ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc da Rat said:
*waves*

Hullo Orlanth! How are you doing?
Been better.

Got a nasty whole in my foot, sore back, sore eyes. got the flu, going blind. Besides that, I'm too god damn busy, as is I only just get 5 hours sleep per night.

Heart attack or my 2nd stroke wqont be far off...

How are you?
 
Hi to ORP reg's

My recommendation to Laurel was simple and very clear. The sub forum is a bad idea and would make many who feel Lit is a second home unhappy. And there for I would not recommend at this time a sub forum or moving anything. That was mainly for SRP.

In orp Pooh's thread :), it was never needed only suggested. There was confusion on how I worded the post in srp and i am sorry for that mix up. Orp was decided before srp even got going on it. Anyways, just thought I would let everyone know (and with pooh's consent) and post it in here.

Good evening and be safe :)

Sp
 
oh oh! a submissive forum? and the bad idea being that dominants would swoop in for kills?
 
If you two read the thread that Sweetp4u posted about having the ORP & SRP boards w/ a sub forum like how the Personals are.

All the OOC clubs on a seperate sub forum. It was a unanumust (sp?) vote not to have ORPs split. I don't know what the vote was for SRP.
 
I can clear up the confusion.

There was a vote on whether or not to move the OOC's from the ORP and SRP into a sub-forum.

The vote was that they not be moved.

*smile*

But I like that whole sub/dom idea...*covering mouth sheepishly*
 
BlazeofLife said:
Now, there's no need to be insulting, we both know its going to be some time yet before Hy has to deal with that particular event, Chewey.
It's strange, though, I could have sworn that they taught spelling and grammar in grade 6, but Hy doesn't seem to be picking it up at all...

Blaze


Well, he has only repeated 6th grade twice, maybe third time will be the charm as far as spelling and grammar.....
 
howdy Chewie, hows it going?

not doing to bad.... just got to keep chanting.

nil iligitimi carborundum.....
 
Well, the baby is sick so we lost an oppurtunity for a weekend away for some alone time. But we did pick pp a free DVD player as a consolation prize. LOL

Chewey
 
We were able to watch LORD of the RINGS and Spiderman on it over the weekend. AWESOME movies on DVD. Plus the bonus stuff was sooo cool.

Chewey
 
They were really good, I was suprised how good Lord was. I read the books a long long time ago.I thought the movies were pretty true to the books in most respects. It was better than I ever expected it to be. Though I am getting anxious for XMen II

Chewey
 
bastards cut out tom bombadil.... thats my biggest beef, but the movie WAS orgasmic.
 
Arc da Rat said:
If you two read the thread that Sweetp4u posted about having the ORP & SRP boards w/ a sub forum like how the Personals are.

All the OOC clubs on a seperate sub forum. It was a unanumust (sp?) vote not to have ORPs split. I don't know what the vote was for SRP.

oh that explains every thing!
 
All is well Chewey, nice to meet you. *extends hand* Name is Lava...




oh and to everyone else as well, *shakes hands with everyone*

I would grope, but I don't know you all yet...*smile*

I can't wait for x-men II....I am an X-men FREAK.

*smiles*

Things are good! Just got back into rp'ing here, after a LONG time gone...and am eating s'mores! wooohooo!
 
*extends a long arm, with razor sharp claws retracted* Nice to meet you Lava. I used to be a regular here, but since I recently found my life again, I have hardly been on.

Chewey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top