he could go. He sighed, "Fuck.... what we are doing is dangerous..." he stated.
 
Reading him as she sucked him off, Portia watched his face contort with bliss. It made her more eager, more encouraged as she slid her lips in a rapid tandem. Occasionally tilting to the left and right, the student used only her mouth in all of its skill to work out the impending cum. An entusiatic moan, quickly muffled by the shaft slipping into her throat told him how ready for it she was when he announced his release. She could feel the cock twitch, the sperm surge through. It's warmth hit the back of her throat, thick and fast while she began to swallow. The walls contracted as it shot out, spurt after spurt taken hungrily by the girl, an expression of such guilty pleasure plastered on her face. Portia pulled away before he was done, hanging open her mouth and and using her hand to milk out a few more jets of cum.

It splattered on her cheek, running down the side of her throat while a few drops managed to land on her perky tits. Portia beamed up to him happily in such a depraved state, the corners of her mouth pulled up by her wickedly alluring ways having successfully conquered his morale again. Even in the publicity of a bathroom she brought out a side of him she knew he was ashamed of. It lit her up within, as she rose to her feet to give him a better view of his messy work. "Dangerous? You're overreacting, Bill. Besides…", She leaned in close, applying a trail of soft kisses along the side of his neck and up towards his mouth. "You know you feel better, don't you? You loved every moment, right?" Soft words taunted him, followed by a deep by short kiss. "Now you can think of me even more later." Portia winked, pulling back to scrape away a glob of his seed from her cheek with a finger, then lewdly sticking it into her mouth to clean it off.
 
Bill sighed as he watched Portia pull away and beam up at him happily. He saw her cleaning up the mess he made in her mouth, noticing his cum even on her cheeks. He sighed as he heard her talk. He felt her lean in and kiss along his neck towards his mouth. As she asked him if he felt better, he groaned, "God..... I feel relieved," he said softly. Admitting that Portia had relieved some backed up sexual need for sure. As she kissed him he kissed back until she broke it.

As she pulled away, Bill watched Portia leave the stall. He sighed, making sure to adjust himself and make sure he was presentable. He exited the stall, expecting to have an audience waiting to see who was making the racket inside of it. He was shocked when no one was around, and exited the bathroom and headed home. His mind racing with thoughts of only Portia and the pleasure that she had shown him.

Everything was difficult for Bill. Guilt had overtaken him a bit, and he tried his hardest to be the good husband to his wife. However, in the back of his mind his actions with Portia continued to haunt him. He could not get her out of his mind, even though he knew he had to.

A few weeks passed and Bill had barely seen Portia other then occasionally during the school day. It was a good thing because Bill had made a pact with himself to resist Portia's advances. Sure, he wanted to feel the pleasure she could give, however, he viewed it as an addiction he had to quit.

He arrived at school two weeks after the last incident and everything seemed normal. He had a meeting with Portia scheduled for the end of the day, but he was confident he could resist her temptations. He had to make sure everything was going well for her at the school. As the day ended, Bill went to his office, waiting for Portia to arrive.
 
Back
Top